Looking for new reads! Send me any books!

writing
share-your-story
book-club
books

Here’s one for you…

The Island of Americus has always been a haven for unusual individuals… and those with unorthodox beliefs. Welcome to the world of Chime Emmerson, reluctant of her family heritage, but accepting that things will never be normal for her. For along with her sisters, Angel and Evangeline, the teenage girls were born into a bloodline of witches. And though life has never been ordinary, things of late have taken on both a dreamy and harrowing twist. A stranger, Raphael, with the face of an angel and a store of secrets has entered Chime’s life. But so has a barrage of chilling apparitions and tangled curses. Is the mysterious Raphael responsible, or is something more sinister on the wind? A bitter and relentless magic is coming for Chime… However, Americus residents are familiar with evil sorcery; the island’s hidden past is shrouded in witchcraft, and they are not prepared to lose one of their own… for here, nothing is what it seems. Delightfully intricate, and paranormally compelling, The Emmerson Witches – a story that sparked an internet phenomenon – will pull the reader into the gripping world of three supernatural sisters. An enchantment, a curse of the soul, and a bewitching love story. Spells, hexes, hidden characters. A sinister mermaid, an empathetic warlock… what else hides on one tiny, magical island? www.theemmersonwitches.com

UY475_SS475

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/176639405-the-emmerson-witches

Hello! These are two of my new stories, maybe you’ll like them. I hope you do. Lots of love, D.

cover

https://www.wattpad.com/story/177323496-malice

In the lands of Beasts, you must act accordingly.
Let your instinct guide you, follow your nature, become a Savage.

This is the story of Nesryn, both vampire and werewolf, female of the Mountains.

Let the Hunt begin, but beware of the Malice.

titans

https://www.wattpad.com/story/177198993-titans

There are twelve of them, Titans.
There are only four of us, Humans.
This is the future, the future we created.
Welcome to the New World.

Hi @hpaddic !

My new story “All” is a romance between two British music students that’s going to be filled with secrets, lies, lust, and possibly the ultimate… love. Hope you like it! x

All%20cover

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old Abi meets Noah, a moody but disarming musician, she soon discovers his tough exterior is hiding more than just the tattoos that mark his skin.

Thrown into a world of secrets, emotions and sexual discovery, will their love/hate relationship ever become more than a confusing game of cat and mouse? As the walls become to crumble between them, can Abi and Noah’s love survive the impact?

Lock Down
Hope you like it! Mahalo!

Lock Down

187 Reads 12 Votes 5 Part Story

By Hula8888 Ongoing - Updated 3 days ago

Read

Central High School, Princeton, NJ: Trapped in the guidance office while violence rages around them, Gwyn, Alaina, Jacque and Delilah struggle with whether to follow school procedures or find some other way to escape deadly, tauntingly repetitive attacks. As the shooting unfolds, it provides a framework for the individual narratives of these four women- a counselor, a parent, two teenage students- and others: Gwyn’s carefully planned life disintegrating around her daughter’s mental illness, Alaina’s spiraling lack of control within her abusive marriage, Jacque’s confusion and guilt about how her mother’s cancer affects her own relentless drive for success, Delilah’s inability to find her place in an affluent and academically competitive school. These stories provide a framework that exposes a slice of our society: a society where our frantically protective procedures and policies are often revealed as a flimsy facade.

If you want, I just started writing a YA dark romance and fantasy book. Only two chapters are up but I update fast and I appreciate any feedback :slight_smile:

Days of Blood and Roses

If you love action-packed magical girl thrillers with a Gothic twist, this story is for you. Dream divers Colbie, Celia, and Kendra indulge their fantasies, but when Mara drops in on their party, she carries death with her and spreads it to the others. When her sister Nico witnesses their actions, she decides to put her trust on this trio to save Mara from her own fate.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/114399550-days-of-blood-and-roses

Note: It’s mature, so be warned. Moreover, it’s got long chapters, so be prepared to go the distance.

Calling all Danny Phantom fans and Star vs the Forces of Evil fans! Like Danny Phantom and SVTFOE? Want them to experience each other’s stories for just for the heck of it? Than this is the story for you. It follows both story lines with my own personal twist! https://www.wattpad.com/story/138064569-danny-phantom-vs-the-forces-of-evil

The Unknown by @Chewton (clickable image)

I might not be a fan of sci-fi stories or maybe didn’t read a lot of them. Maybe YOU are not a fan of sci-fi either. Or you just don’t read very much sci-fi. Who knows. But despite this being a sci-fi fanfic, it’s really good story with interesting characters. Read to find out how good it is, you may like it.

Really Truly, Reese

17 year old Reese Maddison was ready to start over. To introduce herself and not get any pity. To walk into a room and not hear whispers. And when Jacob Ducal, the beautiful golden boy at her new high school takes an interest in her, the real her, Reese thinks she may’ve won the life do-over lottery. Life is…perfect.

