Looking for some Teen Fictions stories to read!

Click on the cover to read!

The Burden of Broken Hearts is a teen romance consisting for now of 16 chapters (Chapter 17 coming up) and ongoing, but close to being completed.

It tells the story of a girl who finds out purely by chance that she’s part of a mysterious club called The Burden of Breaking Hearts. There, she finds out that not everyone is as they seem…

I’ll gladly check both of them out! It may take me some time, though.

xx

Title: The Element of Life
Genre: Teen Fiction
Summary: Jasmine was hoping buying a used Jeep for her seventeenth birthday would be the start to a great year. Things were looking up until she caught her ex-boyfriend Elliot cheating on her at Prom. It didn’t help that she was already facing an eating disorder and trying to overcome the fact that her father left us when she was younger. Thankfully she had her best friend Regina with her at her side.

Life changed that fateful day when she noticed a strange light in the park. Her poor judgment told her to visit the park and she did. Little did she know that touching that light would give her a power. An element if you will. She had the power to bring things back to life. This new power completely changed her life. Would she be able to trust anyone with these powers?

At best her secret was probably safe with Regina. But Elliot was a different story. In fact, he was already out to make life miserable. There would be no telling what Elliot would do if he ever knew the truth. The fate of the world is in Jasmine’s Hands.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169284769-the-element-of-life

Try my book
https://www.wattpad.com/story/11902749-obsession

Genre: mystery/ teenfic

Summary: Have you ever wanted something so bad it hurt? Then, unfortunately that something already belonged to someone else? Jessie Adams is a sophomore in highschool who cares nothing but to be popular. She always looked up to Briana Bedford a junior and just happened to be the most popular girl in school.
Ever since freshman year she followed her and wanted to be like her and enter her circle. Then, when Jessie finally got to be near her ambition there came Josh Harding. He’s the new mysterious guy and every girl wanted him. Also, a hot new teacher inspired their way.
Unfortunately, things began to get ugly. Girls started to get missing. The worst part was her best friend was found dead. Who could be the culprit? What would happen to Jess’s dream of popularity when everything around her began twisted?

If%20Only%20For%20One%20Night%20%233

Genre: ya romance/ short story

With her parents out of the house for date night. And her twin Aria out with her latest boy toy prom date, Avery finally has the house to herself to do what a girl gotta to do when she’s all ‘F the prom.’ Binge watch Stranger Things on Netflix. But her plans for the night goes astray when Austin, the boy she met months ago, shows up at her door to pick her sister up for prom.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/182214903-if-only-for-one-night

The Book Cover

book%20cover%20awards

The Title Name: Keepsake of My Love
Genre: Teen fiction/young adult fiction/romance
Rating: Mature.
Summary:
Jacob Somersby walked into my life with his gorgeous violet eyes, dimpled smile, sun-kissed brown hair and tan skin.

But he’s no god. Like every other human, he can break hearts. He broke mine once, so I let go of him to release the bitter pain in my heart.

Then he came back. He was my first love, but could I trust him again?

Join Lydia Coleman and Jacob (Jake) Somersby in Keepsake of My Love, a passion-packed, coming-of-age love story, where they play with the cards they’re dealt over 11 years. Will Jake and Lydia learn that love is an endless landscape with no boundaries, where forgiveness important for growth?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169967147-keepsake-of-my-love

Title : Head to Head
Genre : Teen fiction
Summary : Kylie and Jake have been in a constant prank war since first grade. Now after 12 years Kylie has finally had the last straw. She wants revenge and it’s going to be the last time Jake ever pranks her because once she’s done with him, he’s going to wish he never messed with her.

Two people with their own demons and the fire to prank one another. Both going through their own battles including secrets and dysfunctional families, how will they cope with their differences in life?

What happens when Jake goes too far and causes Kylie to seek revenge? Will there be blood, sweat, and tears?

https://www.wattpad.com/573220759-head-to-head

Any feedback would be muchly appreciated, I’m always looking to improve my writing and to be a better writer :stuck_out_tongue:

Title: Love Natasha,
Genre: Teen Fiction
Summary: Natasha has always been stubborn in finding love, especially since the unfortunate events of 11th grade. Now, she’s living her dream life. She goes to FIT and lives with her best friend, which is what she’s wanted ever since high school. Although, she could do with one more thing in her life…
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/180261934-love-natasha
37%20AM

caresystem

The Care System
Ongoing - Updated Weekly

Genre - Teen Fiction / Drama / Coming-of-age

https://www.wattpad.com/story/179168762-the-care-system

When seventeen-year-old Alice’s mum falls into a coma and Alice is moved into a group foster home, she sees it as a temporary blip in her otherwise happy life. The Murphy Group Home is a world away from Alice’s privileged upbringing; It’s here that she meets Faith and Ralph, two troubled teens who greatly shape Alice’s journey into adulthood.

Cover:
Add%20a%20heading%20(7)
Un-Living
Genre: Teen fiction/mental illness awareness (it is rated Mature due to its topic)
Short Summary: (TRIGGER WARNING FOR SUICIDE, MENTAL ILLNESS, AND ANOREXIA)
Marina James has gone through many struggles in her life, but none as great as what happened last summer. She now lives with her grandparents’ as her brother is away at college and her mother and father are resting high above. She currently is struggling to gain a grip of an eating disorder that is controlling her life in every direction possible. After two attempts to end it all, Marina stands in front of life very much breathing and alive. Now she is confronted by the attempt to defeat this eating disorder, survive senior year, and learn how to live this life without her own two parents.

-Blurred is the trigger warning. :heart:

Link!

