Looking to Read Vampire/Fantasy Action/Romance Stories!

Heya! I’m a vampire fantasy writer, well, emphasis on the fantasy, and am looking for some good vampire stories to read and such. When I comment, I usually mention characters I like, or the plot direction. I’m not a fan of religion dripped too much into the story, so the whole “Weak to crosses” thing isn’t something I’m all too interested in reading. I figured posting on here could help me find people that would like to share their stories. Here’s my guidelines for reading:

1. I can read mature or erotica stories, don’t mind that, but nothing like incest please. Big no.
  2. Any gore scenes are fine as well. I write gore anyway!
  3. If the story doesn’t have proper grammar or punctuation, I am sorry, but I won’t read onward. It just, well… isn’t my cup of tea if that’s the case.
  4. It doesn’t have to be purely romance or even have romance in it, but I have a soft spot for romance stories.

I’ma fan of the Night World series by L.J. Smith, if that helps. Sadly, the final book has never actually come out of that.

Also general fantasy works are fine too, I love me a good fantasy story, especially with dragons. I can’t promise I will get to or read all of them, and I definitely won’t be able to in a short span of time. If I am not interested, please don’t message me and such about it!

8 Likes

A fellow vampire writer whose main is fantasy! Hello! :smiley:

I’m currently writing a story called The Alpha’s Flame. Despite the title, the one vampire in the book actually has a larger role in the story than the Alpha does. It currently sits on 23 chapters, with updates every Wednesday (so it’ll be 24 in a few hours).

The story is high fantasy, meaning it’s in an entirely new world, with entirely new lore, vampires included. The Uurion vampires were created by the insane goddess, to be immortal warriors in her legion, but she quickly lost interest in them and the vampiric disease escaped the Underworld. There’s some amount of religion involved, with the gods and whatnot, but they actually aren’t weak to crosses or holy water.

There’s no incest, and no romance either (the MC is a child if she were a human, yuck), though there’s definitely some gore in there with the battles. I’d personally like to say I’m pretty good at grammar and punctuation, but mistakes always slip through. Despite that, it should be more than readable.

I plan on the next story being about a dragon MC, but we’ll see… I first have to finish up the last handful of chapters :slight_smile: Almost there.

If you’re still interested, here’s the link. I hope it tickles your fancy!

Now, self advertising aside. Definitely check out the reading lists of @RealmOfVampires. They’re a user-run vampire community. @.CrystalScherer has one or two fantasy stories as well, especially When the Heart Sings, which is full of romance and completed.

Have a nice day ^-^

1 Like

Well, I recently completed a series that is a paranormal fantasy with a rivalry between vampires and fairies. Please don’t dismiss it just after reading the first chapter; it starts with a cliche, but really, it’s a different story with my own style and twists.

The Princess Saga:

Paranormal / Fantasy / thriller / action / romance / coming-of-age / royal

This story is about a princess named Beth-Lee (or Bethy), who had been brought up as a regular teenager in a regular home, but had always been warned that she would have to claim her birthright one day, when she’s come of age, and defeat her mother’s assassins once and for all. Bethy has never wanted to be any part of this legacy that had been put on her shoulders; all she wants to do everyday is play her violin and roam around with her friends and read the books in the large library in her house. What she doesn’t realise is that her kingdom has no ruler and the regent queen is on the verge of being expelled by the magical law of the land in a few months.

Will Bethy finally come around and do what she has to, in order to secure her beloved homeland? Or, will she let it go to pieces and end up as a slave to an enemy camp for the rest of her life?

#1: The Princess Entourage

textgram_1553407205

What happens when music comes face to face with sorcery?

It is the early 21st Century and young Beth-Lee Rodgers, music-lover, cares nothing about her royal ancestry and would love to live in her own little bubble of song and tunes. In fact, this works out for a while…

Until one day, she has to choose between living in a world as a slave and leaving it to be destroyed…

#2: The Princess Truth

textgram_1553407237

Bethy’s only remaining family who could protect her is now in trouble. She is left with a crippled father, a wizard’s apprentice, two clueless humans, and two strong vampires.

She has made the decision that would change her life forever…

Only, it hasn’t. She wasn’t trained for it.

Meanwhile, she learns about a secret so deep, she wished she were never born.

