MOVED

I joined because I have 5 new drafts I need to get through. No, I don’t plan to finish all five. Just one or two haha.

2 Likes

I see you’re joining this madness again. :joy:

1 Like

Oh yes, I am haha. Even better, my birthday is in April.

:open_mouth: is it on April Fool’s?!

No haha, it’s the 27th.

Awwww still special!

1 Like

Im turning 21 so ill probably go out to dinner and stuff. Like I usually do. But yep, I’m joining this madness again to get through some of my new draft ideas… I have five.

That sounds like a joy good time. Watch that draft of ideas double.

1 Like

They probably will haha.

1 Like

I wonder which ones you’ll actually end up writing.

1 Like

All of them… :slightly_smiling_face: I really love all of them.

Er… you’re gonna finish one or two of them?

1 Like

Yes, one for sure, maybe two. Three? Four? Five? No.

:joy: I see, I thought you were going to try to finish all five books.

1 Like

No, I’ll just finish one it two and use the rest of the time to get the others going.

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan.

1 Like

Yes, we’re doing one after this one!

1 Like

I, @IftiYousuf, have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all rules of #finishyournovel and agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. If any requirements are broken, I agree to disqualification @Nonfictionism and @AestheticEnough are my witnesses.

1 Like

Hey, @Nonfictionism, I had a question earlier but I don’t think you saw it.

Thanks. <3
And also, just to clarify, you are the account that I PM my word count to, correct?

1 Like

I, Daniel Hur have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all the rules of #finishyournovel and agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. If any requirements are broken, I agree to disqualification. @Nonfictionism and @AestheticEnough are my witnesses.

3 Likes