Magic Fox Simple Cover Shop [FREE CUSTOM COVERS] [OPEN but limited acceptance]

covers

I know, I’m sorry for not getting back to you until now. I’m trying to work out some details with the character’s designs and I’ll PM you when I’m done with some final stuff.

LOVE THESE! WILL DEF BE USING THE SECOND ONE ! THANKS!

Oh no- this was my bad. I renamed the book to Forbidden Kisses…

any chance you could redo the second with the correct title???

SO SORRY but I’m dying to use this

Hey, I love your examples!
Here’s my request!

Title: Coral
Author: Aurora Lynn Mortensen
Genre: YA/short story/chick lit
Summary: Coral is a teenage girl with autism, who used to attend a special needs camp as a child. At age 16 she volunteers at the camp and befriends a little girl.
Mood: Maybe nostalgic/summery/happy
Ideas: Maybe like a collage or “scrapbook style” type thing that could have pictures of typical “camp things” - for example - crafts, Rollie pollie bugs, cookies, art books, pinecones, etc. or if that’s too much trouble, a picture of one of those things
Password: I haven’t watched you tubers in years. Brookers, Lonelygirl15, and LittleKuriboh

Those are both so awesome!! Thank you so much! I’m not sure which I’ll use because I like them both but I’ll definitely use one of them! :smile:

Yes! I can change it. The second one right? In a jiffy :wink:

@writexmusic Here you go!

Forbidden%20Kisses%20legal%20c

@SheWhoLovesPineapple Accepted!

@sol_valente Here’s your cover! Let me know if you will use it or not :slight_smile:

Synthetic%20Sea%20legal%20c

@Kareemance

So…I tried two different versions. One with an angel and a demon, another which is more in a symbolism style. Let me know if you will use either or not :slight_smile:

First one REMOVED TO BE TURNED INTO A PREMADE

Angels%20Reborn%202%20legal%20c

@SheWhoLovesPineapple

So, I tried to do a collage thing and I did make one but I don’t think it came out good. I didn’t know what to do with the title :stuck_out_tongue: Instead, I made one with just pine cones. Let me know if you will use it or not.

BUT, if you want to see the collage one, before you decide, let me know as well.

Coral%20legal%20c

Ahh, That’s super cute! Thank you so much! <3 I really appreciate it!

I’d like to see the collage one too if it’s okay. :slight_smile:

Coral2%20legal%20c

Here it is @SheWhoLovesPineapple . I struggled with what to do with the title :stuck_out_tongue: And I couldn’t find the rollie bug.

I will definitely use it !! Thank you so much :heart:

Thank you so much! I will be using the second one! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! I really like both, but I actually like the collage one more. I’ll definitely use it when I have time to get to a computer and update. Thank you again! I really appreciate it!

You’re welcome! :smile: You can take and keep both of them if you want :wink:

I think I’ve finally caught up to all my orders?
Yes (answers own question) I have.

STILL OPEN PEEPS :wink:

Current fav youtubers: Emzotic…yeah, been watching a lot of Emzotic recently.

Reply number 100

belongs to the shop owner :wink: