Looking for some Teen Fictions stories to read!

I would love to read some heart throbbing teen fiction books! I am currently working on one myself so I would love to read some others’ books so I could also grow from their (or your) style of writing!

Please include the following:
-The Book Cover Attached (if you are having problems attaching the cover photo that’s okay)
-The Title Name
-Status (Completed, Ongoing, etc.)
-Genre (I’m up for the ballpark of teen fiction/romance/drama/thriller)
-A (shortish) Summary of the Book

Send all your amazing creations my way! xx

P.S. I will NOT be reading any novels/books if the grammar is poor or the writing does not make sense. Thank you!

Best%20Fiction%20of%202020%20Award

This story is ongoing and I’m planning on updating weekly. I have two chapters written so far so I would for you to take a look and give me some feedback. I’ve written the blurb down below as well as attached a link.

After the sudden death of her father sixteen year-old Calista Roberts is now trying to navigate the world around her all whilst trying to keep her family from falling apart. With her mother struggling financially and her brother Lachlan withdrawing further and further away from her, she swears that this year she leaves her own personal life behind. No boys, no drama.
But when Calista meets Kit Harvey in the waiting room of a psychiatrist’s office after losing his best friend she tells herself to stay away. He’s seeing a psychiatrist - he must be crazy, right? This is a lot easier said then done.

Each live different lives.
Each have their own battles to fight.
But everyone needs friends.

After all - ‘crazy’ are people too, right?

Link to story - https://www.wattpad.com/story/182671704-crazy-are-people-too

gKaRK19

Title: The Red Ribbon

Genre: Teen-Fiction/Drama

Summary: It’s the beginning of a new school year as elite junior Ravenna Griselda continues her reign of terror over the student body after the infamously traumatizing events of sophomore year. Thanks to the Inquisitors, an openly secret organization within the private school, Ravenna, alongside her puppets, begin to master the art of real-life chess. As the months progress, the Inquisitors grow not only smarter, but bolder as they take a leap over a dangerous line they’ve never crossed before. So when a revenge plan takes an unexpected turn, deep rooted secrets are suddenly spilled. Through betrayals, backlash, and intricate conspiracies, Ravenna only remains with one last question: which one of them is the real monster?

Link: https://my.w.tt/7aRCngLQuV

-The Book Cover Attached: Being%20Butch%20Green%20hula%20cover
-The Title Name: Being Butch Green
-Genre: teen fict, drama, action/adventure and humor

• A (shortish) Summary of the Book: A file. A boy. A criminal. An illegal medical lab.

All is not what it seems when young rebel, Butch, decides to make a run for it with his criminal file. There is just one problem… he grabbed the wrong file and now he is wanted by the police. On a single chance encounter with the brother he hates so much, Butch never expected his plans to return the stolen file to go so wrong.

Hope you enjoy! :smile::smile:

I forgot the link lol: https://www.wattpad.com/story/178148799-being-butch-green

newdesign_1_original%20(1)

Title: Trauma’s Child
Complete!!
Fantasy (Darker tones, along with supernatural events in a modern world.
Mature Rating
Summary
Madilyn Hughes is about as normal of a girl as one could imagine. Being eight years old, she doesn’t have much on her mind aside from school and chocolate-chip-blueberry waffles. However, when exploding snowmen and a collapsing building mark the arrival of powers far beyond what is possible, she is forced to leave behind and forget the shattered remains of a life before everything went wrong.

Being practically abducted and imprisoned by the U.S. government, she is the sole key to unlocking new aspects of reality that previously could not exist. With the isolation of being raised in a governmental facility, and the constant developments of powers she can hardly control, Madilyn is left wondering just who, or what, she is.

Follow Madilyn’s story from the perspective of a frightened young girl that turns into a woman with unimaginable capabilities. The first of a two-part series, Trauma’s Child is sure to set the tone for a modern-esque fantasy stretching the borders between a fairy tale and the harsh truths of reality.

Trauma’s Child Link

AUTHOR: @ivypatricks

WORK: THE FOOL’S JOURNAL

LINK : I’m a new user so I can’t upload my link or my picture.

SUMMARY: " you just love making the same mistakes over and over again, Dont you?"

" What's that supposed to mean?"

