Luli's Egg Kingdom - Come and Chat!

Hello everyone!

Looking to meet other writers here with similar interests. Topics include, but are not limited to:

• anime
  • manga / webcomics
  • dramas
  • kpop
  • writing
  • videogames

I hope we can all be friends :smiley:

Hello! :grin:

1 Like

How’s it going? :smiley:

Just sitting down to continue writing. How about yourself?

1 Like

Staring off into the distance, thinking about life XD

I’m waiting for a friend to be done with dinner so we can do some sprints.

That’s a very common practice for writers, I believe. :joy:

Oh, cool. I’ve never done writing sprints, myself. Not a fan of the extra pressure lol.

So, what anime and manga are you into? What genres are your favourite? I never say no to a good fantasy (though not isekai, can’t stand it) and my current fandom is Bungo Stray Dogs.

1 Like

I like the idea of having deadlines, they help me get a lot more done.

I like fantasy mainly. So my favorites are Kamisama Hajimemashita, Owari no Seraph, and Fairy Tail ^^

I kind of watch a wide range of genres, but I don’t read as much as I used to.
I’m reading a Chinese one called Goddess Creation, it’s so addicting even though I can’t stand some of the characters XD

I’ve heard of that, I think it’s on my to watch list!

1 Like

I read manga more than I watch anime nowadays. xD I’m currently on Chapter 58 of BSD, which is probably season 3 of the anime. Have you watched Dororo (the 2019 remake)? I’ve yet to finish it, but I just thought I’d ask. :joy:

1 Like

I haven’t heard of that before. Is it any good?

I tend to watch the romance oriented anime XD

It is if you like demons, evil dads, and sibling rivalry. :joy:

The last romantic anime I watched was probably Princess Jellyfish? That one was great. I bet you’ve watched Snow White with the Red Hair and Akatsuki no Yona, right?

1 Like

Oh yes, I’ve seen both of those! I need to get caught up on the manga, I fell so far behind.

1 Like

Do you like Ghibli movies, too?

1 Like

Definitely yes!

My friend is Japanese-American so she has the full collection :rofl:

Which ones do you like best? My top three are Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, and Howl’s Moving Castle. I’ve been procrastinating by looking at Howl and Sophie fan art on Pinterest. :joy::joy:

Ahh I’m so envious. :joy: I haven’t watched Nausicaa and the more recent ones like From Up on Poppy Hill and The Wind Rises.

From Up on Poppy Hill is so good! I think you can access it through 123movies, but it’s been a while so I’m not sure if it’s still there.

I’ll have to check it out sometime. :blush:

1 Like

I don’t know if you’ve seen it but there’s a Try Not to Eat challenge and they do a round with Studio Ghibli food:

I really want to eat these foods!

1 Like

I watched that before! The breakfast from Howl’s Moving Castle always makes me hungry :joy::joy: AND that herring pie from Kiki’s Delivery Service. How is food in anime always so good-looking?

1 Like

Right? I want that ramen from Ponyo!

1 Like

Gosh, don’t even get me started on that… :ramen:

1 Like