Looking for New Wattpad Book Reccommendations (Teen Fiction, Action, Romance, New Adult, Werewolf) - prefer completed books

discussion

hey guys!

it’s finally summer for me and i really wanna find some really good wattpad books to read! hopefully some books that probably don’t get a lot of attention or reads since I feel like i’ve read most of the popular ones on here :slight_smile:

i prefer completed stories, but i would also love to start some on-going books as well. feel free to go through my readings lists to see some type of books that i like!

some genres that i prefer are teen fiction, new adult, romance, and action!

thank you <3

10 Likes

Oooh you have to read The Red Ribbon by @RavensOfOld . It’s one of my favorites. It’s an interesting book, with interesting characters that have an interesting mindset. I really think you’ll like it. Here’s the link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/168638494-the-red-ribbon-the-prequel

2 Likes

Awww, thank you so much, Shree! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Of course! Your book is amazing! :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I would also like to recommend “I Never Imagined” by @SVTSwrites. It’s a romance/Teen-Fiction story with lots of drama, cool/likable characters, and very strong narrative voices in each POV. I think you’ll really enjoy it. And plus, it has at least 40 chapters, so it’s a pleasure to binge-read.

Link: https://my.w.tt/0Kwf315hHW

2 Likes

Thank you!! I’ll be sure to add it to my reading list!

3 Likes

The summary sounds really interesting! I’m adding it to my reading list! Thank you!!

3 Likes

Thank you sooo much for recommending my book! It means a lot! :heart:

2 Likes

my book lol :joy:
Star Stuff by @drarrylarryharry

1 Like

as a heads up, you’ll need to edit your post and put this into ‘story recommendations’ in the ‘share your story’ area, as we can’t post any links in this area (even if they aren’t our own book).

1 Like

What kind of genres do you like?

1 Like

Hello there!

It seems that your thread is more fitting for the #share-your-story:story-requests club. I am going to move your thread there :blush:

Thank you for understanding!

Z

Community Ambassador

1 Like

New%20canvas

In the seemingly ordinary city of Gradmid, there is mysterious tree that is said to grant magical abilities to those who present an offering. However, the offering must something of value to the person, and the more valuable the offering is, the more powerful the ability will be. Since the power granted is based off the offering, it’s advised that you choose your offering wisely. If you’re unsure of what to do, feel free to ask previous visitors about their experiences. They’ll be more than happy to share their tales of love, loss, life, despair, and, most importantly, acceptance.

Read here!

1 Like

I have a lot of great books I can recommend => https://www.wattpad.com/list/563629718

Some of my books are also completed, but those are FF in open format (no to minimal fandom knowledge needed) :wink:

3 Likes

The Sahara Chronicles:

Adventure / Fantasy / romance / coming-of-age / medieval

This is the story of a young lad who sets off from his home village to pursue the fortune he was destined for, which constantly appeared in his dreams. On his journey, he meets many people and makes several lasting friendships, which help him defeat the forces of evil that attempt to override his home and the only world he knows. In the process, he and his friends have some times and also suffer many hardships, but in the end, they must eliminate all the hurdles that threaten to destroy their lives.

#1: The Young Foreigner

textgram_1545907679

The Master of Darkness has risen once again, after having been asleep for centuries, and that began a chain of chaotic processes unimaginable by mages of the present day Sahara. The Light and Dark wizards awaken just in time to stop him, but now, it seems as if the enemy has grown even more powerful than the last time they had engaged him in battle. So, two young mortals decide to help seek him and keep him at bay.

And it all started when a young lad began on a journey to seek his fortune…

It is a story of love, friendship, bravery, betrayal, all smashed into one long epic journey of an ordinary man. It’s a kind of journey every person faces one way or another in their life.

#1.5: Emerald

textgram_1545928732

Years after the Master of Darkness had been defeated, a young lass is born to the heroes of the Great Journey. She, like her mother, had been born with a prophecy that would either make or break the people of Sahara. This is the story of the young lass.

This is a story of realising one’s own identity and worth - a journey of self-discovery - something every individual battles with at some point in their life.