"Only a fool makes the same mistake twice and I think you are more that a fool jade Salvatore".

Hello there!

Story Request is the place to request specific stories from others without promoting your own story. You can promote your own stories in official genre thread of Share Your Story, such as #share-your-story:teen-fiction. I’m going to edit your post :blush:

Thank you for understanding!

Z

:auteurz: Community Ambassador :auteurz:

Sub

ACADEMY

https://www.wattpad.com/story/182873502-academy-ajilia

Academy Ajilia: Ongoing (2 chapters so far)

Genre: Teen Fiction

Synopsis:
Carine is normal. Or is she? She doesn’t even know anymore. Surrounded by friends that are in the top of their classes, she is intimidated and unsure about her identity. Pushed by her strict family members to pursue the medical job, Carine is tired to the bottom of her soul.

One day, her mother finds Academy Ajilia, a learning establishment for future doctors. Carine is sent off immediately, from hopes of her mother to make her a better student. However, this academy is not what it seems. There are more than dull hallways and boring classrooms here. Colourful secrets are lurking around the corners, waiting to be discovered by Carine.

Hey, I’m so glad you’re doing this! It would mean the world to me if you could check out my book! I promise it won’t disappoint! Thank you x

Cover:

Title: Beyond His Green Eyes
Genre: Teen Fiction
Summary: When Sydney arrives at her dream college after a reclusive high school year, she has no intention of carrying the past with her. Enter Noah Parker. The playboy incarnate with looks to match.

Sydney Lewis. Noah Parker.
Sassy girl meets egoistic jerk.
Who hasn’t heard the story before?

But this time, there is a twist.
A secret lies in Sydney’s past. Buried and waiting.

With an increasing curve of chance encounters with the college playboy and seemingly aligned fates, her past threatens to obliterate her future.
But there is a bigger problem waiting for Sydney: she’s falling for Noah. Hard. She knows what it means to go for the win, but getting love means spilling her secrets.

Can Sydney pay the price?

Link: Here!

Hey @sunlisp!

I have two books I really think you might enjoy!

The first one, “All” (complete) is a passionate romance between two young British musicians, Abi & Noah. The second, “Eternal Orchids” (work-in-progress) is a teen-fiction/magical romance type of thing.

Hope you might check them both out :slight_smile: If you do, I hope you enjoy what you read!

Link One: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

All%20cover%20draft2

Link Two: https://www.wattpad.com/story/179210612-eternal-orchids

179210612-352-k197424

Because%20you're%20different(1)

Because you’re different
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/175919565-because-you’re-different

Blurb:
What if your body doesn’t always do what you want it to do?

For June, this isn’t a question, but a daily reality. As a fourteen-year-old with cerebral palsy, frequently dropping stuff and being stared at by complete strangers is nothing out of the ordinary. Other than that, life is great, until her parents decide to move to California.

With all her friends miles away and nobody there to protect her from boys stealing your lunch, school becomes a lot more complicated than it had been. Then, she befriends Sam Redstone, a shy boy who’d always been invisible to others.

June’s days improve drastically with Sam by her side, and when she meets his older brother Nathan, she finally believes her cousin Valentina might have been right about sexy California guys. Slowly, she and Nathan develop a unique friendship, one that, June finds herself hoping, might someday turn into something more. But as the years go by, she’s starting to think she might never be with him that way, or any other man for that.

Title: Life, Love And A Little Coffee

Genre: Teen Fiction/ Young Adult/ Romance

Blurb:

Ada Sinclair is ready to graduate high school and head off to her dream college. After working hard for the grades and even harder at her godmother’s coffee shop to pay for it, the next step of her life is only a few months away.

But a month before graduation, Ada’s mother comes home to reveal a diagnosis she’s kept a secret for the last several years, one she can no longer hide. All their lives will change forever and Ada knows she must put her dreams aside for the sake of family. With her life in crises and crumbling around her, Ada turns to the man who’s mentored and been there for her throughout high school, a man who seems willing to risk everything to be there for her in her time of need.

