Miraculous Ladybug

Let’s talk about Miraculous Ladybug!

3 Likes

Do you write, read or both for Miraculous Ladybug?

• Writer
  • Reader
  • Both

0 voters

2 Likes

Before I answer, what is Miraculous Ladybug? The ladybug I’m familiar with is this interesting little middle grade magazine I still want to write a little something for.

It is a tv show according to Google its full name is Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir

https://miraculousladybug.wikia.com/wiki/Miraculous:Tales_of_Ladybug%26_Cat_Noir

1 Like

I don’t write for it, but I’d be happy to read it. I like magical girls, though I prefer “Dark Magical Girls.” Think Lucy from Elfen Lied, or (for the technological version) Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell.

1 Like

Sorry. I don’t know what you are talking about. Though I think I’ve heard their names before.

I’ll just say I’ll be happy to read it, especially since it apparently premiered in French.

Ok. The poll was just an idea to get people talking about it. It isn’t that important.

I only watch the show lol

2 Likes

Opps. The poll won’t let me add that option. :slightly_frowning_face:

What do you like most about it?

I was watching the first episode on youtube today. But the person streaming it editing the captions to say the villain’s name is … Fuckwad!

I’m sure that’s not actually his name, but fantastic.

What’s with the Eiffel tower, is it suppose to be set in France?O_o The cast seems very American.

:joy::sweat_smile: His name is Hawkmoth

It is meant to be Paris. Yeah, I think they are American. I just ignored it and watched the show. I go between being lost in things and being very critical and serious. Somehow I generally get lost in ML except in some of the later parts.

1 Like

That explains a bit.

Well at the very least it’s better than Powerpuff Girls, I guess I’ll see how it ranks compare to (the original) Sailor Moon.

I must say, I’m liking the friend of the Blue Haired girl. Definitely a mood balancer.

This show is going to be hell for my half deaf hearing. When she said apples, I thought she said assholes.

Hey there!

It looks like this thread is better suited for the Fan Fiction club and I’ve gone ahead and moved it for you.

Thank you for your understanding

Katherine :katherinearlene:

1 Like

Wow that explains a lot of the confusion.

1 Like

Fan Fiction club?

Oops, now it’s in the fan fiction club. We’re still figuring out how to mod on here. LOL

:katherinearlene:

I’m guessing you are talking about Alya and Marinette.

Apples? Oh goodness my memory must be awful that I don’t remember that.

Oui, it’s not that the other isn’t likeable. I think that’s the problem, … she’s a bit to likeable. Her friend (I think Marinette) provides a healthy balance.

Well it is the first episode.

1 Like