Make a story!

Hello! This is my first time ever making a thread. I saw some things or threads that were called finish the story, so I decided to start one of my own!

You can add as much or as little as you want to it! Do as you like!

I’ll start.

My name is Evangeline Martinez. I was born to my two fathers, Joseph, and Alejandro Martinez. No, one of them was not once a female and gave birth to me, I was actually created. My fathers went to a magical land and went to the Tree of Newborn Life. They both poured their blood into the tree’s roots so that I would have both of their DNA. The odd thing is though, neither of them have purple hair. When I was born or created, I had a head full of light purple hair. I was never bullied for it, but it was always weird to me.

In this world I am not an oddity but, a common occurrence. They way I arrived with my lavender hair made me question the validity of my genetic makeup. The proof that came to volition of my ability to do magic, at first little things like Telekinesis. Now, I wanted to have a word with my loving father’s for this confusion.

2 Likes

done

I deleted mine too if it helps.

I asked my fathers how come I had powers when they were both regular human beings. They told me that even though I was of their blood, the tree was very powerful. It was so powerful that every time a couple, or single person gave their blood to have a child, the tree would reward the parents with the perfect child, with some magic included. As I grow up, my powers will grow, until I stop aging at the age of 25.

2 Likes

Immortality? that would escape my mind of the possibilities of what I can do with my life. Thoughts of freedom and exploring but, will I grow tired?after 100 years even 1000. Everyone I love will die even my fathers. How could I cope with this truth? knowing that in this magical world they had been others like me right? Something I would ask my fathers in that I did the devastating news of one of a kind. Loneliness my biggest battle to face after the age of 25.

4 Likes

“What about you and papa?” I asked.

“We are…” he teared up. “Only here for so long,”

1 Like

My heart shattered at the fight of him tearing up. We both knew that both of my fathers would grow old and die, while I’ll maintain the image of a woman who was just now leaving college. It hurt to be honest. I know I’ll have to learn to accept it, but in my heart, I also know there’s a way for them to stay with me. A way we can all be a together as a family together. I simply hugged my father as I stayed silent as the night outside our home.

1 Like

“Don’t forget you have an early morning tomorrow,” he patted my back. “You should go to sleep,”

2 Likes

“Yes sir.” I said as I watched walk off, mostly likely heading to bed.

1 Like

I never headed to bed but, out my window. Sleep something I hadn’t done since I had been eight years old. Pretending now the only way to appease them. Otherwise my freedom would be taken away they would worry to much. The woods I looked up at the stars the two moons near each other.

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I love and enjoy the comfort of my home, it’s just that…the creatures and spirits of the night speak to me. It’s like they’re trying to talk to me, but can only do so in noises or quiet music. Nature or the world itself makes me feel comfortable. That’s probably why my fathers moved us to this secluded village.

2 Likes

The village one I grew up in as my secret had to be kept. I felt like a caged animals at times with no friends. As on time my friend the fox came running over. Someone who understood me sometimes I wish I could be free like her. We talked a lot she had an interesting life for a fox. This time she had pups with her which saddened me a bit. She had been aging I remember when she had been that age.

1 Like

That was when I was younger. Now, I have no clue what happened to that fox. She was really sweet and smart. On the bright side, I now have friends that I can talk to. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a figure. It was a boy, my age, who shared all of my features. The only thing different is that his short hair was light blue, unlike my long lilac hair.

1 Like

The boy was walking in our garden. He would look over his shoulder every now and then as if he was worried he would get caught.

1 Like

“Your Evangeline right?” He looked around. “I need to talk to you,”

2 Likes

“Me? About what? Who are you?” I asked. The boy simply smiled and walked off.

1 Like

I followed him down a path to deep in the woods. Like we had transported to another place as we walked. An open market appeared from nowhere with others like us. The colored hair nothing special here but, I still stuck out like a sore thumb. Wondering why I followed a stranger like a we had some kind of bond.

2 Likes

Where was I? Where were my fathers? I looked around and didn’t see them. I need to find them. I stopped in my tracks to look for the familiar faces of my parents. When I did, I saw that the boy had stopped as well and turned back to look at me. His face shifted from a smile to a sad frown when he saw that I had stopped following him. Why was he upset? The biggest question that was on my mind was why did he look just like me?

1 Like