As their friendship grows stronger, they find strength in one another and a connection they can only ignore for so long.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/142448445-life-love-a-little-coffee

hey, i have an ongoing ya book titled vertigo :smile: . it’s really soft and just the epitome of young love, with a few of my own personal touches to make it unique. i think you’d enjoy it, and please don’t be turned off by my lack of capitalization lol. there are no grammar or capitalization mistakes in this, i promise.

vertigo

❝ i’ve been falling with my eyes closed baby ❞

being with elle is like being up in the clouds. it’s like flying, only you’re not on a plane. it’s just you, soaring through the wind, looking down at the earth beneath and feeling butterflies in your stomach. ash, he’s way up there with her, too high to care for anything below. he’s so high that looking down sends his head spinning, so instead, he looks at her, wondering how anything else in the world could possibly matter.

text copyright © stunninglrh ™ 2019
all rights reserved

cover by prideinlou

#2 in youngblood 3/27/19

hey I’m currently writing my book called Take My Place! I’ve also recently finished The Stare Games if you want to check that out, too <3

• Take My Place
  • ongoing
  • After a car accident leaves Adam Cross banned from playing the one sport he loves the most (besides racing), he decides to go out with a bang by playing one last game.
    Unfortunately, the spotlight wasn’t just on him as a newcomer arrives and…
    She doesn’t like sharing.

Thank you for also creating this thread! It’ll definitely help me in search of another good read :slight_smile:

Zombie Apocalypse Romance Novella

CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORY!

Get Lit

“It’s the second of January and students are racing back to campus early to make an appearance at the biggest rave of the year hosted by the one and only DJ Sparks.”

College freshman, Lilly Butler, doesn’t consider herself much of a party girl, but agrees to let loose to appease her best friend. Lilly is unhappy to discover they will be attending the bash with the campus bad boys.

Eli and Nico are considered to be the life of the party. Most students have indulged in Nico’s party favors at one time or another, and many are excited to sample Nico’s brand new shipment called Hype.

The joyful energy of the party goes downhill fast as word spreads about a vicious virus that has taken down New York City. It isn’t until people experience the insane crash from their euphoric state that their zombie-like behavior appears, leaving Lilly to fight for her life alongside the infamous duo, Eli and Nico.

Complete

Universe%20in%20art
Title: The Universe In Her
Genre: Romance, Teen Fiction, [Poetry]

Summary:
Despite the goodness in Gabrielle’s heart, not everyone knows that she is keeping a tragic past.
On the other hand, Ethan Jackson who loves to draw, can see emotions that other people can’t and turn it into something beautiful. One truth about him? Nobody knows who he truly is.

“The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are. The second greatest is being happy with what you find.” -Auliq Ice

What if they find out who they truly are? Will they find happiness with what they will discover? Will they be able to accept the truth that they will uncover?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173440534-the-universe-in-her
You know I am not expecting you guys to like it but I hope you at least learn something from it. Thank you! :heart:

Okay, so my book is more young adult since my characters aren’t teens, but I still think you will enjoy it and relate to at least one of the characters if not all.

Genre: Young adult/humor/romance/chicklit

Untitled

Gracie (Grace) Anderson stops believing in fate and soulmates- when her four-year relationship ultimately falls apart within seconds of being in a bathroom stall. When she craves revenge on a drunken whim- She falls victim to divine intervention and an unexpected surprise from her own mistakes.

“Do you want me to help you forget about him?”
I bite my lower lip and look up at his gaze. Feeling dizzy from all of that drinking- yet, I still want this. I want them all to feel pain. I’ve never wanted anything more.
“I want to forget.” I simply say.
He leans in and gives me a soft, yet tender kiss.
Pulling back, I catch him grinning at me. I feel myself blush and leaning back in- knowing where this is going to go.

Currently Ongoing with 25+ chapters at the moment. https://www.wattpad.com/story/50774444-amazing-gracie

bfa7e8023c06180edeac57e604711dda
Title: Demon of the Night
Genre: Technically fanfiction, but can stand on its own without prior knowledge. It does fall under romance, thriller, and drama and is aimed at Young Adults/Teens.
Summary: Barbara Gordon, daughter of the police commissioner, is determined to follow in her father’s footsteps. After a series of brutal murders and disappearances occur around Gotham City, she begins her own investigation into who- or what- is behind these slayings. However, as she gets closer to the truth she finds herself tangled in a game of mystery, the supernatural, and pure evil.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/116674609-demon-of-the-night