#2: The Forbidden Journey

textgram_1545928001

The threat of the entire universe being consumed into Chaos and Darkness has been successfully prevented by the heroes of “The Great Journey”. However, another threat looms in front of these very heroes in an entirely different form.

Will our heroes recognise the evil before it consumes the entire planet?

Thus, begins another Great Journey to stop evil from spreading the planet…

This series is ongoing. You can check it out and let me know how you like it.

2 Likes

The Princess Saga:

Paranormal / Fantasy / thriller / action / romance / coming-of-age / royal

This story is about a princess named Beth-Lee (or Bethy), who had been brought up as a regular teenager in a regular home, but had always been warned that she would have to claim her birthright one day, when she’s come of age, and defeat her mother’s assassins once and for all. Bethy has never wanted to be any part of this legacy that had been put on her shoulders; all she wants to do everyday is play her violin and roam around with her friends and read the books in the large library in her house. What she doesn’t realise is that her kingdom has no ruler and the regent queen is on the verge of being expelled by the magical law of the land in a few months.

Will Bethy finally come around and do what she has to, in order to secure her beloved homeland? Or, will she let it go to pieces and end up as a slave to an enemy camp for the rest of her life?

#1: The Princess Entourage

textgram_1553407205

What happens when music comes face to face with sorcery?

It is the early 21st Century and young Beth-Lee Rodgers, music-lover, cares nothing about her royal ancestry and would love to live in her own little bubble of song and tunes. In fact, this works out for a while…

Until one day, she has to choose between living in a world as a slave and leaving it to be destroyed…

#2: The Princess Truth

textgram_1553407237

Bethy’s only remaining family who could protect her is now in trouble. She is left with a crippled father, a wizard’s apprentice, two clueless humans, and two strong vampires.

She has made the decision that would change her life forever…

Only, it hasn’t. She wasn’t trained for it.

Meanwhile, she learns about a secret so deep, she wished she were never born.

#3: The Princess Lost

textgram_1553407266

Princess Beth-Lee Mary Rodgers is away from home and all on her own. She needs to be able to learn to control her magic and learn her duties as a Fairy Princess, all at once, without help from her friends. As dire as this sounds, modern technology allows her to keep in contact with them from time-to-time, although that too proves to have its own limitations.

It’s just a matter of time before her enemies close in on her. She has been missing for a month now and her subjects are beginning to doubt their faith in her. Two women who are in dire need of her help find themselves lost without her.

Hell is very close to becoming a reality… Unless, Bethy chooses to step up and take back what rightfully belongs to her. Will she be able to train herself enough in time to stop her enemies?

#4: The Fairy Princess

textgram_1553407309

Princess Beth-Lee still has no control over her magic and time is running out fast. Her most feared enemy, Tang Chan-Lee, has taken over the throne of Eshia with the help of a puppet human. The subjects of Eshia are agitated and their faith in the daughter of the Fairy Queen is wavering, with only a shred of loyalty left to the heir.

Beth-Lee has made a choice but is yet to find a plan to execute it. It’s now or never. Eshia is seconds away from faling off the cliff: one wrong move and the entire kingdom is going to crash to the ground.

Will Beth-Lee surrender? Or, will she regain faith in her friends and in herself and weave her path towards victory?

This series is completed. You could check it out and let me know what you think.

2 Likes

Maybe this might catch your interest!

Summary:
In the mystic land of Ilerea, filled with creatures of legend, Athena Wolfborn lived her life doing what an assassin ought to do; kill.

Stories of the Forefront Alliance and its defeat were always whispered to children, to remind them of what would happen if they ever defied the King.

Athena intends to stick to the rules and live life doing what she does best, with her family. But when Ryder, a werewolf and her Alliant, walks into her life, she is thrown into the world that she believed to be just a story.

Will she join the Forefront Alliance to fight for what is right?

Or will she join the King and succumb to be a puppet of war?

