MOVED

I did. :smile:

1 Like

Last step: please sign the pledge

Oooh thank you for tagging me! Seriously debating considering technically I need to focus more on Rise, but by April I’ll only be like 25k in so I doubt I’ll be able to finish it in a month (considering it’s estimated at 200k+ finished). I could probably do Wicked Little Creatures in a month if I pushed myself (and I’d love to) but Rise is supposed to be my main project…

1 Like

Just do it already! You really need it – here’s your chance

Well trying to write 175k in 31 days might kill me XD I could do it with Wicked Little Creatures but I’m debating over whether it’s a responsible decision to push Rise aside for a month since it’s the one I’m supposed to focus on a little more

1 Like

oh god, i know that pain. my first draft of my first manuscript is over 250k (which i’ll split later on) but it’s definitely a killer haha

1 Like

Sorry, I won’t be joining in… I have too many variables going on and I wouldn’t be able to successfully complete the challenge

1 Like

XD The first book, Tide, ended at 175k and I’m estimating Rise to be 200k+. Exactly how long remains to be seen but it’s gonna be massive

1 Like

I promise, I’ll finish my novel, please have mercy :pleading_face:

Jokes aside. I’ve tasked myself with 3 x novels to self-pub this year. Book 1 is already into chapter 2 :grin:

2 Likes

Seriously, I’m going to have to bulk post to Wattpad and write in word entirely.
This white is too :winterstars:dazzling.:winterstars:

Hahaha I’ve never written directly on Wattpad. I always copy paste off of Word

3 Likes

That is a lot. Are these written yet?

2 Likes

Smart move. I tend to type in Wattpad and paste to Google docs or vice-versa since most of the time I’m using my phone or tablet. Then I spend some time revising and fixing up via docs when I’m on big PC.

1 Like

I’m way too paranoid to type in Wattpad. Everything goes on Word and is saved on both my computer and a flashdrive, and then pasted into Wattpad as each chapter is finished

4 Likes

Pretty ambitious I know. One book is already completed in draft, so it’s easy enough to revise and go. Another is half-way in, so I should be able to complete by the time the Wattys kick in. The other I don’t know. I might use Nanowrimo for this one.

Are you self-publishing self-publishing? Like for sale? Because I’m releasing 2 books this year and they were both finished ahead of time and it’s still a crunch to get them out

2 Likes

Yep. I just released one this year. No sales yet, understandable since readers can read for free here. I just like the fun of making books and seeing my stories listed in Kobo and Google Play.

Wait, sorry, I’m confused but it might be because I’m tired and have a headache XD You published one already this year and are planning on publishing 3 more?

1 Like

XD. I published Zaldizko on the 15th Feb.

I plan on doing 2 x others sometime around 2020.

Oooh okay. Congrats! Who are you publishing through? Did you do physical and ebook or just ebook?

1 Like