making trailers (closed for catch-up)

writing
graphics
trailer-design

No problem and thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: don’t forget to credit (if you use it)

I’m working on your trailer by the way! I haven’t forgotten. Thank you for being patient.

I’m working on your trailer at the moment. Thank you for being patient.

Thank you so much for keeping me updated! I’m excited for it. :heart:

No problem, I’m really excited for it

Oops! Sorry. I forgot to notify you lol! I’m working on your trailer as well… I haven’t forgotten. I’m going in the order of when trailers were requested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Is the voice over in one of the clips you had provided?

Can I alter the voice over to this one via
0:23-0:29

Where it says “it’s the thing that we love. Destroys us.” Can you add like this voice over at the end when the title screen comes in?

Also, is it too late to alter the music to this one?

If it’s too late, then it’s fine to stick with the old music. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

No it’s not too late. I’ll change music and add voice over :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: any specific name (username) you want in the trailer?

Yes please. Name: M.I. Chiam

Thank you so much :heart:

Okay! Got it! Thank you!

Hello everyone! So I’ve been working on trailers all weekend. And final exams are this week for me… I don’t have any school after this week. Juggling trailers and final exams = stress!

And I’m hoping that’s when I can deliver trailers (this weekend the earliest).

It’s just been kind of stressful and I know you guys have been waiting very patiently I must note. And thank you!!!

(Also: you guys can threadhop… but know I’m still working on your trailer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )