[ mintha ] FREE graphics - open

coding
graphics
premades

huh, that’s weird that ctrl + shift + v isn’t isn’t working. ctrl + v makes the code not work. you can try right clicking in the comment box and selecting “paste as plain text”

The only options that show up for me when I right click the comment box happens to be “Read out loud”, “paste”, and “select all”. Paste is basically the equivalent of Ctrl + V.

weird, it must be the browser you are using then. you can just copy the actual form out of my form codes if you’d like and just post that

It’s the browser. I switched over to Chrome and will be filling out the form shortly.

ok :slight_smile:

character card - six

name; Ignatius Kira

age; 19

adjective; Analytical

color palette; https://coolors.co/5e0909-f0c775-ced3c7-002c82-03010a

information<hastebin/pastebin link>; (Due to past coding experiences, it’s probably best to not let me touch that). Calculating and inquisitive, Ignatius has a mind that could move at Mach 20. Generally peaceful, when provoked, Ignatius has a tongue that could set anyone on fire- and she’ll let them burn until even their ashes are gone. The most intelligent Hero ever created, Ignatius is particularly lacking in physical strength, preferring a behind-the-scenes position in the stead of hand-to-hand combat, though if forced, her aggression and sharpshooting definitely make up for her lack of muscle. Not particularly known for her kindness, Ignatius is somewhat naive, though if anyone she gives a penny about is threatened, they’ll soon find that the threat had been mysteriously eliminated.
Ignatius is unafraid to use any means to get to an end- usually for good.

ideas; N/A.

images*; https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5bb570012500003600394102.jpeg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale

anything else; Nine-Nine

accepted

@moonlightshadow412

You’re accepted!

No payment because graphics are free right now.

Thank you for requesting!

Thank you!

you’re welcome!

delivery

@LaurenWalker601

Hey! Here’s what your thread’s going to look like! If you want any changes, let me know. If not then I’ll personal message you the coding. Please pick it up within 3 days or it becomes a premade.

[ click for graphic ]

delivery

@moonlightshadow412

Hey! Here’s what your character card’s going to look like! If you want any changes, let me know. If not then go ahead and use it. Please pick it up within 3 days.

[ click for graphic ]

I love it! Thank you so much! I’ll be using this for sure!

I’m glad! you’re welcome! ^.^

IT IS AMAZING!!! It doesn’t need any changes, it’s perfect <3

There is one thing I forgot though! I wanted to add a list (1. 2. 3.,etc…) will that mess with the coding or can I just slip it in there with no worries?

well, you can’t really change the text or add stuff since it’s an image I made in photoshop. I can add on a part to it with code if you’d like so you can make a list

how do these work?

thanks, I’ll try those

Don’t worry about it! :smiley: I’ll just have the image as is pretty please ^^

ok! I’ll send the codes when I get back to my dorm :slight_smile: