Looking for new reads! Send me any books!

writing
share-your-story
book-club
books

hi :wave: my story is a science-fiction/thriller and young adult (also some romance) if you’re interested!

blurb: Jeen and her brother Roman are the only one’s left to find their mother, who mysteriously disappeared one morning. She and Roman, who possesses mysterious powers, search throughout the city, hoping in vain to find her. But all at once everything changes. They’re kidnapped by a group of dangerous rebels, their intention’s unsure. As Jeen and Roman struggle to survive, a mysterious stranger and enemy aids them in escaping.
But escaping is only the beginning.
They find themselves running, and the more they run, the more they discover of their past - and their near future. They are no longer just searching for their mother, but searching to find the secret of The Roman Project, and the reason for Roman’s strange abilities.

link: https://www.wattpad.com/548295743-the-roman-project-the-wronged-prologue

Hi! I invite you to read my book. It’s on going, so far prologue + eight chapters. I would love your feedback!

Title: Loving Ivy’s Colorful Mind
Genre: Teen Fiction, Romance and Mental Health
Description:
I saw her, but she never saw me.

No matter what I did to break through her crystal globe of her mind, she still didn’t see me. I loved her from afar, more than I have ever, or could ever love someone. I loved her even though we have never exchanged a single word. I loved her because I could see how she saw the world differently. I was IN LOVE with her, because she WAS different. Just like me…

I was obssessed with her. I wanted to see her finally seeing ME. Because those dark and haunting eyes of hers, have been the first and last picture in my head, every day, for years.

Ivy’s mind is a mystery to me, and I want to uncover it, solve her.

I am in love with Ivy’s mind. I just hope one day I get to tell her, and she lets me love her the way only I could…

Ivryl “Ivy” Tesla is perfectly happy in her colorful little world which involves a stable and predictable routine, her twin and older brothers, and her two best friends from infancy. There’s the occassional darkness, but with Gabe, Dami, Mav and Ry by her side, she can overlook the darkness lurking in the shadows of her crystal globe. They are all she ever wanted, all she could ever care for and all she could ever need. That is, until one night she is saved by an unknown stranger.

Once Ivy acknowledges Liam Price’s existence in her perfect little world, she witnesses how little by little her crystal globe starts to shatter. She resists, but he is persistent. He purposely forces himself into her world, and soon she finds out that it was not as perfect or colorful as she had believed it to be.

In the end, Liam might just be the one to uncover her deepest secrets and darkest demons, but also, the only one who could force her into a world of the brightest colors… A world she didn’t even know it existed inside her mind… inside her own heart.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi, I just started a fanfiction called “Dean and Sam Meet The Real Azazel.

https://www.wattpad.com/684025882-dean-and-sam-meet-the-real-azazel-chapter-1-the

I just posted my first chapter and I hope to update very soon!!

Title: Unloved
Genre: Teen Romance
Description: Thomas Myers is an 18 year old isolated farm boy, dealing with his grandmother’s illness. He encounters a carefree Adelaide Evans, who provides him love and companionship. When he learns loss can come with gain but both come with the price of pain.

Link to Book: Chapter 1: Unfamiliar Face

Thankyouuuuu… <3

Hi! I have a new book I’m working on, and it fits the topics you like. If you want to give my book a try, then you can go for it. It’s called Stay, and I put the link below!
https://www.wattpad.com/story/175630879-stay

Please make my day and go check out my new book…

Would love all of your support and feedback, this is my first ever book and would love to know how i am doing so far.

Just know that English is not my first Language but promise i am trying my best! :heart:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/155047495

155047495-352-k979891

Oh Yes and there are steamy bits because thats always the best!!!

Mature chapters ahead!! :wink:

Everything to hate about everything is self-explanatory. I’ll pick a topic for example friends or suicide and embrace what I hate about it. There will be a second book expressing what I love about everything I hate, but I thought it would be easier to write what I hate first. Because only love can be found in hate, but only hate can be found in love.
https://www.wattpad.com/675180271-everything-to-hate-about-everything-what-i-hate
vote and comment if you really like it😊
( I’m proudest of part six)download%20(7)

50722832_570339740044040_1973290559137120256_n

CLICK ET READ UNPREDICTABLE

𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎

Tout. Absolument tout. Son monde, sa vie, ses convictions, mais surtout ses sentiments ont changé lorsqu’elle l’a rencontré. Cette rencontre impromptue a été comme une déferlante sur sa vie bien rangée. Son calme et sa routine vont être balayés en un rien de temps. Cette tempête, elle s’appelle Jake. En un battement de cils, Keissy se retrouvera devant ces yeux bleus océaniques, un gobelet de café à leur pied et un cœur palpitant comme jamais auparavant.
Comment peut-on passer de la haine à l’attirance au désir et enfin à l’amour en si peu de temps ? Et tout ça dans cet ordre.

↬ N’hésitez pas à me donner votre avis au sujet de cette histoire sortie tout droit de mon esprit, mes petites pouces . Votez, commentez, aimez et surtout appréciez le moment !! :leaves:

:stop_button: Le titre de l’histoire est provisoire, je vous propose de choisir le titre définitif de ce récit lorsque vous l’aurez lu. Expliquez-moi pourquoi vous avez choisi ce titre la. Pour terminer, une sélection sera faite entre tous les noms proposés et une élection sera prévu pour déterminer le titre de mon travail. Alors partant ?

Merci petite pouce :leaves: :stpolishook:

This story is about a talented and devastated author. His life became changed when he meets strange little girl .There is mystery, dram and love. And nothing seems simple as on it is … !

I helped to translate it from Turkish "“Yazarken Yıkılanlar” that has been published on Wattpad also.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/175610247-devastated

ICE%20QUEEN%20COVER%202
The Ice Queen
Teen Fiction/Romance
https://www.wattpad.com/story/169757018-the-ice-queen
Princess Jade Aries is cursed, her heart is as cold as the ice and snow she creates, and she loves only one person: her brother. But in order for her to keep her throne as queen, as queen is the married title of a royal, she must marry and she has no intention of getting married. That is until her father arranges a gala for her to choose a husband before her 16th birthday.

When four princes come into her life to steal her heart in the names of their queens, she steps back from modern fantasy as they attempt to win her icy heart. But she meets a prince named Harley Boisse, who she believes she loves, and questions what she knows about love. Was it wonderful or a hidden monster?

Can anyone claim her icy heart?

I have a new book and I’m curious about what people think of it c: it’s teen fiction^^ and a bit of supernatural/thriller.

So if you’re bored, feel free to read it^^
Don’t mind the title and the cover, that’s gonna change as soon as that’s possible haha

link to book

Please make my day and go check out my new book…

This is my first book and would love all of your support feedback❤

https://www.wattpad.com/story/155047495

155047495-352-k979891

Oh Yes and there are steamy bits because steamy bits are always good;)

Mature chapters included :slight_smile:

50722832_570339740044040_1973290559137120256_n
CLICK ET READ UNPREDICTABLE

𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎

Tout. Absolument tout. Son monde, sa vie, ses convictions, mais surtout ses sentiments ont changé lorsqu’elle l’a rencontré. Cette rencontre impromptue a été comme une déferlante sur sa vie bien rangée. Son calme et sa routine vont être balayés en un rien de temps. Cette tempête, elle s’appelle Jake. En un battement de cils, Keissy se retrouvera devant ces yeux bleus océaniques, un gobelet de café à leur pied et un cœur palpitant comme jamais auparavant.
Comment peut-on passer de la haine à l’attirance au désir et enfin à l’amour en si peu de temps ? Et tout ça dans cet ordre.

↬ N’hésitez pas à me donner votre avis au sujet de cette histoire sortie tout droit de mon esprit, mes petites pouces . Votez, commentez, aimez et surtout appréciez le moment !! :leaves:

:stop_button: Le titre de l’histoire est provisoire, je vous propose de choisir le titre définitif de ce récit lorsque vous l’aurez lu. Expliquez-moi pourquoi vous avez choisi ce titre la. Pour terminer, une sélection sera faite entre tous les noms proposés et une élection sera prévu pour déterminer le titre de mon travail. Alors partant ?

Merci petite pouce :leaves: :stpolishook:

wolf%20cover

https://www.wattpad.com/story/170774412-pawprints

Nathan saves a boy from dying in the forest. But without any memories, identity or anywhere to go, this young stranger will become the first of many mysteries to come. Together, they will face dangers and uncover secrets that will change their lives forever.

Hi! I’m writing a medical fiction story that has mystery, adventure, love, and a whole lot of character development. I love stories with deep characters with intricate pasts and am especially partial to those with strong female leads. The story focuses on a doctor who takes on a research fellowship to solve a medical mystery. I’m going to try to update it as often as possible.

Here’s a summary:

A doctor who hates patients.

No other description suited Anthony Stanton better than that. Arriving at the esteemed Manifort Hospital, Anthony has only a single goal in mind: to complete his three-year research fellowship in the States and return as quickly as possible to England. However, as he steps into the lobby, little does he expect the adventure that awaits him, filled with heartbreak, unspeakable demons from his past, and a young girl, who will change his life.

