MEME YOUR STORY!

Hey guys I created this game so that it’s not only will be fun but it’s will give new advertisement angle for your story.

You can create for own meme with the help of https://imgflip.com/memegenerator .

Fill the form :

Name of your story
5 Important tags ( For the context)
Description (Again for the context)
Meme that you created about your story
Reaction to meme above you
Example :

Lady of the Ravendale

Romance, Fantasy, Polyamory, Mystery, Matriarchy.

After living for five years in the futuristic world of Etria, Annbelle has to return back to a home that is filled with magic in Ravendale. Her mother died from sickness; now she will have to become head of the household.

Little did she know that her parents managed arrange marriage before their death.

Nathaniel and Alexander are infamous twins, they are known to be cruel to women who tries to tame them. Unfortunately, Annabelle will be their wife.

Polygamous marriage where one woman marries multiple men is a normal thing in Ravendale, while in Etria marriages are only monogamous.

Follow Annabelle’s journey as she uncover secrets of Ravendale and her true origin.

paveikslas

Bump

6/10
A few points less for bad grammar. It might be funnier if I read the book, but it’s fine.
Title: The Lightning Tyrant
Tags: HighFantasy, Humour, Cynical, Magic, MagicalRaces
Description:
An army of orcs threatens the capital, and the royal army drafts every able man to repel them. The protagonist is a regular, powerless, cynical, human farmer who just wanted to stay home.
https://imgflip.com/i/35cdof

1 Like

8/10
A big mood in general, but I’m also someone who likes my memes on the overdramatic/neo-dadaism side.

Title: The Disappearance of Medora Izumi
Tags: Paranormal, LGBT+, Horror, American Gothic, Roadtrip
Description: Medora is framed for the arson of her home by a traveling magic show. She travels with them, biding her time for payback and learning about the supernatural.

1 Like

images%20-%20Copy%20(3)

1 Like

5/10 since there is no context

Dear Alice
Dystopian, LGBTQ, Sci-Fi, Alternate Universe, Fiction
In a world where all pregnancies must be pre-approved, life is very difficult for those who are considered “Invalid”

meme

Name: Reservation
Tags: Native American, General Fiction, Teen Fiction, Diverse Lit, Family Life

Description: (Not a book ummary but a summary of one of the book’s chapters)
A 9 year old Rylan sneaks out of the cabin he shares with his mom to meet his best friend for the first time. Despite his grandfather, his second guardian, telling him no cuz the boy has a heart condition and his grandpa Ethan doesn’t want said heart condition to fuck him over. Only for Rylan to get busted by a very pissed off Ethan a few moments later

35wp8g

Also, XD
Definitelly gonna read that book
It sounds pretty interesting

1 Like