MOVED

Yikes, well, if you someone can through all that, we encourage you to join!

meh. Thanks.

1 Like

Just tag whoever was last talking ^.^

2 Likes

thanks peep!

fingers crossed

3 Likes

Good luck! For you have sold your soul to the Devil! :smiling_imp: JK JK. You got this!

4 Likes

:'V

1 Like

I kind of love how Wicked Little Creatures is coming together and am really tempted to go ahead and join…

1 Like

I. forgot to write yesterday… woo is me, time for punishment… 64k words here I go… :joy: At least I’ll finish my story.

2 Likes

Best of luck! <3

1 Like

I, TheFutureVet , have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all the rules of #finishyournovel and agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. If any requirements are broken, I agree to disqualification. @AestheticEnough and @_Spica.

I’m gonna need a ton of coffee and some candy. Let’s go April. Momma didn’t raise no quitter.

3 Likes

:joy: Good luck!

1 Like

book%20meme
This gonna be me in April.

4 Likes

Do you already know what you want to write?

Yes, I have 3 chapters on it already but It’s no where near done. It a long drawn out plot that I’ve already developed, just not put on paper or typed out. I’ve been researching all kinds of topics for it. Its probably gonna be around 60 or 70 chapters with 2k/4k words a piece.

Question! Can I do this but challenge myself to finish a novel I’m not writing on wattpad? Because I’m not posting my baby here but I do need to finish it.

I, Netshaly, have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all the rules of #finishyournovel and agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. if any requirements are broken, i agree to disqualification. @BuryHerBody and @GoddessV are my witnesses.

1 Like

Question, are you doing another one of these at a later month? Because I would love to participate, but I graduate college next month so I don’t think I’d survive if I did this then :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anyone tried to locate the font comic san on google docs? Its not there…

I, @LostNeverland4, have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all the rules of #finishyournovel and agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. if any requirements are broken, I agree to disqualification. @Nonfictionism and @StoryWritersNeverLie are my witnesses.

3 Likes