moon lovers; covers, miscs & free premades O P E N

graphics
covers

Wow I love it I will be using it.

I just realized the last name is wrong it’s Liu Mi not Mu

hii, are you sure you commented on the correct story? bc i didnt get any notifs…? maybe wattpad is gitching ?_?
the username i go by here is the same on wattpad and i only have one story up! <3
just double check and lmk pls :bluehearts:

oops, sorry about that! fixed the typo ~
dl link :bluehearts:
(alsooo, do u still want the cover for everlasting fantasy?)

Thank you :heart_eyes_cat: and I do want the cover for the second one, although I already have one I really adore your covers. Btw if you remember you made three covers for Rebirth of an idol. Can you save the first two you made for me. I want to use them for book 2 and three. I want the series to have matching covers.

Aww tysm, that means a lot! i’ll deliver it soon <3
yess, they’re saved! just lmk when you need them and if you want any changes to the title :hearts:

hi , sorry about this. I got books mixed up and wrote the comments on someone’s book. I just corrected it and did the five inline comments on your book. sorry about that again :slight_smile:

I’ll deliver it in a few days :hearts:

preview; proper sized image dl link will be provided after confirmation of usage

hii, here it is ~
let me know you want any changes or won’t be using it; if you do use it, please credit me in the summary / description :bluehearts:

preview; proper sized image dl link will be provided after confirmation of usage.

here it is ~
let me know if you want any changes or wont be using it; if you do use it, please credit me in the summary / description :bluehearts:

omg thanks l love it, will be using.l will make sure to credit you

This is so weird this is how the other person made my cover before I asked her to take out everything but the background and the title. Although it’s a nice cover I’m not feeling it, I think it’s because I have a specific design in my head. Thank you anyway :smile_cat:

omg really what a weird coincidence and yes, that’s fine ~

B U M P

B U M P :wilted_flower:

hello, do you have other premades? Or is it just the two that say Premade?

The 4 covers marked as premades are the only premade covers I have right now alongside Everlasting Fantasy which is also a premade, but not marked yet :blush:

I like Everlasting Fantasy but I’m not sure if I have anything it fits, thanks anyway!

hello im bored so: b u m p

b u m p