may we meet again | closed

3 Likes

Hi! I love your graphics! :heart_eyes: Do you do SYS ads/coding. I’m not entirely sure what they’re called but I’ve been looking for someone to make me one!

1 Like

OH my goodness your graphics are so pretty! I want to think of something to have made!

Oops! Never mind I just looked at your forms and see that you do!

@amandamaedowney I don’t do the heavily coded ones but I can do image ones that are clickable and take you to your story!

@LanaJoKing Thank you :heart:

Could you do an animated and clickable version of a cover? :heart_eyes: Maybe something with a similar particle effect as the top image? OR am I reaching too far here lol

Hi!

@LanaJoKing Yeah I can probably do something like the particle effect on a cover, yeah. By clickable version of the cover do you mean like a story ad or an actual cover? I mean, I can do both, but I wasn’t sure which you meant lol. (honestly the linkable photo thing is a super simple code in the forums).

@hatefuls33 hiii!

1 Like

STORY AD FORM

TITLE: Corvus (Stars and Sails, Book One)

SUBTITLE: n/a

COVER LINK:

SUMMARY: Aiden Payne is a drifter. His only memory of home is a mysterious tattoo. While working as a gold miner, his path crosses with Amelia Rose Wagner, a sheltered girl in love with navigation and the stars. After a fatal mistake, the two find themselves running from the law. Fleeing may be their only escape, yet finding a way out might prove impossible.

Hundreds of miles away, Jade Harris’ father and crewmates have been murdered at the hands of an escaped pirate. When a bounty hunter after the same pirate offers her a job in exchange for the remains of the ship, Jade accepts. As she repairs her vessel, old enemies and secretive newcomers make her question everything she knew about her father and the attack.

Now, these three strangers must unbury the secrets of their shared pasts, but memory proves to be a very fickle thing.

IDEAS: I wanted something that matched the cover’s blue and gold theme. I like stuff like this 1. or this 2. hi I realize that’s find of boring. I think solid colors might be best, like dark blue with white text. If you’d like me to try to give move information please let me know and I’ll try to add more!

PAYMENT PREFERENCE: I’ll do both since I realize I’m kind of confusing.

ANYTHING ELSE: I don’t know the lengths of what you can do really. I like clickable ads, and if you get inspired by my cover to make something different than what I asked for I honestly will be happy with anything. I lack graphic imagination.

PASSWORD: oh shoot I don’t usually watch them…darn this is hard. I do like The Bird Cage. Always a good one, although haven’t seen it in years.

1 Like

So sorry it looks like I made a mess of that form :grimacing:

no worries. Question (I should probably add this to my form lol), do you want me to use your cover in the ad or just make a ad based on it?

1 Like

Can you use the cover in it? Thank you so much! I’ve been looking for someone to do this and I thought you did it so I was looking at your profile like two hours ago but didn’t see anything about it. So it’s funny that you just made the thread today! I’ll be doing your payment now. :sunny:

1 Like

TYPE OF GIF: Crackship or Blended (Either?)

TEXT: The Midnight Panther Chronicles

MOOD: Dark, sexy… It’s for an Urban Fantasy book about werecats :wink:

FACE CLAIMS: Black panther, with a girl with brown/black hair and green eyes.

PAYMENT PREFERENCE: I’ll do both a perma follow and comment!

ANYTHING ELSE: Just let me know if you have any questions. Here is my cover

PASSWORD: Hm, probably something horror like… 30 Days of Night? Fv show is The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Oh, I finished payment btw!

1 Like

here’s your grahic. please let me know if you’d like any changes. if not, here is your story ad code.

5 Likes

Oh my god it’s better than I ever could have imagined!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you! You are incredible!
I’m so excited to use this. Brb going to haunt the SYS boards! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I love the subtle gif!

I obviously want to give you credit for making this, but I’m not sure where I’d put the credit. Where do people usually do that? In the same post as the graphic? I will certain credit you in the preface of Corvus for creating the ad. Sorry if this is obvious. I’m very new to this!
You’re the best!

1 Like
  1. COVER FORM
  • TITLE: The 5 Elements

AUTHOR: Nitya Dosaj

SHORT SUMMARY:There was destruction everywhere. The volcanoes were erupting, oceans reeking havoc, tornadoes sucking anything that came in their way and the ground breaking into pieces. It was all supposed to be peaceful and lovely, until the fatal day when the protectors of this world started to fight.
The Fire, the Earth, the Air and the Water elements were serene in their environments. No one fought for centuries. They even helped each other. They were playful, kind and smart. They made this world, our Earth, but now they are the ones trying to destroy it, only because one day a new element came to their place.
Elyssia, the queen of the earth elements, found it hiding behind a tree when she was practising her powers. It was a fog of dark matter with no form, whatsoever. “Hey, little thing. Who are you? Are you here alone?” she asked it and it recoiled back from her from fear. “No, no. Don’t be scared. I am not here to hurt you. Have you lost your family?” she tried again but only got whimpers as answers. “Don’t cry sweet thing. Wait, here. Take this.” she produced an apple tree from her powers and plucked one red juicy apple from it and gave it to it. The fog around the dark matter started to diminish and it took her form. An exact replica of Elyssia.
She was shocked to the core. The apple in her hand fell to the ground and she took a step back from her reflection. “Wha- Who are you?” she questioned in fear.
That was the day it all began. The downfall of the Elemental kingdom.

IDEAS: My story is a fantasy so something mythical? With the elements of course

PAYMENT PREFERENCE: For payment I can follow and will obviously put your username in the bio and I can comment

ANYTHING ELSE: The story is kind of dark so maybe keep the theme dark. I don’t want it to be too lively and girly if you know what I mean. Also I don’t know for the title if I should write 5 as a number or as a word. That is up to you.

Thank you

Honestly I don’t have much of a credit thing for the story ads, so wherever or not is cool. I hate tagging it since I don’t want to lay claim to a cover I usually didn’t make. Mostly the 1-2 people who use the ad’s I’ve made just tell people if someone asks about it that I made it (which I think you asked my friend eliyeda about hers? haha)

1 Like

Okay, thank you. I credited you in the preface of my book, and I’ll obviously be happy to gush to anyone that asks. Thank you so much! I’ve been wanting these for so long and you absolutely blew my expectations out of the water.
I might have asked her? A while ago? I don’t remember anymore. I was aware that you made them somehow, so I’m sure someone told me.
I’ll obviously be using this :smile:
Thanks again!

1 Like