Dewdrops by Aya2442

Title: Dewdrops
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/175375328-dewdrops

Hey! I would love it, if you read one of my books <3

1st book: Blue V- The Man With No Face!
Blue%20V

“The whole world was watching, an extraordinary event took place of a scale so large that no person or machine could fathom! A single human with no weapons defeated more than 10,000 officers of Special force unit, hacked all the space stations of earth and did the impossible all by himself. He was faceless and headless… No one knows who he was or where he came from! All we could know or see was the letter ‘V’. From there onwards, the whole universe called him the Blue Vice”

Blue Vice is a trilogy of 3 books- Distant Oblivion, Malevolence, and Balance. The story takes place in a fictional universe which is 2100+ years into the future! Most of the story revolves around the Bezereth family which rules the Kingdom of Bezereck and depicts their daily life, character development and tragedies which they have to overcome. And it is told from 3 perspectives:- Charles who wants all of the knowledge of the universe and become immortal, Nathan who wants to take revenge against Bezereth for destroying his life and peace, Dwain who is an empty character with many psychological problems who wants to find his true self and know what it exactly means to be living. All three of them go through hardships, take many wrong decisions and lose everything in life… will they ever get the salvation they seek? Will they ever achieve the goals they set? Will they finally understand their true potential and look at the Big picture!

It’s Sci-fi, fantasy, time-travel and romance! It’s incomplete but i am updating it daily.
Warning Mature content >.>
I would really hope some feedback, especially on te Romance aspect of my book :smiley:
Click on the cover to redirect or click here

2nd book: Beyond Words- Jacob diaries

I wonder what this feeling is? Words, mere words can’t explain this rollercoaster of emotions that I am going through…

‘BEYOND WORDS’ tells us the story of Jacob and his encounter with his first love. It’s said that one’s first love is rarely fulfilled and is forgotten as a dream that was too good to be true.
Would this be what happens with Jacob?

It’s a romance story and based on the real-life experience of my sister. However, it is written from the guy’s perspective (the female protagonist is inspired from my sis). But, don’t expect anything too melodramatic XD
It’s incomplete as well, updated weekly~
Click on the cover to redirect or click here

Strange noises in the night and disappearing objects was not what Nancy Drew expected on her trip to see her great Aunt. After asking for details she learns of an old legend that states the house is haunted by a beautiful young ghost that looks similar to Nancy. Can Nancy, Bess, and George unravel this one-hundred-year-old mystery?
click here to read

Nancy Drew takes off on a trip for a much needed relaxing vacation. Instead, she’s greeted by a strange gift shop, filled with hundreds of strange antiquities. Among them is a hidden mermaid figurine in a bottle, and quickly learns of its ancient legend, tinted with long-lost treasure. With her curiosity sparked Nancy goes out investigating but soon gets finds out there is more to this old legend than meets the eye. She must work quickly to unravel the age-old clues and outsmart some modern day pirates.

Click here to read

Nancy Drew has grown accustomed to the supernatural, but months of passive paranormal activity have left her believing her needs some excitement. She could be like any other 17-year-old attending parties and check out cute guys-except she discovers yet another mystery while staying at a haunted inn, a ghost named Emma shows up in the darkness of night dripping wet. Other strange things keep happening while the staff denies all. Yet another dream trip turns into a nightmare. Nancy enlists the help of a local spunky redhead, a detective much like herself. Can the girls figure out the secret of her death and why she can not pass on, or will the ocean wash them away?
Click here to read

heya

are you open to an explicit book?

XoXo

WPC%20-%20Pop%20of%20Love%201%20e1%20r2

:popcorn::couch_and_lamp::two_hearts: A POP OF LOVE: A SERIES OF SHORT STORIES by Ronnie P. :popcorn::couch_and_lamp::two_hearts:

“He’s the caramel coating to my boring popcorn.”

Love comes in different forms. For many, it’s an all-consuming fire. For some, it’s like…popcorn? Follow two friends as they discover a new kind of love - a pop of love that plain old friendship can no longer contain.

Here’s mine! It’s a muslim romance so if you’re interested in reading about other cultures, you can check it out. I’m new on Wattpad so any constructive criticism will definitely help!
Link: /story/176232924-another-muslimah-story

Title: Another Muslimah Story
20 year old Asiya is an ambitious, free-spirited writer from Detroit who has big dreams for her future. She is a practicing Muslim with nothing too exciting happening in her life. But a fateful trip to India for the supposed reason of a cousin’s wedding changes everything.

Oslo. Auckland. Paris. London…Calcutta. 21 year old Ayaan is a well traveled business major and video-grapher who wouldn’t want to change a thing about his life. He thinks a trip to India with his parents will be another fun trip to get footage and see family. It isn’t until he actually lands onto foreign soil that he learns of his parents’ true intentions.