Magic Fox Simple Cover Shop [FREE CUSTOM COVERS] [OPEN but limited acceptance]

covers

Title: Intermission

Author Name: radicata

Genre: YA/Dark Comedy-ish/Gay

Short-Short Summary: Natalie Montoya and Arlo Boczkowski have accidentally killed the leading lady in their school’s production of Romeo and Juliet on opening night. Instead of taking responsibility for their actions, they accidentally start a nationwide manhunt for her and try to cover up their murder.

Mood: I want the cover to be fairly colorful, as to steer the readers off track from the horrible murder they are going to witness. But seriously. In general, a lighthearted cover.

Ideas: Well, the main characters kill the girl by giving her a chocolate chip cookie with cashews in it, and she’s deathly allergic to cashews. On top of that, most of the story takes place during the production of R&J, so either a cookie/cashew or theatre motif would fit. (That sounds so weird to put down on paper, wow.) I know one thing for sure: no people on the cover. I just don’t like stories that have preconceived pictures of the main character on the cover, IDK. Maybe I’m weird like that.

Password: I haven’t watched YT in a long, long time… but probably Rob Dyke, SimplyNailogical, and The Try Guys?

@NathanSull Sorry I’ll have to deny. I think I have an idea what you’re going for, but I don’t think I can make it without going full-on manip and at the moment I’m not making manip covers on order.

You might try manipulated fantasy covers // OPEN
or
revival ▪ graphic shop | open

I looked through their manips and I have a feeling that both of them could make you what you’re looking for. Just mind their “thread-hopping” rules.

@originalverbivore Accepted! I think I have an idea.

@radicata Accepted! The story sounds awesome XD

Ok thanks for the links :slight_smile:

After contemplating…accepted :slight_smile:

@waterbaby31 Here’s your cover! Let me know if you will use it or not.

@tales_and_tea I made two versions. One with faces, one without. Let me know if you will use either of the covers and if so, which one.

Second one has been removed to become a premade.

@scripturecoal Here’s your cover! Let me know if you will use it or not.

@originalverbivore Here’s your cover! Let me know if you will use it or not.

Removed to be made into a premade.

@radicata Here’s your cover! Let me know if you will use it or not.

Thank you!! It’s really pretty! I do think though that I might not use it, but that’s just a matter of taste, because it really is beautiful, but not entirely up my alley, I guess. But thank you so much!

I’m glad you like it :slight_smile: I hope you find what you’re looking for :wink: The overall design will be turned into a premade then.

Oh, I love it! I’ll definitely be using it! :heart_eyes:
Thank you so, so much!

They’re both great! Thank you so much! I will be using the first one! I’ll be sure to dedicate the next chapter to you and give you credit in my Author’s Note whenever I get it up! <3

Glad you like it :smile:

The first one? Got it :slight_smile: The second one (without faces) will be made into a premade then preserving the overall design.

Yay :smile: I had fun making it :stuck_out_tongue:

it looks good! i’ll be using it! thank you!

You’re welcome :smile:

Hello again. I was just curious as to know the fate of my previous order. You filled the first one quite nicely, and then I made a second one, but as far as I can tell it was never addressed. I can resubmit if you’d like, and I am also fine if it was rejected. I would simply like to know.
Thanks!

Form

Title: Alt.
Subtitle: Junk Love
Author Name: Sage Lavie
Genre: Romance
Short-Short Summary: It’s a story about two people who fall madly in love with each other but their relationship is riddled with angst and crime. Like a Bonnie&Clyde Romeo&Juliet.
Mood: Aesthetic. Pastels.
Ideas: I found this picture perfect already but don’t have the ability to put font on it and was wondering if you could put the titles on and maybe add your own artistic touch to it. https://imgur.com/a/Rk9Kimk
Password: Vevo. I’m always watching music videos. Shane. I like his conspiracy theories that’s about it lol.