Making a group story

Hey! So I had an Idea, I start a story and you continue😅. The story will improve with the number of persons doing this. Hope you like it!:

It felt weird being the last person who left class, for I was always the first to step out when the bell rang. I was slowly gathering my things so that I could leave. But this time was different, everything seemed so different these days…

Hi! :wave:

As it looks like this is a story game, I’ve moved to the #character-and-games category. I’ve also edited the mention of roleplay out of your post, as roleplaying isn’t allowed within the forums :wink:

Thanks for understanding,

Hollie - Community Ambassador :azanthiel:

1 Like

But on the other hand, it was almost as if nothing had changed at all. I left the classroom, my eyes darting around the halls; looking for someone.

Or better yet, something.

2 Likes

Anything that would distract me from this boring day. I’d almost fallen asleep in class like, a thousand times. And that’s why I thought I was imagining what I saw, because I was so tired. But no, it was real, and it was calling to me.

1 Like

A bear, a enormous black bear in my school. I blinked rapidly, not believing my eyes. I squinted confused, what was a bear doing in the hallway? I gasped in realization, it was my…

2 Likes

Original idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. (〜^∇^)〜

You gonna continue?

1 Like

i’m waiting for someone else to

familiar. But what was it doing here? People at school weren’t supposed to know that I was a magic-user. And a bear isn’t exactly the most inconspicuous animal, it makes for quite an unusual animal guide.

I added magic because that’s what I usually write, and if I would want to continue, then it’s more fun for me if there’s magic.

2 Likes

cool :upside_down_face:

I whisper-shouted, “Sophie,” Yes, I named my humongous furry animal guide Sophie, assuming she was a girl. I never thought to ask. “what in the ever-loving -magic are you doing in school!”

Tbh, me too, I am an avid fantasy and paranormal reader, so this is kinda my jam. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t hoping it would end up fantastical.

2 Likes

Sophie fell asleep in the corridor. “It was bold of me to assume she would answer,” I said to myself, exausted. “But now I have a bigger problem, she is sleeping in front of me at school, everyone could see her!”

1 Like

My mind on overload with worries, I rushed over to her, trying to drag her away from the school. What would my friends think. I grabbed her paws and looked up, when I saw him.

3 Likes

It was my teacher. Not my normal one, my magic one.
“What is your familiar doing in a place full of non-magic people?!” he told me. “I’ve told you to keep Sophie away from public places! I’ll get her out of here, but believe me when I say there will be consequences when you get back.”
I did not want to find out what crazy punishment he would invent. He was a pretty nice teacher, so I didn’t think it would be too bad, but still.

2 Likes

Me too. My favorite genre is fantasy.

1 Like

I guessed :joy::joy: you said you wrote magic!

1 Like

I did, didn’t I?
I add magic into almost everything I write. Even when I get a specific prompt that has nothing to do with magic, I just make it magical and then it’s something I like writing. Or otherwise I make it a sci-fi story, ‘cause that’s my second favorite genre.
Anyway, are you gonna continue the story?

2 Likes

Ah, sorry, got a bit carried away :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mr Herondale, my magic teacher, extended his arm in an unnecessary fashion, and magicked Sophie away. “Know that I will not let this slide again.” He glared and stormed away. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, why was he acting so…grumpy, I thought, when I saw what fell out of his pocket, it was…

1 Like

his wand! One of the most powerful wands in the magical world. He’d told me never to touch it, but I wasn’t sure what to do now. Either he just didn’t want me to steal it, or it could be dangerous. I stood there, wondering what I should do.

2 Likes