#3: The Princess Lost

textgram_1553407266

Princess Beth-Lee Mary Rodgers is away from home and all on her own. She needs to be able to learn to control her magic and learn her duties as a Fairy Princess, all at once, without help from her friends. As dire as this sounds, modern technology allows her to keep in contact with them from time-to-time, although that too proves to have its own limitations.

It’s just a matter of time before her enemies close in on her. She has been missing for a month now and her subjects are beginning to doubt their faith in her. Two women who are in dire need of her help find themselves lost without her.

Hell is very close to becoming a reality… Unless, Bethy chooses to step up and take back what rightfully belongs to her. Will she be able to train herself enough in time to stop her enemies?

#4: The Fairy Princess

textgram_1553407309

Princess Beth-Lee still has no control over her magic and time is running out fast. Her most feared enemy, Tang Chan-Lee, has taken over the throne of Eshia with the help of a puppet human. The subjects of Eshia are agitated and their faith in the daughter of the Fairy Queen is wavering, with only a shred of loyalty left to the heir.

Beth-Lee has made a choice but is yet to find a plan to execute it. It’s now or never. Eshia is seconds away from faling off the cliff: one wrong move and the entire kingdom is going to crash to the ground.

Will Beth-Lee surrender? Or, will she regain faith in her friends and in herself and weave her path towards victory?

This series is completed. You could check it out and let me know what you think.

1 Like

Hello fellow fantasy writer! I think my story might intrigue you. It is a werewolf based story but there are vampires, dragons and elves and many other races coming into play, and if not in the first book, each race will have a huge role to play. :smiley:

Summary:
In the mystic land of Ilerea, filled with creatures of legend, Athena Wolfborn lived her life doing what an assassin ought to do; kill.

Stories of the Forefront Alliance and its defeat were always whispered to children, to remind them of what would happen if they ever defied the King.

Athena intends to stick to the rules and live life doing what she does best, with her family. But when Ryder, a werewolf and her Alliant, walks into her life, she is thrown into the world that she believed to be just a story.

Will she join the Forefront Alliance to fight for what is right?

Or will she join the King and succumb to be a puppet of war?

Link:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/157351254-athena-wolfborn

It would be awesome if you checked it out ^•^

1 Like

Hey,
I have recently started a book and it already have 40 chapters

I hope you like it
It is Vampire werewolf romance

https://www.wattpad.com/story/171839096-the-night's-luna

1 Like

I think you will like my story if you like action and romance!
My story-Silver Bullets
Link-https://www.wattpad.com/story/185385788-silver-bullets-ewa2019
Summary-
HIGHEST RANKING
#4-Suspenseful
#2-must-read
#129-terror
#40-risk
“You’re lying he would never risk his face being seen!”

“For you, he would do anything.”

Just then I heard the chattering of glass and felt a stabbing sensation in my neck. A red tranquilizer was what I found before turning around to see a blurry image of…wait a minute…no…it can’t be!

“Ricardo…” Was the last thing I said before falling out of consciousness.

----XXX-----

Ricardo Gabriel, powerful and rich. Leyla Maxwell, a 16-year-old trying to avenge her parents’ death. What happens when these two collide and misunderstandings come in the way?
Join Leyla and Ricardo in this beautiful and mysterious adventure of lies, lust, and betrayal.
Will they get their happily ever after or a disastrous end?
Read and find out!

1 Like

I can recommend two you might like.

www.wattpad.com/story/175619855-prey-the-eden-waters-series-book-one-✔

www.wattpad.com/story/184768694-untamed-the-eden-waters-series-book-two

by xxkrislynnxx

2 Likes

Hey! My story is set in a fantasy world and has a strong, slow burn, intense romance sub plot. My story is ongoing but it has a consistent update of every Friday, plus the whole manuscript is finished and edited by a professional!

Blurb
How dangerous can prey be?

Sent to assassinate King Merlin, Jiyu was walking straight into the lair of the most powerful hunter. She was doomed to die, but for a vicious reason, King Merlin spared her. Instead he seized the chance to make her a living tool under his command.

War raged in the shadow yonder, children mysteriously disappeared from the land and trains after trains of coincidencial occurrences took place all at once. Jiyu knew that the only way to stop the chaos was for the prey and the hunter to finally join hands.

