Looking for some Teen Fictions stories to read!

Oops! Forgot the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/45585284-frozen-flame

MyName_(1)_(1)

TITLE: My Name Is Allyson
GENRE: Teen fiction/Romance
SUMMARY: You can see my name on the title.

But who am I? One of the best students in my school, and often seen as a role model for every student in Hopewell High. Beautiful, popular, top of my class, and all because of my family…

…but then, one day I realized: most of my life, I did stuff other people wanted me to do. But what did I really like? The girl in the mirror I see every morning… is really me? Is this the life I desire?

And all because of that stupid boy…

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/181470941-my-name-is-allyson

Blooming
ongoing
Teen fiction, romance, drama

College is amazing, the best four years of your life. New adventures and friends. Maybe even a love interest here and there. Haven’t you heard of the ring by spring for seniors? That is not in the cards for Xorina. Xorina is an incoming freshman moving 3,000 miles away from everyone and everything she has ever known. Including the love of her life Ash. She didn’t wanna break his heart while away. So she ended it before she left.

She broke her own heart by moving. It feels like someone is standing on her chest. Not allowing her to breathe. Her heart will mend back together but it will take time. College is her time for growth. Her heartbreak will not crush her it will help her grow as water helps a flower grow.

Her adventure is about to start with her new roommates/best friends. What she didn’t expect was the drama to follow her to college. 3,000 miles was not enough to get away from the pain and love back at home.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/155914702-blooming

Sweet%20Ophelia%20(COVER)
SUMMARY
I was an ordinary girl. I didn’t ask much of my life. All I cared about was to be right towards my obligations.To not give the right to others to talk about me but they still talked. Neither boys interested me. Besides, boys didn’t like me, I wasn’t very pretty. Until one night I met Christian.
Christian make me feel what is like to fell in love, how it feels to be happy, sad, in pain. To care about someone, to protect someone. I loved him with my soul and i still love him. He was and is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. So sweet and so kind. But he doesnt show it to everyone, he chooses who he puts in his life. I don’t know if i was one of them or he was forced to.
I am Ophelia Johnson and this is my story.

Hello! I’m Audrey and this is my new story. Is ongoing. The genre is romance. I chose to be honest and my writing sucks a little but not horrible. Hope it’s close to what you look for. Wish you luck with your book. :blush:

Southern Saturday Nights

An ongoing YA romance novel that features strong language, violence, and eating disorders.

Allyson Reed lives in the southern Bible belt where you always drink your tea a little too sweet, go to church every Sunday, and live for football season. Her parents have an image to uphold in their small town where everyone knows everyone. To their neighbors and friends, Allyson is the southern beauty queen who gets straight A’s and volunteers with the church, but hidden behind closed doors is where she keeps her family’s flaws a secret.

During her senior year, Allyson is accepted to the college of her dreams which allows her to escape from her small town and parent’s control. When the much-anticipated football season arrives her freshman year, she crosses paths with the mysterious Daxson Winters.

As the university’s leading wide receiver, Daxson is used to his name and face showing up on every television across the country, but just like Allyson there’s something he keeps hidden from the cameras- a deep rooted anger that lives inside his heart.

Despite the differences in their skin color, Daxson will do anything to protect Allyson while she wants nothing more than to take Daxson’s pain away.

Together they are ready to fight the ugly truth surrounding them.

Not sure if you’re still looking but:

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/8112414-break-my-heart

Title; Break My Heart
Genre: Teen fiction/humour/romance

Summary: When Freya Liu-Hampton moved to America to stay with her Aunt, she didn’t expect to become best friends with Dale Sampson, otherwise known as the school’s uber-intelligent popular boy who, for some reason, can’t seem to find The One. Now two years down the track and after several failed romantic relationships, Dale asks Freya for an impossible favour: to help him find his soulmate.

Problem is, she doesn’t believe in them and isn’t up for the task.

Well, that is until:

1. she figures out that his older brother has a crush on her and she wants it eliminated immediately and
  2. she crosses paths with someone who kind of changes her mind about this whole soulmate thing- and it might not be who you’re thinking.

I wonder if the maker of the thread is still around. If you are, hi there. I recently published a new story for a contest. I hope you like it.

