Magic Fox Simple Cover Shop [FREE CUSTOM COVERS] [CLOSED]

covers

I really like 3 and 5! Thanks for reaching out, sorry for the late response! I like that they’re lighter and not as intense haha

No worries, thanks for replying! I’ll get your covers soon :slight_smile:

@caxhton Here are your covers! Let me know if you will use them or not.

COVER 1

COVER 2

open

where are ya?

Thanks!!

Title: Cursed
Author Name: Ash Stepp
Genre: Fantasy
Short-Short Summary: The rarest jewel in the world is said to be cursed. But that won’t stop the most infamous group of thieves from stealing it. What will happen? Have they ruined their own lives? Or simply made their lives better? Read to find out.
Mood: Dark
Ideas: In the middle of the cover, there should be a blue jewel. The text should be in pretty cursive font. It should either be white or royal blue. There should be swirls in the background. Speaking of background, it should be black or light grey
Password: Jenna Moreci

Title: lucky strike

Author Name: Mikaela Saskia

Genre: Poetry

Short-Short Summary: a collection of poems about love and heartbreak

Mood: darker tones, with hopeful moments

Ideas: I think the title should be a cursive font, in lowercase letters. The colour scheme is very warm toned, golds and whites. Maybe the image could be the inside of an old church/cathedral, with elaborate ceilings and designs? Or maybe a photo at like a fair/amusement park? Either would suit the themes of the collection.

Password: Conan Gray

[hi, thanks for doing what you do, and hope you’re able to design the cover <3 much love]

Hi, sorry, I’ll have to deny :confused: The simple cover style I’m doing right now probably won’t do your cover justice. I would suggest finding a designer who is doing manipulated fantasy styles.

Accepted! :slight_smile:

@aeverence Hi! Here are your covers. I made two with the same style but used different pictures. Let me know if you will use them or not :slight_smile: If you don’t want the white bar under the title, I can easily get rid of that so let me know.

Cover 1

Cover 2

That’s OK

Title: Either Dream Thief or The Guardian of Katafigo – whichever you think would appeal more
Author Name: KeladryAnn
Genre: Fantasy

Short-Short Summary:
Maxine steals her father’s nightmares, and with them, his memories. She’s an empath, seeing emotions as ribbons of color. Little does she know, she’s just torn a hole in the barrier between dreams and reality, and the monstrous inky nightmares are coming to haunt the waking.

Mood:
Watercolor, Silver vs. darkness, nightmares, innocence, urban fantasy

Ideas:
Max has brown bangs, freckles, and silver eyes, maybe her hiding? Or Max, playing with one of the inky nightmares. Or someone sleeping? Or, since Katafigo has a lighthouse, maybe something themed around that?

Honestly, though, I’m very new to the field of marketing and covers, so I trust your vision. Whatever you think will work!

Password:
Claire Crosby, Jordan Matter, Molly Burke

(Note: The story isn’t finished and hasn’t been posted at all yet. So yours would be my very first cover!)

Title: Helper
Author name: S25189145
Genre: adventure, sci-fi, romance & action

Short summary: A girl with one purpose only. To end her life. On May 11th, she travel to the most dangerous city in Michigan: Muskegon Heights, looking to find anyone who can assist her death. Until a woman with extraordinary powers shows up…

Mood: You decided!

Ideas: You decided

Password: Pewdiepie, T-series & Mr. Beast

I’ll let you decide and will take whatever you made. People have be denying my request and just want cover. But if you deny that’s ok. Thank you!

@KeladryAnn Accepted! (You watch Molly! Me, too!)

@S25189145 Accepted!

To both of you, I’m pretty busy this week so you might not see your cover until next week.

Ah I love the first one, thanks so much!

No problem! I’ll definitely wait!! :))

TITLE Therapy sessions of an almost functioning human
AUTHOR Besma Abdallah
GENRE YA
SUMMARY ** in which this girl tries to make her way through life while trying not to take the absudity of existence too seriously. Tell me what you think about it :wink:**

"-I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.

-Fair enough."

Here’s a little quote

I waved at her and made my way down the stairs and through the glass door of the bulding. I closed it, feeling the cold handle on my fingers and the crispy winter air engulf me in a warm embrace.
What a lovely day not to commit suicide, I thought to myself before heading to my house.

COVER

Hi :slight_smile: This isn’t really the place to ask for opinion (try Graphic Stalkers thread), unless you would like me to make the cover for you.

I do know what you mean though, something is a bit off. Maybe spread the title out a bit more? It’s a long title, so you might also play with font size: “Therapy sessions” and “almost functioning human” in larger font than “of an”. Or, only make “Therapy sessions” larger than the rest of the title.

sorry for the confusion. I’m not asking for an opinion, I’m asking for a cover. I sent it so you could have a “starting point” :wink: