Make a story 2.5

Hi, my other two threads failed, so I’m starting brand new. I’m frickin’ bored and I need to write but I have too many options, so I decided to do this here.

Add as much as you want. This is a non-judgemental place.

Meridith. You need to wake up, darling.

Meridith shot up in her bed as she heard the voice of the spirit tethered to her soul speak.

“5 more minutes…” She groaned, tossing around and burying her face in her pillows.

2 Likes

Ohhh NOW you want an extension of 5 minutes to sleep while you denied me a slice of cheesecake yesterday after you had fun partying and consuming unholy liquids? Hell no girl you will suffer for my lack of satisfaction and I’ll definitely MAKE you suffer today!

3 Likes

Sorry but… Cheesecake is the best, it’s mine and mine only and leave me beeeee!

2 Likes

You have to get up. School is important.

Meredith groaned, “How are you the same age as me, yet lecturing me about school like you’re my grandmother?”

Because I don’t want you to end up like me, darling. Dead

“Touche.”

2 Likes

Dang @Moyari_08 @tyra_wright I didn’t see your replies :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Do you want me to change it?

1 Like

I don’t mind lol

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :+1:

1 Like

its okay! you guys should continue as you wish lol ! it’s a free for all afterall xD

2 Likes

Good :grin: Sorry for messing up the flow

2 Likes

You can continue as well. You’re more than welcome to join

2 Likes

After only a few moments after that conversation.

“But dead is good. I mean it’s a modern thing now; we want death all the time” Meredith murmured additionally as she finally gave in to trying to fall asleep and is fully awakened.

3 Likes

There stood the spirit. A 17 year old girl from the 1950s, smiling at Meridith.

“Today’s a good day today, Meri!” chirped Willow, “I can feel the presence of someone like you at the school! Maybe you’ll make a new friend!”

2 Likes

“Please elaborate on the word ‘friends’. I don’t know what those things are…” Meridith replied.

1 Like

omg i forgot to reply to this, sorry!

2 Likes

That’s fine :blush:

2 Likes

Willow playfully rolled her eyes. “Come on, everyone has friends! If they don’t, they eventually gain them. I’m worried about you, Meridith. You’re growing more powerful, but you’re lonely. I just want you to be happy and not share the same fate as me.”

Meridith sighed and looked at the ghost, “You dying was not your fault, Willow.”

1 Like

"Your right…"Willow spoke.

“Its yours”

Meredith’s eyes widened.

2 Likes