|| mithril || [CLOSED]

BeFunky-design (1)
MITHRIL
BeFunky-design (1)

Hello and welcome! Yes, Mithril, the treasure of dwarves. As of moment, thread is open for covers, aesthetics, banners and fakes. And for the sake of sanity, yours and mine, your username is not your pen name! Mine is Jacob.

So long! Thi update is coming on 19th July, 2020. From now on, this thread and all my other graphics thread will remain closed. If you are interested in working with me, please reach out to me on my Wattpad profile!

–fill the form correctly
–no thread-hopping
–provide inspo, ideas and/or walk me through your idea
–book NEED NOT be published
–do not do the payment until your request has been accepted
–please provide fakes if you can
–payment is a permanent follow and a credit
–use the graphic for at least two weeks

SAMPLES

Some of these are premades. So if you’re interested in one, let me know.

FORM

16 Likes

QUEUE

CLOSED

To be honest, I’ve worked with above two dozen clients—the oh, so fashionable word—so I don’t want to bother them all by adding them to the list. It’s just plain rude, I think. Thank you all for who have requested here, at Mithril or either of my earlier threads.

1 Like

RESERVED TOO

Just stopping by to say these are really beautiful and I wish I had a cover to order <3

1 Like

Thank you. :heavy_heart_exclamation: You’re always welcome here.:smile:

1 Like

I shall stop by when I need a cover. As of now I am still plotting through some stuff on my stories and they aren’t ready to be wrote yet x3

1 Like

I love your graphic threads! I wish I had a cover to request right now - I love your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :heart: I was trying to get some thing to do, but as of now, this is stagnant. :shrug:

1 Like

You make covers as well? And such beautiful ones? What can’t you do?

1 Like

Ah, indeed, I do. Thank you so much! :heart:

Uh, work fast and concentrate. :joy:

3 Likes

Come On, guys! I’m not that bad!

Your covers are beautiful! <3 Might request one soon. <3

1 Like

Thank you very much! And sure, this is always open. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

@The_Pretence I’ll have a cover to request soon, I just need to iron out things still and figure out what I want on said cover :rofl:

1 Like

Take your time, mate-y! I suggest Pinterest and Google Search to find inspirations and stuff.

1 Like

REQUESTING A BANNER

[size=3][font=times new roman][color=b5b5bd]Title: Gluttonous Consort
Subtitle: love through food
Author: Maya
Genre: Historical Fiction
Summary: Tall, slender and soft-spoken: all the things 17 year old Meilin isn’t. But that doesn’t concern her, because why should she give up the delicacies of the world just to look like every other girl in her town?
Type Of Graphic: Banner
Ideas: man and woman with traditional Chinese clothing with their backs facing each other and flowers falling around them?
Inspo: I’ve tried posting a link and a picture but it says I cant?
Colour Palette: pastel yellows, pinks, green and blue
Mood: lighthearted
Anything Else?: thank you if accepted :slight_smile:

1 Like

REQUESTING A—

[size=3][font=times new roman][color=b5b5bd]
Title: Rise, Amadrya
Subtitle: You Shape Your Own Destiny
Author: Cloud Montgomery
Genre: Fantasy Adventure
Summary: It’s about a girl who has to chase after this person that a God wants out of the picture because in the future he is said to be very powerful. She does this to protect her family and magic, but when she learns why he wants this person she takes things into her own hands and becomes the persons personal body guard.
Type Of Graphic: Minimalist
Ideas: Kind of like a fantasy forest-y type of thing, with greens and maybe the text in gold?
Inspo:

Summary

80238bc8157182cc1c9cf20997804711

Colour Palette: Green, gold and silver.
Mood: Whatever fits the cover that you are making :slight_smile:
Anything Else?[If any][/color][/font][/size]: Anything with a fantasy feel for the font, color I want greens, gold and silver. Also, it’s not posted yet but I can easily get up a copyright page if it needs to be up.

1 Like

REQUESTING A—

Title:Call of the Wolves
Subtitle: Can you hear them calling?
Author: D.D. Raine and Fiona Calou
Genre: Fantasy/Sci-Fi
Summary:Taylor Lone is an ordinary girl… or at least, that’s what she hoped. But she has a special ability. She can hear the call of the wolves. The same wolves that put her mom in an asylum after a deadly car crash. The police claimed it was an accident, but was it? The wolves whisper to her, calling her to the place of her nightmares. Are dreams only real when we sleep? The truths of her being begin to come to light, but who can she trust? Someone is coming, and Taylor is the only one who can stop them. Her father abandoned her, but now he and her friends are her best chance at survival. She must save her pack from imminent danger; will she fight or will she fall? Can she survive her choices? Can we? The wolves are calling. Will she answer?
Type Of Graphic: Cover
Ideas: [Describe it to me; compulsory] Lucy Hale in the Front with bright yellow eyes, a wolf beside her. In the background a dark forest and moon above.
Inspo: [Mandatory for covers] Call of the Wolves Cover 2 Call of the Wolves 4 wIA8RWn
Colour Palette: Very dark- blacks, blues, greys, white, and then yellow just for the eyes
Mood: [Optional] Dark, Mysterious, Thrilling, Eerie
Anything Else?[If any]
Thank you!

1 Like

@midnightlyra @neverland_maya @InsanityIntrovert ACCEPTED! Uh, may I know if either of you three need these graphics urgently? Say, by tomorrow? Because I have a test on 18th, so if I could just get some time 'til then, that’d be fine.

2 Likes

Of course, take your time! Thank you so much for accepting!

1 Like