[ mintha ] FREE graphics - open

coding
graphics
premades

Thanks so much :smiley:

you’re welcome! I sent the codes!

delivery

@Frost_Bite98

Hey! Here’s what your threads are going to look like! If you want any changes, let me know. If not then I’ll personal message you the codes. Please pick them up within 3 days or they become premades.

[ click for graphic ]

Thank you for requesting!

its perfect thank you

a shame you don’t make covers but I had to commend you on the awesome B99 theme!

you’re welcome! I’ll send the codes after I get back from class :slight_smile:

yeah, I’m sorry :frowning: thank you!

I sent the coding! :slight_smile:

I hope its okay to request two character cards, if not I’m okay with one ^^ (I don’t want to overload you with work, your cards are just gorgeous)

character card - one/two

one two

name; cassidy love

color palette;

information<to put on the card, keep short>; nostalgic. passionate. cold exterior, colorful mind. the smell of lavender and honey. dead leaves riding the wind. takes constant solace in reminiscence. trusts few, but trusts thoroughly.

quote*; “to fall in love was my greatest triumph and bitterest regret”

ideas; melancholic imagery, both reminiscent of nature and the suburbs. a sense of nostalgia throughout (the majority of her story is told via memories).

images*; rainy, overcast suburban streets. mascara tears. a girl alone in the forest. blue-tinted fairy lights.

anything else; face claim is Kiko Mizuhara

character card - one/two

one two

name; blythe adams

color palette;

information<to put on the card, keep short>; gentle. absent-minded exterior, yet driven with a warm heart. the sound of faint humming, the smell of rain. lips poised in laughter. mysterious and vague as the wisdom she passes on. hopeless romantic, ready to fall in love with the moon and stars.

quote*; “how would you live your life if you knew when you would die?”

ideas; this character is clairvoyant, so maybe something that would convey that?

images*; a simplistic, home-made ghost costume. polaroids. a bridge in the woods. a bicycle in a tree. candles. pale-petaled flowers. autumn leaves. clocks.

anything else; face claim is Marie Mathiasen
[Password; nine-nine

please read the first post, your form is missing something

Fixed, sorry about that

semi-accepted

@gentlefiend

You’re semi-accepted!

I’m going to try these before I fully accept

delivery

@gentlefiend

Hey! Here’s what your character cards are going to look like! If you want any changes, let me know. If not then go ahead and use them. Please pick them up within 3 days.

[ click for graphic ]

bump

ahh they’re perfect! thank you so much (:

I’m glad! you’re welcome! :slight_smile:

bump

bop

[
thread

title; Harsh Critic
subtitle*; I sugarcoat nothing
theme/inspo; crossbones and skulls
ideas; something with a crossbone and skulls or 2 knifs and a chopping block something scary
color palette; black and red
# of links; none
none; none
images*; none
text; BEFORE I GET STARTED LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR THERE IS NO PAYMENT AT ALL. _Hello, my name is Abby and I’m looking for stories that can blow me out of my socks so here is my thought. This thread will be open to all stories. Yes, that means all stories when I accept your story and I will accept all. I will come back here and tell you what chapter I stopped at and why. You can enter as many stories as you would like. I don’t have a timeline I usually read mostly at night for I have a child. If this is something you feel you can accomplish and your story will win my heart over feel free to follow the form. Remember these are my thoughts. Doesn’t mean what I don’t like others won’t. Also, remember I’m brutal I hold nothing back so if you can’t take that heat and want someone to sugarcoat it for you find another thread
NOTE

NO RUDE COMMENTS OR LASHING OUT AT MY THOUGHT ON YOUR STORY. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO VOICE YOUR THOUGHTS PROPERLY & NOT RUDELY.
ALSO IF YOU TAKE YOUR STORY DOWN AND THEN PUT IT BACK UP AFTER I HAVE REVIEWS ALL THE STORIES ON MY LIST. YOU WILL HAVE TO REQUEST AGAIN ALL MY STORIES ARE IN ORDER BY THE REQUEST.
Form:

Name Of Story:

Genre:

Chapters:

Ongoing /completed:

Link to story:

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR NOTIFICATION I TAG EVERYONE WHEN THEIR REVIEW IS DONE

anything else? if you need anything else let me know

denied

@Beautifully-mixed

I’m sorry but you are denied.

I hope you find the right designer!