moon lovers; covers, miscs & free premades O P E N

graphics
covers

"Are you trying to make me give up on you or… do you want me to look only at you?"
scarletheart

RULES

C O V E R S
*premade covers are free

M I S C S

“You are my only queen.”

F O R M

Graphic type (whether it’s a cover, a signature, a chapter image or banner you’re requesting):
Minimal or simple or inbetween:
Title:
Subtitle:
Author/Username:
Colour scheme:
Theme/Genre:
Images/References/Examples:
Specific Ideas:

FOR PERMADE COVERS

Title:
Subtitle:
Author/Username:
Any other slight possible changes desired:

Thank you!

Accepted! Please, complete the payment. Thank you :sparkles:

Thank you, I’ll do it right now! :smile:

hello ~
Here it isss. Pls let me know if you want any changes or if you’re not gonna use it.
Edited

I love it but could you please-if ithwouldn’t be any hassle- change the font of one inobthe same advice ‘She’s the’. Thank you!

Edited.
Is this fine?

Image link: https://i.postimg.cc/MHs3kZJf/9_EDD9685-961_C-41_A7-_BED7-_F6_BD731_FC255.jpg

Sorry, (I feel like I’m annoying you :sweat_smile:) but could you please change the font to ‘She’s the one’ to all the same font and colour please? :slight_smile: thank you!

It’s alright (: the font is the same, I’ll change the colour. Do you want the same placement of text, it’s only the colour I need to change, yes?

Could the She’s the One be on the same line and a little higher please. Thank you!

Edited.

you can tell me which one you’ll take or if you want any more changes and credit me in the summary if you do end up taking it :slight_smile:

Hey, thank you these look amazing! I’ll take the second one but could you change the font to the same font in the first cover you post here, the same font as She’s the one please. But other than that it’s amazing and you have a great talent and patience for keeping up with me!

Do you want the same font as ‘She’s the’ part or the ‘One’ part? It’s all the same for the changed cover in the ‘One’ font so should I change it to be in the ‘she’s the’ font for the second cover?

Edited.

Title: Ev Against The World
Subtitle: none
Author/Username : IzzyKat
Colour scheme: uhm
Theme/Genre: Coming of age (sorta), romance, teen fiction
Images/References/Examples: uhm here’s an inspo image I guess? images%20(13)
Specific Ideas: a teen girl with long blond hair, pale skin dancing in the rain. Can be black and white but I prefer at least some color. I’d like the title to be sort of cursive-y.

Thanks!

Thank you! It’s perfect I’ll be using it :slight_smile:

Accepted! Please complete the payment, thank you :sparkles:

Just to let you know, you’re not allowed to ask for votes as payment. When a moderator sees this the thread would likely be shut down…

omg sorry i had no idea. I’ll edit that out right now. Thank you so much for letting me know!