But, there was not a chance they could work together. Not unless Jiyu managed to tame the untamable to bow before her.

Link: DANGEROUS PREY

1 Like

Hello! My story isn’t a fantasy but its a romance…give it a go if you are interested… I try to update once a week but sometimes life gets away from me.

Untitled-1

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/186253304-heavy-is-the-crown

Hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

Title: The First Lie

“The pack comes first.”

That was always something that nineteen-year-old Jillian Mortier and her two older siblings have been taught to live by. Despite her being content in her humanity, being able to serve her pack from the shadows was always the role she expected to have. The only thing that actually mattered to her was supporting her family and keeping them safe. But when she was thrust into a role she didn’t plan on taking, things started to unfold.

From the bizarre behavior of their current pack leaders including her brother to being plagued with strange visions–visions of blood, death, and destruction. It gave her no other choice. She needed to step up and take matters into her own hands because she was the only one who can.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/93178033-the-first-lie

I have a completed Fantasy/Adventure/Romance novel you can take a look at if it sounds interesting! :smiley:

Chasing-Beasts-New

(Completed)

"His warm fingertips glide across my back. I hold back a shiver and try to breathe slowly so he doesn’t feel how wildly he’s making my heart beat. ‘You’re still incredibly beautiful,’ he says, looking over the scar."

Sonya’s home was burned to the ground. Everyone she knew was slaughtered. She doesn’t want to be alone and homeless anymore. She wants a family again, somewhere to sleep at night, and even a little something in her money pouch. And she’s heard that people can earn themselves a fresh start in Ceran Village.

The price? She has to kill the same monsters that destroyed her home.

Read Here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/149972165-chasing-beasts

1 Like

Hi there.

I set out to write a vampire story without the vampires. The idea was to have a Scooby-gang, similar to Buffy, but with a different way in which the group get their secret powers.

It’s an urban fantasy about teens who access alternate realities by practicing yoga. There is a romance angle too, with an awkward love triangle. It’s called Earthshine, and I just posted it.

Link: https://my.w.tt/6oXxFEU0HW

1 Like

Hello! My story isn’t fantasy or vampire related, but it is a romance. I hope you enjoy! :relaxed:

jv

Innocent Emily Kim

Description:

“What do you want,” she repeated.

“Break up with Axel.”

Her eyes widened, mouth opening slightly. Aiden’s eyes darkened, looking at her parted lips.

“Close your mouth, baby, or I might have to close it for you.”

Emily is in love with Axel Armstrong. She would do anything to get to know him better. When she finds out he needs her help, she’s willing to be his fake girlfriend, if it means that she can be romantic with him.

But what happens when Axel’s brother, Aiden, steps into the picture? And why is he so determined to break them up?

For mature audiences only.

© All Rights Reserved

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180535141-innocent-emily-kim

Thank you! I appreciate your support!

Hello! I have a couple fantasy stories you might be interested in.

1. Grounding the Storm (Two of the first four books are already complete and available for reading, the third one is recently started):
    Description: In a kingdom ruled by a cruel king, no one is out of the watchful eye of the royal family. Not even Roux Aimrey herself, hidden away in a refugee village built from the ground by her parents.
    If dealing with the looming eye of their leader wasn’t enough, Roux’s power, an immortal strength, is dangerous and untrained. She believes facing the hypocrisy of the village is the worst of her problems until a powerful storm invades their home, and it’s not just any storm. Standing in the chaos, Roux finds the prince of Esaria has come for her; he requires her power to aide his own.
    Roux must navigate her new life in the castle and learn to leave her old one behind, all the while learning to trust her power and what it must take to force her way into the prince’s black heart.
    Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/162740533-grounding-the-storm

2. The Cursed Deal (This one is recently started, I only have two chapters published so far, but I update every Friday, consistently! Also, this one has dragons):
    Description: Ninety-nine years ago, Faine Libet made a deal to save the life of someone she cared dearly for. One hundred years of service at a crime guild in the land of Pinedon. Four months left before her deal is over and Faine is assigned one last mission: infiltrate another crime guild, one stronger and more renowned than their own. There, she meets an entire group of fighters just like her, Ilian Renaut included. A mortal man that never once received the chances he deserved.
    Faine is close to freedom, but can’t taste it. Every decision she makes is carefully watched through the eyes of her boss, a man willing to ruin her life with every opportunity. She must make one very important decision: finish her deal without trouble, or find happiness outside of what she’s known for nearly one-hundred years.
    Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/186974916-the-cursed-deal-ongoing

1 Like

@TheRealDesastr There is a dragon and a necromancer who pals around with the undead, including a couple of blood suckers.

