Looking for Read-for-Read

I just finished your story and I liked it a lot thank you for reading mine.

Two for two?

Feminism for Dummies

Independent and sassy, Kala is not afraid to talk about sensitive topics and make fun of them.
She will lit the world of fire by throwing unique jokes, telling the most unpredictable stories, making her crowd cry from laughing and presenting a peculiar perspective of things: a woman’s point of view.

You are not going to be the same after you meet Kala!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/184612644-feminism-for-dummies

This is very different from what you might be used to read, so please take your time
I’m excited to read your story, I’ll give you feedback too

Hi! I’d love if you could check out the first chapter of my book, The Pineapple Fountain.

The story of a college graduate who decides that there is more to life than just living after an accident almost kills her. Mia decides to take risks and drop everything, including her family, her friends, and her boyfriend to pursue the life full of excitement she has been craving. Mia’s adventures take her on a trip full of self-love and growth. But is this fantasized life worth the sacrifices she has made? After months of meeting new people and experiencing all life has to offer, Mia must choose between the life she has always wanted and the life she has always had.

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/184649460-the-pineapple-fountain

Thank you :smile:

#287 in Romance # 791 Chicklit # 657 NewAdult # 193 Contemporary
#1 in Childhood Abuse # 2 Icarus

Cara, a broken girl is forced to marry Neil Nolland, the ruthless billionaire.
Having faced torturous treatments before, she is sure he is going to hurt her.
But as opposed to her belief, Neil isn’t going to hurt her. He might even be in love with her.
But will she accept him, knowing his dark past, crushed by her own?
Will she fall for this self-confessed monster?

Burn For You: https://www.wattpad.com/584079291-burn-for-you-copyright

Copyright © 2017 by Bidiya K Damian

Hi! Hope you can read mine and I would love any feedback to improve my writing. I will read yours too after you acknowledge this message. Thanks

BLACK & WHITE (ONGOING)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/176953355-black-white

Book Three: The Beautiful Hue series (Can be read as stand-alone novel)

Ash and Tony’s triplets Noah, Anthony, and Zoe are now in Senior High.

Ayesha McKinley, Greg and Kelly’s only daughter, is torn between her first love, Anthony Green, and her long-term adversary, Noah Green. These twin boys are complete opposites, a contrast between black and white. Dark and Light. Despair and Hope.

Will Ayesha choose the one she loves or the one who loves her? Will she choose Black, White, or Gray by keeping both of them in her life? Is that even possible?

The Beautiful Hue Series can be read individually.

Book One: Green-minded (completed- Ash and Tony’s story)

Book Two: Blue Sky Hunter (ongoing-Sky and Hunter’s story)

Started: January 29, 2019

I’ve left some feedback on your story. It’s really good! I enjoyed the characterization between Neil and Cara thus far. Excellent chemistry and a great start to a romance novel!

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

Hi, I would like to read your work. And I would love if you could read mine too. Its just one chapter. Genre is fantasy romance.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/183407145-dream

Hey! I left a comment on the very first chapter for you. It’s good so far. I look forward to reading more of it.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I’ve voted and commented on your chapters as well.

Hey, I left some feedback on your story. I really enjoyed it!

1 Like

Hey. I’m happy to take a look at your story.

Hi I’m writing a story too, it’s called Naked Flames.
Description: Olivia and Chris first met at the gym, both drenched in sweat and they didn’t share more than a few words. Fortunately, they meet again at the train when Olivia is moving from Cambridge to London, however, the unspoken tension between those two radiating bodies will leave these two leaving each other’s side without even a full name.
What happens when Chris comes to the hospital checking for his best friend’s wife to find Olivia taking care of her? Is the spark still alive? Will it start a fire or will it not?
I would be more than happy if we read each other’s and then give each other advice.

Hi Rebecca,

I’d be glad to read and review your story and would love you to read my story as well. I am an absolute newbie on here, but I make a living writing television soaps. If anyone else would like a read and/or a critique, just ask:)

Hey there! I’m interested. Mine is All for Love. You up?

Hey i would love to do a read for read
Titlle-Silver Bullets

WATTPAD%20C1

Link-https://www.wattpad.com/story/185385788-silver-bullets

Summery-HIGHEST RANKING
#4-Suspenseful
#3-mustread
#205-terror
#40-risk
“Your lying he would never risk his face being seen!”

“For you, he would do anything.”

Just then I heard the chattering of glass and felt a stabbing sensation in my neck. A red tranquilizer was what I found before turning around to see a blurry image of…wait a minute…no…it cant be!

“Ricardo…” Was the last thing I said before falling out of consciousness.

----XXX-----

Ricardo Gabriel, powerful and rich. Leyla Maxwell, an 18-year-old trying to avenge her parent’s death. What happens when these two collide and misunderstandings come in the way?
Join Leyla and Ricardo in this beautiful and mysterious adventure of lies, lust, and betrayal.
Will they get there happily ever after or a disastrous end?
Read and find out!
COMMENT!!! :slight_smile:
If you have chosen to read this story thank you so much! You don’t know how much that means to me! Give this story a chance it would mean the world to me!

Sure. Just share me the link

1 Like

Hi there!

Mentioning votes is not allowed in the Critiques and feedback threads as it could lead to vote trading. Vote trading, including asking votes as part of a service, is not allowed. Your posts in all the threads has been edited to remove the mention of votes.

Thank you for understanding! :yellow_heart:

Irena

Community Ambassador