Chosen. Would you want Your Family to be…?
We were chosen. Okay, that might be an understatement…WE WERE CHOSEN!!! My brother Kyle would be satisfied with that response. My family and 199 others were picked from literally every family that has 3-6 members in the world, and now are competing for 50 slots. I still can’t believe we were chosen, I didn’t even take any of this seriously because I mean I know statistics and it was like a trillion to one odds, everyone I know is talking about this…Right, well I better explain.
Click link to continue reading: https://www.wattpad.com/story/17957091-chosen

• adreamcometrue
  • adventure
  • betrayal
  • chosen
  • competition
  • epic
  • excitement
  • family
  • intrigue
  • loss
  • love
  • unknown
  • viewersdiscretionadvised
    Ongoing 21 Chapters posted so far
    Thank you for reading!!! :grin:

https://www.wattpad.com/714594019-shadow-weavers-prologue

Shadow Weavers is an ongoing, dark teen-fiction romance with a prologue and two chapters so far.

Description:

Only three things are certain: Magic is real. Her life is on the line. And nothing will ever be the same again.

Seventeen year old Calla Raine doesn’t see trouble when she first lays eyes on the new student. Only a gorgeous guy that takes an unexpected interest in her. But after they meet, Calla’s quiet, small-town life takes a far more sinister turn.

And it only gets more complicated when his wayward cousin comes home.

Calla quickly finds herself caught between two worlds: the peaceful one she has always known, and one of darkness.

Harder still, she’s also caught between the two feuding cousins: Kind, compassionate Theo and the brooding, unpredictable Dane.

Title: CRUSH
Genre: Teen Fiction/Short Story
Summary:

Siri has a crush-- and she doesn’t want it!

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/183343041-crush

Title: My Brother’s Boyfriend.
Genre: Teen fiction, Romance, LGBTQ
Summary: When sixteen year old Pia hires a guy to play as her bodyguard, little did she know that she would get a lot more than she bargained for.

Link:https://www.wattpad.com/story/180665093-my-brother's-boyfriend

SUFFOCATING (Ongoing)
suffocating

Genre: Mystery, Suspense, Supernatural, Drama
Summary: Roxanne is passionate about getting the truth out, no matter how insignificant or horrifying it might be. Claire wants her life to be stable and safe, even if it means working somewhere mundane to keep it so. But Claire might not get what she wants, especially when Roxanne proposes that there’s someone out there that protects their city from any and all threats. Will Roxanne uncover the truth? Or will Claire keep their illusion of peace?

Hey! I don’t know if this will help you, but I think it may. Although the genre is fantasy, it does include several romance sections that are sure to make your heart throb. Also, there’ll be a bit of thriller in there. Here it is. I hope it helps! :blush:

Frozen Flame
This is book 1 of ‘the War of Fire and Ice’ chronicles.

“If you were the evil in this world, if your very existence could destroy this world, if you caused so much pain and death to everyone around you, and no matter what you did… And no matter how hard you tried… you couldn’t die… would you do anything and everything in your power to find a solution to the problem, even if it meant hurting people?”

Thorn is captured, the world is split in two, and the ruling kingdoms are on the brink of war. Everything seems to be plunging into despair, when Thorn’s family are thrown into the midst of the fight. With Thorn’s children now also captured, his wife is left to raise an army to free both him and his children. However, sometimes things are more complicated than they appear. Sometimes, there is no clear option. Sometimes death is the only answer.

Genre: Fantasy

I would be honoured if you checked it out!
Imagination, dreams and reality become one … Sylvia Shadow

Whispers
Status- Completed AND meticulously edited! I do have this book on amazon.
Genre- Teenfiction/romance/drama/mystery
Summary:
We can’t all be a Queen.

Ellie Adler is not your average teenager nor does she want to be. She is queen bee of her luxurious Texan town and has everything she could ever want at her fingertips. Ellie also has a dark secret she’s never told anyone including her best friends Lily and Harper. She thinks her secret is safe until a mysterious transfer student, Liam, comes into town with a dark secret of his own. He comes to warn Ellie about a tragedy heading right toward their high school. Together they must work to expose this tragedy without exposing all their secrets or without losing her two best friends in the process.
This story has gotten as high as #12 in the Teen Fiction Category
https://www.wattpad.com/47814592-whispers-in-their-heads

I hope you check it out!! THANKS!!!

Can I just say I LOVE your cover! Very simple yet eyecatching!

18 year-old Nick returns home from college to his old neighbourhood and is quickly sucked back into a world where drugs, all-night parties, casual sex and crime are the norm. As he struggles to cope with depression and a growing sense of alienation he finds himself drawn to his enigmatic best-friend Terry, a young delinquent dealing with his own demons.

Over the next fortnight he finds himself drawn into a dark web of desire and revenge that explodes in an act of shocking violence on a Halloween night that no-one involved will ever forget.

Genre: Teen fiction/Thriller

https://www.wattpad.com/story/178042077-bright-midnight

Bright%20Midnight

THEY COULD NEVER GUESS

Genre: Teen fiction/slow burn romance

TheyCouldNeverGuessCover

Gage eats lies for breakfast. At Jeffrey Scott High School, gossip is a competitive sport, and she can’t seem to win. At least she’s not alone on the field; problem child Slade Beckett probably understands what she’s going through. He might also be the only person who could help her get to the bottom of all the rumors that have been circling her since freshman year. It’s too bad that he isn’t very friendly.

Gage doesn’t just need the story behind the rumors. She needs to undo years worth of pain and resentment, starting with her drunk mother and estranged best friend. She needs to tie up all the loose ends that strangle her. She needs a silver lining.

Maybe, after all this time, the years of loneliness will come to bear fruit, and she won’t have to make the journey alone. After all, they say the coldest winters turn into the sweetest of springs…

IT’S COMPLETE! Read here!