P.s. It is complete and I am currently working on book 2

https://www.wattpad.com/story/157351254-athena-wolfborn

2 Likes

I’d recommend reading Life, Love and a Little Coffee by oliviarose85, As I Am or Where We Left Off (both are by Monst3rs) if you’re wanting something with summer added to it. :wink:

Life, Love and a Little Coffee is about a girl who is getting ready to graduate high school and leave for college, until something devastating happens in her family where she chooses to stay home. She finds comfort and support from a teacher she’s looked up to for years, and as they continue their friendship, things begin to go a bit out of control… as in, they start having feelings for one another.

The story is full of laughs, cries, and a couple angry moments. And as someone who isn’t a fan of student/teacher relationships, this is the only one that has a spot in my heart for me.

As I Am is about a girl who leaves town with her family. They go on a vacation so she forgets about her boyfriend’s death. But it isn’t as simple as leaving town for a bit. She begins to find friends in this new location and they help her through the grieving process.

The story is full of emotion, some good laughs, but it hits close to home. It’s a story about learning to let go.

Where We Left Off is about a girl who runs away with her little sister from their abusive father. They find themselves back where they used to live which was their grandfather’s plantation. As she finds old friends and tries to get things rolling again, she realizes that everything is different since she had left.

The story has a couple twists and some good smiles. There are moments where you are hit in the gut with emotion, though. xD

^ Both Where We Left Off and As I Am are completed. Life, Love and a Little Coffee is still ongoing, but there are lots of chapters to catch up to.

For my stories, if you’re interested in either… there’s… Taste of Italy and In the Dark.

Taste of Italy is about a woman who goes on vacation to Rome with her sisters and while she’s there, she meets one of her favorite writers. As she spends time with him, she has a moment of falling in love and wonders if he loves her the same.

In the Dark is about a guy and his friends who goes on a Christmas vacation in the mountains to hang out and catch up. He hasn’t seen most of them in a few years since high school ended, but even though he doesn’t have the energy to be there, he tries. Unfortunately, a few of his friends die as they learn that they’re stranded in that isolated area. The story is about how they try to survive and the mystery behind the mysterious deaths.

Taste of Italy is completed, and while In the Dark is completed it hasn’t been uploaded yet on here. Right now, I have it as a “coming soon” project because I’m working on the revision process (I want to make sure the readers get a decent looking story). But it can be added to profiles for later when it does come out. I’m hoping it’ll be out by June–August (I’ll have a date on the book once I’m sure of its release).

Some other stories you may like:

not mine…

Minute Taker by smurfrielle.

Unfashionably Dead by SomewhatDistracted.

Ipseity by hcwilhelm.

A Week in Rome by xkalopsia.

3 Likes

Hey @wandeerlust!

I have two books I think you might enjoy!

The first one, “All” (complete) is a passionate romance between two young British musicians, Abi & Noah.

My new WIP “Eternal Orchids” is kind of a weird story to describe but it’s a dark young adult romance, almost a bit gothic but not horror, with plenty of twists and turns… it’s different to a lot of stuff out there (hopefully!)

Hope you might check them both out :m😊 If you do, I hope you enjoy what you read!

Link One: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

All%20cover%20draft2

:rose: FIRST PLACE WINNER of the Red Rose Romance Awards 2019 :rose:

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old singer Abi meets Noah, a moody but beautiful guitarist, she soon discovers the tattoos marking his skin hide more than she first thought.

Thrown head-first into Noah’s world of secrets, passion and excitement, Abi starts to learn things from him that she’s never experienced before. But, as their relationship grows deeper, it seems as though she’s been the one teaching him all along… how to love.

As one person’s career starts to take off and the walls slowly crumble between them, will Abi and Noah ever truly be able to give each other their all?

[WARNING: Contains sexual content and swearing]

2 Likes

Hi @wandeerlust

This is my baby I started writing last month. It already has 4K reads, and I’m guessing there must be something likable in it… I think.

Cara, a broken girl is forced to marry Neil Nolland, the ruthless billionaire.
Having faced torturous treatments before, she is sure he is going to hurt her.

As opposed to her belief, Neil isn’t going to hurt her. He might even be in love with her.
Will she accept him, knowing his dark past, crushed by her own?

Will she fall for this self-confessed monster?

Burn For You

1 Like