Love at first sight No cheating romance! books

Hey, guys, I love to read a sappy romance where the female, male or both instantly feel the connection and they are not afraid to kidnap, stalk or get possessive. The only requirement i really have is no cheating! Can’t wait to read your novel or short story!!

2 Likes

I always suggest Love, Tom

1 Like

Thank you! will definitely check it out

Hey @Lock_hearts!

You might like to check out my completed story “All”, currently ranked #2 in New Adult Romance :blush:

A sequel has just been started, so catch up on the first book now! :blush:

ALL by Lucille Dixon
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

cover%20option%202%20with%20guitar

:1st_place_medal: FIRST PLACE WINNER of the Red Rose Romance Awards 2019 :1st_place_medal:

:2nd_place_medal: SECOND PLACE WINNER (ROMANCE) - Majestic Inc Universal Awards 2019 :2nd_place_medal:

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old singer Abi meets Noah, a blunt-but-beautiful guitarist, she soon discovers the tattoos marking his skin hide more than she first thought.

Thrown head-first into Noah’s world of secrets, passion and excitement, Abi starts to learn things from him that she’s never experienced before. But, as their relationship grows deeper, it seems as though she’s been the one teaching him all along… how to love.

As one person’s career starts to take off and the walls slowly crumble between them, will Abi and Noah ever truly be able to give each other their all?

[[WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT & SWEARING]]

1 Like

https://www.wattpad.com/user/RKaitlynn
It will take some time before they will act on it.

1 Like

I have a couple you may like:

Lee Kangmin, a neurologist known for his apathetic behavior towards patients, refuses to make connections with anyone. His indifference towards other people revolves around a mysterious past trauma that resulted in retrograde amnesia and an impenetrable armor around his heart.

He finally meets his match when Aria, a mythical selkie from Scotland, stumbles into his life. He’s determined to help her find her family so he can retrieve some of the normalcy he lost when she first appeared. However, what he doesn’t know is that Aria is on a mission to prove to her people that not all humans are out for the aged magic contained within their cloaks.

Through prejudice, jealousy, turmoil, and misunderstandings, Kangmin and Aria learn that love is painful, but it’s also something that should be cherished no matter how difficult the journey may be.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/184438169-any-way-the-wind-blows-wattys-2019

“A Celestial Requiem” tells the story of a young woman, Mingxia, who lives in Shangzihua, an impoverished village that lies on the outskirts of Wuzhen. Ever since she was a child, she experienced nothing but distrust and hostility. They knew she wasn’t human and they were fearful of her capabilities.

Mingxia tries to quietly live out her life in the shadows as an herbalist to show the villagers that she can bring about a positive change, but fate won’t allow her. She’s tormented with dreams of a mysterious woman and a prophecy about the Tarot that she is expected to fulfill.

To make matters even more complicated, the Crown Prince enters her life and she can’t help but feel a strong, unbreakable connection to him. Mingxia must struggle with her feelings for the Crown Prince and her identity all while coming to terms with a prophecy that could jeopardize the future of the realm of Naestrirea and its mythical inhabitants.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/161267751-a-celestial-requiem

1 Like

IMG_3116

Title: My Possessive Vampire Boss
Author: @bjorghalla
Genre: Vampire romance
Description:

My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn’t until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world got turned upside down and everything changed. And he was in the middle of it all. I realized that the girl I was doesn’t exist anymore. Although my life doesn’t make any sense now, I know one thing. I wasn’t living until I met him.

“YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE!!!” He yells at me as his grips tightens around my wrist. I wince from the pain but he doesn’t notice it. “He better keep his hands off you or there will be consequences, this dagger is the only thing that can kill him for good” He whispers in my ear and laughs cruelly.

“What are you going to do?” I ask. My voice nearly cracks. “I’m going to kill him” He says laughing and takes up a dagger. “No, please, no” I whisper. The tears roll down my face. He throws me down to the floor, then walks out with the dagger. He slams the door shut, leaving me here all alone crying on the floor in pain.

Link to story

1 Like

omg love your cover!

Hey there!
So here’s my New Adult Romance, Mea again. It has somewhat of a slow build, but the two MCs definitely feel the connection and spark between them.
No cheating is involved, I promise.:blush:

Mea again

Mea%20again

“No matter your problems, face them with a bright smile and a bucket of chocolate ice-cream,” nana once wisely told me. At the time, I was barely twelve and thought that I could summon a unicorn if I just believed in myself. Blame it on cartoon creators who thought it’d be a good idea to make everything all pink and glittery […]

A decade later, despite my massive student loans and almost nonexistent love life, that piece of advice was all I needed to maintain good mental health and earn myself some lovely padded hips. Little did I know that a horrific monster was lurking in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to strike and scare the living daylights out of my naïve and helpless self.

‘There she goes again with the metaphors and literary witchcraft…’

Did you really have to make an entrance right now, conscience? I was about to get to the exciting part. As I was saying, that hideous monster popped out of nowhere and there was no ice-cream bucket big enough to vanquish it. Hence, I only reacted the way an average person such as myself would.

‘You gathered your forces and made it creep back into the shadows? It realized that you were too nice and boring to be messed with? Or did Prince Charming arrive, on his white horse of course, and saved little helpless you?’

Nope, not exactly and definitely not. I ran away and left everything and everyone I ever cared about behind.

‘Remind me again why we’re having an emotional trip down memory lane?’

Because it’s about time I went back and fixed everything.

Read Mea again

Hope you like it!
Love, hugs, and lots of chocolate
Maryse♥

1 Like

This one has just started and it’s a teen fic novel with a lot of romance ^-^
It’s also kind of like love at first sight so I hope you enjoy it if you do get to it
Title: The Turnover
Summary: turn·o·ver /ˈtərnˌōvər/ noun
(in a basketball game) a loss of possession of the ball to the opposing team.
Ashley Zhao vowed that she would never touch a basketball ever again. But after moving to Los Angeles, where the game of basketball is practically worshipped, she seems to have a bit of a dilemma with her promise as she was her previous school’s star player. But why does she want to keep such an important hobby, a secret?

Because she dreams of fitting into the common girl stereotype of sitting still and looking pretty.

Ashley attempts to do this by becoming one of the school’s tutors but fails to blend in as she comes out as one of the top students at Grandview High. As a result of this, many students request for her assistance and when there’s more interaction, there’s more exchange of information. As if her life couldn’t get any worse, William Campbell, the captain of the boys’ basketball team, requests for her assistance.

With his British accent and gentle personality, she can’t seem to stop gravitating towards him. But Ashley knows what’s at stake if she gives in because if she does, she will make a turnover on behalf of her dreams to ridicules and insults once again.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/196286075-the-turnover

1 Like

Where she is right

Maybe you might like my MCs. It’s a slow burn, so it takes a long time for her to admit her feelings for him. But you as a reader can tell they both fall hard from early on.

1 Like

This sounds like a HORROR novel, not a Romance :woman_shrugging:

No cheating, you say? How do you feel about polyamory?

Hello! This book respects your criteria, so enjooooy!

Cover%20small

BETWEEN THE LINES

Andy is young and full of life. She is quite the genius with a keyboard, and she has a real talent when it comes to programming. She might be considered a bit of an eccentric, as most of her interests place her in the geeks and nerds category. She has just started her new job, in a new city, at a very promising firm.

Everything seems to be going great, except that she is a woman in a field ruled by men, and she will have to work twice as hard as anyone to prove her worth. She intends to do just that, but Alexander Coleman, her arrogant, seemingly misogynistic boss is in the way.

As the days pass, she bonds with Oliver, her coworker, with whom she shares a lot of interests. With Oli, everything is easy and comes naturally, it’s like they have known each other forever, and she starts wondering if maybe he isn’t the one for her.

However, as hard as she tries, she can’t shake the very conflicting feelings she has toward her obnoxious boss. It doesn’t matter if he is cold and seems to think that his IQ dispenses him from being polite in any way, her body won’t listen to reason.

Torn between her reason and her needs, Andy does her best to keep a sane mind, while still handling a job that she won’t lose for anyone…

Not completed yet, but will receive several weekly updates!

1 Like

Do you want a romance story without characters cheating on each other and without r*pe, forced and abusive relationship and similar things?

1 Like

Doubtful Poems by a Hopeful Teenager

Completed
Leona is a sixteen year old introverted writer hiding in her world of poetry who’s only friend is a boy she met online. James Greyson is the out going, charming, golden boy who’s family just moved. He soon questions everything he has with the girl online who he only knows as Valeera, when a girl at his new school captures his mind and soul with her poetry. Ridden with anxiety, Leona decides to keep her identity hidden from the only one who’s understood her. Her plan was working until she starts receiving texts from her father whos in prison for the murder of her mother.

Doubtful Poems by a Hopeful Teenager

To Love A Hurricane

https://my.w.tt/sk1dTxICSW

Completed

A recently dumped, accident-prone photographer is trying to get her mess of a life back on track when she accidentally runs over a mysterious man. In this hilarious, awkward, swoon-filled romance, follow the ridiculous adventure of Myla and her mystery man as the universe forces them together in the most comical way.

Hero of the Knight

After losing her husband in a house fire the summer after getting married, Dell decides to move back to her home town to heal.

With the help of her cat, Fiona, and her un-humanly attractive neighbor, she starts to move on from the tragic loss that had consumed her life.

Months later, she starts to uncover more about the incident, finding key facts are little clouded as to how the fire started and how she escaped.

Add Hero of the Knight to a reading list

Amazon Warrior

Faith Lawrence just moved to a small town after a custody battle with her ex husband. A few of the ladies in the town have decided to play cupid and set her up with the handsome and brooding single father, Gideon Daniels.

This is a dialogue story of a humorous Amazon Reviewer and an unsuspecting Amazon seller.

https://my.w.tt/8F06AulA3Y

1 Like

Here’s mine. It’s not an exact love at first sight thing, but my main girl and main boy have a connection from the start (there’s a reason for it which is explained in the story). I hope you’ll stop by and drop some comments with your thoughts. It’s a work in progress still (prologue and first seven chapters are up), but I really hope you enjoy.

Title: Blood of Darkness
Genre: Romance

Summary: Inspired by Hades and Persephone

“Sometimes death isn’t the end. Sometimes people come back.”

~*~

Selena Silvers is an ordinary girl who loves to paint. She goes to school and works at a bookshop in Blackfell. Pretty ordinary. Except for two tiny details. One, she has an extraordinary ability to feel the emotions of those around her. Two, almost every night when she closes her eyes, she sees a gorgeous man with hair as black as night and eyes as gray as the sea after a storm. The problem is that she has no idea who he is or even if he’s real. Will she ever find out? And what other secrets are hiding in the darkness of the night?

~*~

Damien Drake is the eldest of the six Drake siblings and is forced to take the throne after his Father is murdered. Oh and the fun part? He’s a vampire surrounded by all the darkness that comes with being one. Dealing with loss has never been Damien’s strong suit and he’s gotten to a point where he forces himself to bury all of his emotions deep down and builds his walls up so high. Will his siblings or anyone else be able to reach him? And will he ever defeat the person responsible for his Father’s death?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191987540-blood-of-darkness

Rated mature due to possible graphic content (it’s due to some violent scenes, I don’t think they’re that graphic, but I’d rather be safe than sorry)

1 Like

yes I am looking more for insta love but I don’t mind possessive, jealous male or female

polyamory for the male or female ? when I do read them I prefer the female to have multiple guys

1 Like