Except for Beau Ellis, the infamous school screw-up, who seems to have fixated on her like the red laser sight of a sniper’s rifle. Except for the secrets she has no choice but to keep. Except for the fear that Reese will never be able to be really real if she wants to be truly happy.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/176256069-really-truly-reese

What kind of fan Fiction are you into?

Heyy, you can take a look at my book if you wish! It’s a romance story, it has only one chapter now but I’ll post more as soon as I get readers :slight_smile: enjoy <3

Hi thanks for the offer :slight_smile: There are a series of mini books published so far focusing on World Water Day :slight_smile: can you please take a look :slight_smile:

Hi! I think that I will take up on that offer. Mine is a fanfic between Danny Phantom and Star vs the Forces of Evil. Do you want me to post a link?

SCREAM%20(1)

link- https://my.w.tt/YRwU60uJfU

summary- Sometimes the people whom you least expect attempt suicide. You can look at there happy smiling faces one day and then watch as their lifeless body lays in a casket, waiting to be buried. That was often what Fiona Gray thought about. People never noticed what was hidden behind the happy, confident, likable mask she put on every day. Every cry for help was ignored but the scream couldn’t be overlooked.

After the “Golden Girl” of East Lake attempts to kill herself the town is lost. The girl they once viewed as unbreakable was in fact broken. A life full of lies is what Fiona Gray lived, filled with fake smile and fake friends. The people that she had once called her friends had turned her back on her when she needed them the most. So she did what people least expected and befriended the schools “bad boy” Ares King.

Title: Ostentatious
Genre: Teen fiction
Description: Finally arriving at her dream college, the last thing Sydney Lewis wanted was an encounter with Noah Parker.

Sydney had utterly no interest whatsoever in getting to know the guy who turned out to be a complete jerk to her within the first few seconds of their meet. But the world seemed too adamant to agree with her on that.

What happens when an egotistical jerk and the shy unnoticed girl with secrets and crude comments of their own just don’t stop colliding into each other?

I hope you decide to check it out, I promise it won’t disappoint!

I’m currently working on a teen fiction book, which has 13 chapters so far (chapters range from 5-14 pages), you can check it out if you want :slight_smile:

Title: New Beginnings

(The cover used to be different, but I recently changed it to this one)

Blurb: “I woke up one day and felt different. I realized something. That maybe, I should stop overreacting over the little things, and start looking at the bigger picture.”

• Jasmine :heart:

Society can make us want to be somebody we’re not.

That was the problem with Jasmine Farahani, an Iranian girl growing up in San Francisco, California.

As Jasmine grows up, she struggles with learning to accept her image, and deals with a variety of problems in her life as she goes through elementary, middle, and high school.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks in advance if you get a chance to read <3

SCIENCE FICTION | YA FICTION | URBAN SCI-FI

Click picture for link to story

Joshua is a bullied at school. He’s black and introverted; a clear target for racist bullies. When he’s driven to attempt suicide, inherited powers spring forth. Extremely strong powers that never seem to do what Joshua wants them to. Instead, they cause destruction and harm and they seem to only work when his emotions go haywire. And it’s all Joshua can do try to control them. So, when the suggestion comes from a stranger that he went to Nigeria to train, he feels it is a good idea and agrees.
But in Nigeria, he’s unsafe and also there lies the answers to some questions he wants answered. Still, those same questions are why he’s in danger. He and the other telekinetics that have been kidnapped in the past years.
Give a bullied teenager powers like Joshua has and find out what is possible if matter can be manipulated to the sub-atomic.

FREQUENT UPDATES

ROMANCE/TEENAGE LOVE :blue_heart:
Winter love is a teenage book about a girl named Valerija. She is not as wild as her friend Annabella but she wants to have fun. That is actually the main reason why she is going to trip on Kopaonik. But this trip is going to change everything in her life. Her love, her past, and the future. She will reveal a lot of secrets. Some of them are going to ruin her completely. This story contains parties, teenage love, and wild behaviour. :money_mouth_face:

newdesign_1_original

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/178038338-winter-love

Synopsis: The 21st of December the world’s gonna come to an end. According the ancient Mayan prophecy. This phrase echoes in the head of delusional, 17 year old boy, named West. Due to a traumatic event in his past, he carries disdain for human interactions, leading to his complete alienation. With the end approaching, he sees no point in finding friends, nor dreams, contrary to his mothers plies. Aimlessly roaming through life with no purpose, loneliness and boredom sip within and the wish for end grows stronger. With nothing to do he decides to write a diary, his last testament, the proof of his existence. With three months to go he decides to spend the remainder of his life, as uneventful as possible. Little does he know that life doesn’t go as planned and little by little things change…people enter his life and he starts to fear that maybe he might need them by his side, when all comes crashing down.
Genre: Teen fiction. Young Adult Coming of Age

Hope you like :slight_smile:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/177997271-changing-tides

here’s a link to a piece I’ve just started! it’s an ongoing young adult romance so I hope it’s right up your alley!