Master's Sanctum

Master's Sanctum

A place to lie the questions on a throne of gold, which life has built. Creating masters out of them, ruling over beings alive and long dead.

Leave your questions on the throne and let out your frustrations, thus said the master…and let them be written in the pages of history, where everyone will know. That once, in a sanctum hidden among others, a scroll is buried underneath. A scroll of life questions and pain. Written in dark ink, with smoke covering their secret. That powers the domain.

First master, Question of the order, rises up it’s righteous sword and speaks:
1.Let there be quiet and peace in the sanctum.
2.Fighting is forbidden.
3.Debates are to be private in the moment of overheat.
4.Respect thy enemy, as you respect your own view of the world.
5.Leave your judgement at the door, as you will leave a piece of you upon exiting.
6.Know the community guidelines, or be purified.
7.Flirting and inappropriate content is forbidden.
8.You can meet the Keeper, but do not speak to him.

As the Keeper, I’ll start the discussion.
Question: Why are things the way they are?

@an_ordinary_anomaly @VioletLouisaThorton
meow.

Beause life’s a b**ch??

3 Likes

Why is life, a b!tch?

1 Like

Ask her. Btw, can I be the villain? Superheroes are overrated :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Well this ain’t roleplay, I’m the keeper as in i’m the one who made the thread, so you can be everything you want, my job is only to keep this alive.

2 Likes

Ah…then I think you shall start recruiting before this thread is death, mon ami

1 Like

Recruiting people? I can do wonders if only I have 1 person. So then…let’s go on with why life’s a bitch if you want. Or we can jump to other questions, or maybe some frustrations you currently have.

Question: Why do people feel more inclined to keep glued to their dark side rather than work on themselves?

1 Like

Oh tha’s an easy one, 'coz I’m dead inside

1 Like

It’s more comfortable to revel in sadness and pain, then put in the effort to make yourself better.

1 Like

Would you rather be dead inside or alive again?

But do people put in the effort? How much effort would it take even considering how much one’s personal life can include from school to job and then friends circle?

1 Like

Dead inside, I don’t cope well with the living

1 Like

But would you change that?

One basic reason. People think that dark sides make them different in a way. They feel so into it once they’ve entered their own dark side that they don’t come out. They feel that it’s what “real life” is and all the sweet talk is something those people do who haven’t “suffered” enough in their lives. Also, one thing that they don’t understand is that to come out of the dark side is the real thing; not to dwell in it. I personally would have a lot more respect for someone who has overcome their negativity and darkness and has emerged as a positive, vibrant person.

Ps- I might be talking bs. I am not in the mood to discuss.

2 Likes

It depends on how deep their dark side is. Sometimes it can be more difficult to pull yourself out of a deep/dark situation - especially if you don’t have the right support.

I still find it very difficult to stay positive on some days and I have some wonderful friends who walk with me every step of the way.

1 Like

Nah, don’t waanna

1 Like

So then if you add that even if not everyone goes through the same experiences, they do feel the exact same pain during the same situation. Yet impact is different depending on other factors like personality-faith-spirit, bla,bla…so would that be someone’s true self to dwell in darkness? If you can call it that even, or you can say that it’s a huge need for something better?

1 Like