AYjed1554728433

Genre: Humor.

Summary: Born in a conservative family, after getting a teaching job at a local university, Yash quickly moves out from his parents house. Blessed with beautiful parents and a hot, carefree sibling, Yash had always felt left out.

He neither had the looks nor any specific talent. Was he even his parents child?

After getting dumped by almost everyone based on his face value, Yash was convinced he was ugly.

So what happens when a young, sexy foreign youtuber , the kind Yash loathes, suddenly intrudes at his home?

The%20House%20On%20Alstroemeria

The House on Alstroemeria

Genre: Teen Fiction
Blurb: After suffering from a season ending injury, baseball player Lukas Harper feels awfully sorry for himself. Faced with only a few months to find his passion again, it’s up to his best friend, Graham Hamilton, to remind him exactly why he loves baseball so much. In the midst of Graham’s plan, though, Lukas learns something about his best friend that makes even baseball seem insignificant.

Title: Wait for Me in the Backyard
Genre: Teen-Thriller
Blurb:
Wait for me in the backyard, used to be Hope Cohen’s favorite line growing up.

She only knew one person who would rather throw a small piece of paper with the same written note on it into her backyard rather than sending a text message, and his name was, Reece Hilton. They knew when to expect each other and were almost inseparable . . . almost.

Then, 10th grade hit.

Things happen, and friends go their separate ways. As heartbreaking as it was to separate from the only boy she’s ever loved, maybe it just wasn’t meant to be. Learning to live without the boy next door becomes easier when you start to forget and ignore each other’s existence.

Though, it could only last so long. Hope Cohen must face reality when she comes home one summer evening to find her mother has walked off on her own, without a trace. In a battle against time, Hope must find her mother before she hurts herself or worse. Drastic times call for drastic measures, which means drastic changes and one last drastic adventure for Hope with the boy next door. Only this time, all odds are against them.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/182004774-wait-for-me-in-the-backyard

Delusions of Grace
-Status (Ongoing - 26 Chapters so far… closing in on the end)
-Genre (teen fiction)

How can you tell if you are in love with someone? (Asking for a friend.)

Pasithea “Tea” Johnson is 98% sure that she is not in love with her best friend Sean. She isn’t even jealous of Sophie, his gorgeous out-of-town girlfriend. But once Tea and Sophie meet by chance, Tea wonders if she might unknowingly be part of a love triangle.

It’s spring semester of her junior year… entering the home stretch. Tea hopes that she and Sean can spend a lot of time together, that having a connection with Sophie won’t make things too weird, and that whoever is leaving creepy notes in her locker will just stop.

What do you do if you think you are being stalked? (Asking for a friend.)

Alright, here’s mine, called Catch Me A Star. Basically, we have six problematic friends. One of them is dead.

It is currently ongoing, with regular updates of around 5k words each (warning if you like short chapters).

If you want a sad, diverse teen fiction romance with a sprinkle of drama, Catch Me A Star is for you.

Hi! Hope you check out my book. :slight_smile: Thanks!

BLACK & WHITE

(ONGOING)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/176953355-black-white

Genre: Romance, Action, TeenFic

Book Three: The Beautiful Hue series (Can be read as stand-alone novel)

Ash and Tony’s triplets Noah, Anthony, and Zoe are now in Senior High.

Ayesha McKinley, Greg and Kelly’s only daughter, is torn between her first love, Anthony Green, and her long-term adversary, Noah Green. These twin boys are complete opposites, a contrast between black and white. Dark and Light. Despair and Hope.

Will Ayesha choose the one she loves or the one who loves her? Will she choose Black, White, or Gray by keeping both of them in her life? Is that even possible?

The Beautiful Hue Series can be read individually.

Book One: Green-minded (completed- Ash and Tony’s story)

Book Two: Blue Sky Hunter (ongoing-Sky and Hunter’s story)

Started: January 29, 2019

image001
https://www.wattpad.com/user/hhunt00x
ONGOING
Fiction, Teen, Young Adult, WW2, Historical.

Olivia Connors is a freshman history major at Hillcrest University, she is a bright student that is holding back ambition and fire. However, she has never connected to the world around her and constantly feels out of place due to her old soul and love for the past. She receives an offer of a lifetime as a museum intern. Shortly after the head curator hires her, he then disappears without a trace. Unfortunately, the person who replaces the role as her manager is none other than her History professor’s teaching assistant Jackson Wyatt. As if to make life more complicated for Olivia; Jackson gives her both a heavy workload in and out of the classroom. In her attempt to juggle her internship and college life Olivia stumbles upon what she thinks is a quaint library nook tucked away in the back of the museum. Only to find out that this sitting area is a secret gateway into the life of Viola Clarke; a young British spy in the middle of World War 2. *

*The stories of Viola Clarke and her peers in 1942 are based on real events

I’ll read it :slight_smile:

newdesign_1_original%20(1)

The Long Run
@JamesAcker
Completed YA Romance

https://www.wattpad.com/story/170294014-the-long-run

Love is inconvenient and awesome.

Going into Senior Year, Bash Villeda is tired. Tired of his rep. Tired of his friends. Tired of being “Bash the Flash,” fastest sprinter in South Jersey. He’s been miserable all summer so why’s he suddenly so interested in that Sandro Miceli guy?

The youngest in a huge, loud Italian family, Sandro knows being tired. It’s about the only thing they have in common. That and their secret.

After a long drunk night in the woods, Sandro and Bash decide that their best bet to beat Senior Year is to stick together. But can they grow past their pasts? Is their special friendship enough to survive the stigma?

Is falling in love this late the right move in the long run?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/170294014-the-long-run

crisp%20blk%20hide
READ HERE (https://www.wattpad.com/story/181446650-hide)

Title: Hide
Genre: Contemporary Realistic (Drama) YA

Summary: After a teenager raised as a sexual companion and commodity gets a taste of a different kind of life, he must choose between guarding his secrets and keeping in favor with his mother, or risking an uncertain future and the exposure of his most shameful secrets for a chance at a life free of her control.

Purple%20Dream

Title: Purple Dream
Genre: Teen Fiction
Summary: Beatrice White is a fresh orphaned high-school girl. Her Mom dies because of her illness and leaves Beatrice in this cold world alone.

She never knows her father, that until a rockstar, Benjamin Stevens comes to her Mom’s funeral. She is required to stay with her stranger father or will be taken by his stranger grandfather or worse, the social service and put in a foster home.

But Beatrice is still a 16 years old girl. Family drama isn’t the only thing she has to deal with.

click on the title to read the story. thanks :heart:

Chasing Trains
Ongoing
When Summer’s abusive household becomes too dangerous to bear, she has nowhere to turn. That is until she finds a place that she’s able to hide, called Camp. The rules are easy, help keep the place running and don’t cause trouble. In the beginning, it really was just that. But the longer she stays, the less she can ignore the subtle abuse happening to its members and her ability to fix things. Soon, she will be faced with a choice that will not only affect her life, but everyone’s around her.

HANDCUFFS ongoing
Teen Fic & Humor

Summary: *Dylan Jemminer earns varsity letters and admirers while Lauren Fillips is that one girl from that one class nobody pays attention in. Neither were expecting to end their night at a party in handcuffs - especially not to each other. *

Thanks to a prank gone-awry, Lauren and Dylan are caught in a bind with all of the chain links but none of the S&M. Unless they want to be stuck together forever, they’ll have to navigate through the night in a search-and-rescue mission for the key. With nothing but inches between them, Lauren and Dylan are about to get to know a whole new meaning of “close”.

Hope you enjoy! Click here to read!

Title: Tennis : Legacy War
Genre Romance/ Teen fic
SynopsisEverything starts and is based on this sentence. Do not mistake yourself! This isn’t a basic story revolving around the sport of the nobles. It’s more of a metaphor. And you’ll soon get why. Let’s enter the world of the 1% of the population and understand. Let’s live with true insiders the ups and downs, the roller coasters, of the life of the golden youth. Without filter, let’s get into a world where all that counts is the bank account and the pedigrees. Let’s share their loves, their battles, their struggles, their sorrows. Let’s live through their eyes and enjoy their world, because everything is not what is seems. Of course, not without the glamorous touch and the Chanel bags as additions. Get your golden rackets out!
Link - https://www.wattpad.com/story/177656678-tennis-legacy-war