MISSING. ALL MEMBERS OF HQ. KIDNAPPING LIKELY!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT NOT A DRILL AND MOST DEFINITELY NOT CREATED TO KILL BOREDOM.

All known members of Wattpad Headquarters that often frequent the forums and grace us with their presence have disappeared. It’s been over a week without word. It’s eerily quiet in these threads…

The missing include:

• The adorable and brilliant Lesliecapobiano
  • The celestial Samantha
  • The rarely seen Paul
  • The heartless, bad boy scoundrel known as Nick.

More names may be released at a later date.

For now, foul play is expected.

There have been random sighting, but none confirmed. I ask the great people of Wattpad, if you have any information that could be of help to solve this missing persons case PLEASE bring it to the attention of myself or my associate @LailaLiliana.

For now, this thread will act as a Tips Hotline for clues and sightings!

All I ask right now, is that you pray for their souls. (Except Nick since he may or may not have one. It is undetermined.)

And to whoever did this…

Direct all tips and clues for the missing persons below as well as theories for who might have committed this mass kidnapping

SUSPECT LIST

• Seemingly sweet Samantha.
  • Nick’s beard
  • The goats rioted.
  • Nick’s beard
  • The Wattys: AKA: Keely
  • Nick’s beard
  • They’ve kidnapped themselves, hoping for ransom to pay for next years Wattcon
  • Nick’s beard
  • Definitely not LauraPWrites
  • Nick’s mustache
  • Walter Watty
  • The neckbeard portion of Nick’s beard.

EDIT: We are now using the hashtags #beardgate #beardatlarge and #stopthebeard on Instagram and Twitter to spread the word of our Prime suspect. Post it everywhere that you can. Their lives depend on it.

20 Likes

Bad boy? xD

7 Likes

Nick’s Lab has been empty for a week. I went to check on things and found the door cracked open. No signs of forced entry. Bizarre…

19 Likes

Self admitted, yes.

Perhaps its the reason behind his disappearance.

9 Likes

gasp

3 Likes

CLUE NUMBER ONE.

So whoever did this… Nick let them in, meaning…

They knew their kidnapper?

gasp.

11 Likes

It’s Labour Day in Canada (or it was, timezones are hard). Could it just be that they’re spending time with their families this weekend?

3 Likes

Or maybe it was just… unlocked…

5 Likes

It could be…

But they’ve been missing for eight days.

le gasp

8 Likes

Nick has been missing from his lab for over a week. :scream:

2 Likes

Do you know something??? :eyes:

3 Likes

What? Me? No! I’m innocent… you know… I know nothing of this.

3 Likes

They knew… or one of them is responsible. :scream:

Right after opening it to the public!

6 Likes

Ah, A Knight of the Fox. Right. You’re in the clear.

I’m watching you.

4 Likes

You think one of their own is responsible…?

2 Likes

I’m blameless, Minx uwu
Here to solve this mystery like all of you!
First of all, we have to find out whether Nick opened the door or whether it was unlocked.

3 Likes

Nick opened his lab to the public and then DAYS LATER disappears without a word?

I have a feeling that whoever did this knew what they were doing. They infiltrated Nicks lab with the purpose of taking it down…

10 Likes

My one question: Has anyone seen his GOATS?

9 Likes

Which leads me to ask…was someone who wasn’t allowed access before waiting for just this moment to sneak in? Were they caught in the act by others from HQ and had to…do away with the witnesses?:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes