Hello, fellow watt-paddlers,
Are you having difficulties with keeping track of distances and travelling vs time in your world?
Are you looking for a chart that gives your readers a feeling of a “real” world that pulls them right into your story?
Do you want to stay consistent with the names of places, regions and kingdoms in your fantasy setting? Then look no further! What you need is a map! And I can make you one.
- Now before we go over how this all works: I would like to ask special attention for the following. Let’s go for a tour in the workshop!
All that I do and make would not have been possible without the effort and hard work of numerable people who bled cried and sweated to create: (and special thanks + credits to all of them!)
- Wonderdraft by Megasploot (which is the software that I use to make my maps)
- The (collective) Cartography Assets Community at https://www.cartographyassets.com/
- Two-minute-tabletop for their free assets. https://2minutetabletop.com/
- The GamingGeeks! - for allowing me the privilege to use their incredible quality content for my future maps (perhaps in yours?) For those interested in the sets for their own art and map makings; these can be found here at https://thegaminggeeks.net
Thanks again Russ!
Other interesting sites and channels:
These channels and websites are really interesting in my opinion.
They provide a ton of helpful information regarding world building, being a GM, making maps and for sure have wisdom in them that will help you even in writing your fantasy story. I don’t know about all you people but I see so much common ground into being a fantasy writer and being a game master for example.
His info and insights on maps are great in my opinion although I still have to check out all of his vids. I like him!
Here are more assets for map making needs in exchange for a small fee. Lots of good looking content.