Magic Fox Simple Cover Shop [FREE CUSTOM COVERS] [OPEN but limited acceptance]

covers

Athe first link to the cover image didn’t post right I’m sorry.

I’m so sorry about that! I missed it completely.

It is accepted, I thought I replied but then forgot to I guess. I’ll quote it here so I don’t miss it again.

Hi :slight_smile:

At the moment I’m only doing covers using photos that are free of copyright. I could find something or you could find something that I can use and try my hand at it otherwise I might have to deny :confused:

it isn’t a copyrighted image I don’t think I made the collage myself. But I’m ok with whatever else you come up with.

If it’s just putting font on…I could recommend some sites for that which you can easily do yourself. The shop isn’t for just asking for font pasted on a pic.

But if you do just want font pasted on that, I could do it for you (free of any charge) if you PM me
@ TheTigerWriter . I do occasionally take in miscellaneous photo-editing requests.

Or, I could see if I can make something from scratch.

Let me know what you would like.

I apologize if I somehow came off as rude. Something from scratch would be lovely.

No worries. Just words can sometimes be misinterpreted.

I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile:

Do you have any specific things you would like to see on the cover? Apart from some lookalikes from the collage you made.

It’s about two people who live mostly on the streets in New York. So maybe some mist and bridges. Like dingy bridges the ones you see with graffiti and such. A lookalike and inspiration from the collage would be wonderful as well.

@Zontoa

Here’s your cover! Sorry for the long wait and for losing your request :persevere:

Wow! I like it a lot! I’m not sure yet if I’ll use it, but thank you so much for making this cover for me!

I still feel bad about how I handled myself with my initial request. Your designs are beautiful and unique. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.

Hey, no worries.

I’ve been having eye problems so I can’t spend too much time concentrating on the screen, but don’t worry I haven’t forgotten you :wink:

@08ball
I made two versions! Let me know if you will use either of them.

Tysm. I’ll be using both. They’re goregous and I actually reall love how you use non copyright images. <3 Amazing!

Right now I’m displaying the top one – it’s perfect! Even better than my collage but so similar omg. I credit you in the summary. Hope your eyes start to feel better. Thank you again.

Yay :blush: I’m glad you like them :slight_smile:

And my eyes have been feeling better, thanks :wink:

reopened

limited acceptance

reopened

bump