The Wizard

The path of good or path of evil are options for becoming the most powerful wizard in the universe. When the Grand Master is killed by his apprentice, it’s up to his youngest pupil to find a way to restore the balance of nature.

In this hardcore high fantasy adventure, the wizard joins a mad-scientist gnome tinkerer, a frankensteined reconstructed ogre, and a mysteriously french elfish rouge to go after a megalomaniacal necromancer with more than a dragon up his sleeve. Will they choose righteousness or revenge?

Updates every week.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/162671971-the-wizard

1 Like

Hi! I don’t write vampire fantasy, just general fantasy. I have one ongoing, Shadows in the Trees, with 40 chapters published so far. There are mythical creatures. Thanks! https://www.wattpad.com/story/164178657-shadows-in-the-trees

Barbara Gordon, daughter of the police commissioner, is determined to follow in her father’s footsteps. The same night a brutal murder occurs she meets Richard Grayson, son of the billionaire Bruce Wayne. Immediately, she knows something is off about him. His skin is too pale and his eyes burn a bright blue. As the murders continue and men begin disappearing around Gotham City, Barbara begins her own investigation into who- or what- is behind these slayings. However, as she gets closer to the truth she finds herself tangled in a game of mystery, the supernatural, and pure evil

https://www.wattpad.com/story/116674609-demon-of-the-night
bfa7e8023c06180edeac57e604711dda

My story is about Vampires :slight_smile: I would appreciate if you could take a look. I reckon it could be your cup of tea :slight_smile:

Title: Shadowbrook: Once Hungry, Twice Bitten
Genre: Vampires
Link:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/184386533-shadowbrook-once-hungry-twice-bitten?utm_source=web&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share_info

Summery: If you like mysterious and solitude, then Shadowbrook is the town for you.
One rule, just don’t stay out after dark.
Oh, and try to not get bitten.

Erika Smith is a shy girl dealing with an illness, only to have her world turned upside down. Shadowbrook becomes her home where she finally feels she belongs. She hasn’t felt that in such a long time. Erika learns many things along the way, one being love. What she doesn’t know is what hides in the shadows when the sun goes down. It is the test of time for Erika as she battles for her life, hiding a secret that could change everything for the residents of Shadowbrook and of course, the undead.

WARNING- Marked for Mature Readers. Some parts of the story may be triggering to some readers with self-harm and those who suffer from Alcohol abuse.

Hey! I think my book should fit in your category :slight_smile:
If you do get to it, i hope you enjoy it

Title: Fire and Ice
Summary: Thousands of years ago, the Azure and the Vermilion dragons started a war with one another. Although no one knows how it started, generations upon generations of both of these dragons have been taught to despise and kill each other instantly.

The spirit of the dragons have been passed down to humans as a tribute to their kindness, but little did the humans know, that with the spirit of the dragons, came at a cost. The cost of instant bloodshed of opposite clans.

The royal family of both these clans possess the blood of the Azure and Vermilion dragon, who can shift from human to dragon at will. Many generations of the royal families tried to forge an alliance or a treaty with one another, but always end up betraying each other.

As a result from a new peace treaty, Princess Annamarie, the last Azure dragon descendant, is then forced into a political marriage by her own morals and principles with the brooding Prince Kyro who is popular for being a tyrant throughout the Vermilion Kingdom.

Although Prince Kyro seems to be the main threat at the moment, Annamarie has become aware of a larger threat looming above everyone’s head, including hers. As a result, Anna’s life is going to take a wild turn as it is going to be filled with adventure, drama, raw emotions, bloodshed, and a hint of romance :wink:

Updated every Thursday and/or Friday (depends on my mood tbh)

Link: https://my.w.tt/IjSa3wYvaT

Hello! I’m working on a vampire/fantasy/romance book right now! It has all of that and more. I only have the first 3 chapter’s published but please check it out.

The title is Rose’s Choice. Thank you!