moon lovers; covers, miscs & free premades O P E N

graphics
covers

If you still want me to do the same for the other two books then just fill out a form <3

I’m going to ask for another story because I think it’ll fit your style better. All my stories are published, 3 without covers. Would that be okay?

That’s fine :blush:

Minimal or simple or inbetween : Simple
*Title:*The Disney Prom
*Subtitle:*Save Her And Pick Her Fate.
Author/Username : Cory Matthews
Colour scheme: Pink or white
*Theme/Genre:*Fantasy/Romance
Images/References/Examples:

Ideas:*Lines or arrows pointing around her or the title.

Would it be okay if I were to use a different picture? If so, could you give me the general description of the character please?

It’s okay to use another pic. It’s Mackenzie Foy from the new “Nutcracker” movie. There’s basically how she looks. Would this pic work better?

so sry, i wanted a cover by u rly badly but my inspiration for the book died ;-;

Aw thank you, that’s okay :sparkling_heart: I hope your inspiration returns ~

Alright, I’ll give it a try so you’re semi-accepted :blush:

Thank You!

Graphic type: Cover
Minimal or simple or inbetween: Inbetween
Title: Mario
Subtitle: vlermuis kronieke #2
Author/Username: Michelle du Toit
Colour scheme: blue and red (3D effect)
Theme/Genre: vampire romance
Images/References/Examples:
Just like the first cover please
Specific Ideas: But this time with Cole Sprouse
6c7c9024aa56eaa4432d6e33340062e2

F O R M:
Graphic type: book cover
*Minimal or simple or in between: in between
Title: Chasing Nova
Subtitle:
Author/Username : Mila Knicks
Colour scheme: I’m not choosy, perhaps variations of blue or purple?
Theme/Genre: interracial adult contemporary romance
Images/References/Examples: I don’t need my character to be on the cover, but if she is included my main character is a dark skin black woman, where as her love interest will be a white male. I envision her looking something like: image
Specific Ideas: i Ike the idea of something kind of ethereal or celestial, but not too flashy if that makes sense? I envision the night sky involved somehow, kind of like with silhouettes staring up at it, but again I’m not creative with visuals, so please feel free to run with it lol.

Here’s a pic with what I meant about the night sky: image

Again, I’m not very choosy at all, so thank you for even taking a look at my request. I definitely appreciate it and I will be stoked if you are able to create the cover! :blush:

Accepted! please complete the payment :blush:

accepted! :blush:

Edited.
here you go ~
please let me know if you want any changes or wont be using it; if you do use it, please credit me in the summary / descripton :blush:

Done! :grin:

mario
here you go ~
please let me know if you want any changes or wont be using it; if you do use it, please credit me in the summary / description :blush:

It’s great. I’ll use it. Thank you so much!

chasingnova
here you go ~
please let me know if you want any changes or wont be using it; if you do use it, please credit me in the summary or description :blush:

I absolutely love it !!! Thank you so much!!