Looking for some Romance writing friends!

I love romance, YA, NA, mature, slowburn…

So I’d like to get some new people to follow that like it as much as I do, and maybe read your story too :slight_smile:

Leave a comment if I can follow you, saying what you like to write about! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

20 Likes

I like writing romance too but it’s like sad romance. :black_heart:

6 Likes

Romance writer and lover here but we are already following each other haha

2 Likes

Same, I love sad romance

3 Likes

I love writing and reading fantasy romance, I’m also trying my hand at a slow-burn but it’s a little hard for me because I’m used to writing more mature /Intimate romances.

I love well written intimacy, it doesn’t even have to be sexual just some whole some cuddles and kisses…

(Now please excuse me whilst I go sit in a corner and cry at my own loneliness.:joy::sob:)

4 Likes

I’ve always liked romance, byt only recently got into writing something explicitly romance. I normally write fantasy with very strong romance elements. My current project is a slow-burn “cozy” romance, though I’m hoping to have other projects up and updating soon as well. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

People just need to tell me it’s a romance novel and I’m already 50% sold on reading :joy: what kind of romances does everyone write?

9 Likes

I mostly do fantasy romance (I love Werewolves) But I’ve also got a few human slow-burns that I’m trying to write!

I’m not sure it counts as romance but I’ve written about heartbreak (and sort of finding love again) But it’s more of a subplot.

4 Likes

I’m a hopeless romantic here. I love reading romance books. Most of my own books have an romance element in them somewhere. ^~^

6 Likes

I write YA/NA romances that are very, very, very slowburn. I usually dislike insta-love, I want a slow build up.

4 Likes

I like writing slowburn (sometimes to the point of torture) mature romances.

6 Likes

Mature Romance FANATIC. Thank you vm.

4 Likes

I’ve followed all you you, beautiful people!
I’ll definetely creep into your profiles and read some of your work.

There’s some interesting stuff here!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uhhh, I’ll read it, for sure!

Omg, same here!

I love books about heartbreak. Which one is it?

I followed you right back! :slight_smile: Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Followed you to! Just started reading your story, and like it quite a bit so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s the one I’ve labelled at ‘Chicklit’ (the only chicklit novel i’ve ever written… ) I know we’re not really supposed to advertise our stories in other threads so hopefully it wont get removed… It’s called ‘From, Alice’.

If you do read it, I hope you like it!

1 Like

I write fantasy romance, but it’s honestly more of a romance based in a fantasy world. It can get pretty spicy depending on my characters’ age. Anyone else writing fantasy romance, I’d love to give your works a read.

3 Likes