MEME YOUR STORY !

I can relate xD

Name of your story: CAMBION
5 Important tags: Drama, High-Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Political
Description: As an innocent young boy, Dmitri was known as the “white cambion,” the strongest sorcerer to walk on earth. Many hated him for his background as “unpure,” born dead and able to wield magic. Some praised him for defeating the power-greedy tsar of Kiva.

Now an irresistibly handsome young man, Dmitri spends his time drinking in taverns and wreaking havoc in parties and gatherings, attempting to wash away the regrets of his past. Suddenly, a female exorcist named Greta gives him an ultimatum; either he helps her take down the “black cambion,” or he spends his time in special confinements for witches to sleep for eternity.

His return to a new journey marks Dmitri’s new misdirections, exorcisms, monster hunts, and reflections to his old life. With new partnerships in the adventure, he slowly realizes how much he’s changed, and the risks he’s willing to take for someone he loves.
Memes
aaaa
aaaa
aaaa
aaaa

Oh my goodness! :joy: I wanna see this one, I really like the concept too!

Is this spawn of Satan meme cracked me up xD

In the story if you do magic, you’re automatically a witch or the son of the devil :’D

Well, at least that’s how the world looked at it. Magic is frowned upon.

Partners [Path Unlocked]

Romance, Sci-fi, Mental Health, Openff, Lgbt+

Description: After unwittingly being partnered with an android - Designed with info from his Grindr account nevertheless - Detective Connor Anderson is, in a word: Done

HK800: You should probably try to, you know, not die

Connor: download

Oh my god :joy::joy::joy:

Invisible Wounds (being rewritten, still same scenes and concepts tho)
drama, romance, lgbt, betrayal, mental health

(Hard to explain and kind of dark tbh)
Small plot description: Malia’s girlfriend, Alycia has died young due to su!cide. Malia, being heartbroken and traumatized still has her best friend Miguel by her side until he reveals he’s had a crush on her for a long time and manipulated Alycia to think Malia liked Miguel and dated Keri to get Malia’s attention without Malia even knowing.

Miguel:
IMG_5107

This is gold! xD

The Colorless Land
High Fantasy, Friendship, Adventure, Magic, Family
Description: Dictators control their people with magical pendants that trapped their free will, courage and emotion. Young boy gets hands on one of the pendants, develops a free will, and runs away to a village in the neighboring country. Bad guys go after him, he and another girl escape, the rest of the village is taken hostage. Boy (now named Edmian) and girl try to free the villagers, fall in with a prince incognito, and get pulled into a plot to stop the bad guys by undoing the magic on their subjects. (That’s very, very briefly it.)

Edmian, who has been taught that he’s worth nothing unless he can deal with everything himself, in any awful situation:
Ähnliches Foto

Maithea and Nellary after being taken captive along with the rest of the villagers:
marlin freaking out - Have you seen my daughter?

And, of course, one of the plot’s biggest problems:

The Dance of the Marquis
Fantasy, Horror, Intrigue, Cult, Gods
A brewing war, a hostage situation and a romance. A torture cult that worships an eldritch terror. A Goddess with insidious plans, a sacrificial lamb and a girl who can do blood magic and is rather good at it. An ego-maniacal king and an enigmatic queen with an agenda.

Daki, Daxfoss, Provira, Claudvius, Elyeria and Samai all navigate a world of secrets and lies, Gods and Monsters, Creatures and Magic, this is all to expected in The Dance and they must make sure not to fall, because when you fall you just might never get back up.

2ta4ni

2ta6b1

2ta46e

2ta601

I liked second meme the best! :joy::joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

Thank you

@lhansenauthor why was my post edited?

I took out all the links in this thread. Links to your own stories are not allowed. The alternative was closing the whole thread, which I did not want to do

Ohhhh ok.