making trailers (closed for catch-up)

writing
graphics
trailer-design

LIFE AND DEATH // LIGHT AND DARK // PURE AND UNPURE (CAN YOU MAKE PURE AND UNPURE THE MAIN TEXT?) (all on different slides!)

Thank you! Also, what do you mean by “main text”

As in the title or the words that appear the biggest. But as long as they’re all in there I don’t mind how you do it :slight_smile:

OH! So when those words appear in the trailer you want them to be ALL CAP and in very big font.

yes! And fancy cursive looking font if you can, very elegant type

HEY ALL!!!I AM GETTING TRAILERS DONE PLEASE BE PATIENT (Which you alll are being) which I really appreciate, you guys all are being very patient thank you :pray:

Anyway, I won’t be near a computer for three days Only via my phone so I can still talk on here. However I won’t be able to edit videos. Just know i’ve started making your trailers and they will be DONE.

So… you guys can threadhop. But just know, I’m still making your trailers :sunglasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

EDIT: TRAILER MAKING HAS RESUMED!!!

Hell everyone! Here’s an update:

I am finishing up trailers. I will have some delivered this weekend. (Which is either today or tomorrow lol)

I’m sorry to keep you you guys waiting for your trailers. It’s just been a hectic week for me that’s all. Thank you! :hugs:

No problem! I’m looking forward to it :blush:

Were you able to find that voice over you wanted me to use in your trailer?

P.S. what preferred username/name do you want me to put in your trailer?

Is there a specific username/name you want in the trailer?

Nope couldn’t find the voiceover! And adara is just fine!

Okay! Got it. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mae Cea is fine :>

Okay. Got it! Thank you :relaxed:

I was planning on delivering a few trailers today. WiFi is acting hella wack… so tomorrow for sure… when I have access to my school’s fast WiFi (via drive)

I am sick and tired of these delays :tired_face:

@darklinglimmer

❝trailer❞

@amberwholesomesweet

❝trailer❞

WELLLL worth the wait! Thank you so much!

No problem and thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: don’t forget to credit (if you use it)

thank you so muchhhh! it’s so cutee :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: