MIGHTY PENS COMMUNITY.(Your all in all for all your wattpad needs)

Welcome to MPC! We’re so pleased to have you join our awesome community. We hope you enjoy your experience here and meet new people. Our founders have created a safe and resourceful environment for all to join.

Here in MPC we try to bring the tools needed for you to be successful on Wattpad to one place. Our team went around looking for tools people lack and put heads together to create this wonderful community, hence the name - MightyPensCommunity A.K.A MPC!!

We’re looking forward to meeting all of you and creating friendships. Our team is here 24/7, so help is always on the way. We hope you enjoy MPC and the wonderful people you meet.

We are not just a community, so join us to discover different activities, jobs, contests, and other community fun.

In MPC, there is one quote that guides us all ★彡 ↫↫↫↫↫ “Mighty is the hand that know when to pick the pen and when to pick the sword” ↬↬↬↬↬ 彡★

RUN BY
⤛𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫⤜
@_TheReal_2
⤛𝐂𝐨-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫⤜
@InkMonster16
⤛𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫⤜
@2005pd
⤛𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭⤜
@nataliaavam03

⤛𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬⤜
@AnnLx2004
@iheartsketching

1 Like

Hi MPC,

You guys caught my attention so I’m curious. How does one join MPC? What does MCP exactly do or plan to? What do you guys offer to the public?

2 Likes

Hi :smile:
I like this MPC concept, but how does it work exactly?

1 Like

Not quite sure what this is but I’m intrigued

Hi we usually provide you with recommendations for books as per ur preference…we have a wattpad account @MightyPensCommunity where in the near future we will be posting competitions and many more

1 Like

Well we provide writers with inspiration…ideas to write about.We help new members to grow accustomed to the wattpad society…we provide readers with the best possible books as per their preferences and we also hold competitions follow @MightyPensCommunity for more…

2 Likes

@_TheReal_2 will be providing more information

2 Likes

Hi I had like to add on to what @AnnLx2004 said…we are a wattpad base community and would like to provide writers, and other wattpad individual with the resources they will need for their books like book covers, Icons, Editors, Contest, etc. Now we are planing on how to set up MPC in Flock(if you think you want to help go ahead and click here It is free if that’s what you are wondering). Once you are on flock we will tell you what we are working on and what role you will partake. If you are still interested please contact any of us above-but if no one replies I am here 24/7. Wattpad forums doesn’t really want us here so we are either on “regular” wattpad and flock. I hoped this helped @feufeu15 @erikachap7

2 Likes

Interesting…Okay.

2 Likes

If ever want to join we are open. :slight_smile:

Okay. Sure.

1 Like

Well I hope you have a good day, morning, or night.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks. You too! How do you join in?

Right now it is under construction, and if you would like to take part in building the community you can always join us on Flock or wattpad account

Okay!

That’s a very nice quote. I also like this one.

2 Likes

That’s lovely.

1 Like

Hey thanks for joining us on flock. I just approved your request. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi! I love this idea!

1 Like

What exactly is MPC?

1 Like