MOVED

Will there be another version? I really want to join but I have other things to do that are really, really important.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for tagging me. I think i’ll Definitely join you~

1 Like

So where do I take the pledge?

1 Like

My only thing is that I can’t be online nightly to submit word counts. I don’t have access right now and probably won’t when april rolls around

1 Like

i’m debating on doing this, because i know my ass needs real motivation. plus, i know that i’m lazy and i have SO many unfinished books already posted

1 Like

@be_butterfly here you go, I hope I got the right person. So sorry if I didn’t.

2 Likes

Ahhh, thank you! :grin:

Np!

1 Like

Fuck it. I’m gonna do it. Only 30,000 words to go!!! (PLEASE END ME.)

2 Likes

I, @Havingfun_ISKEY, have read through everything thoroughly and agree to follow all the rules of #finishyournovel and agree to receive the penalty if I break any of the rules. if any requirements are broken, i agree to disqualification. @be_butterfly and @madelinetucker123 are my witnesses.

@AestheticEnough

4 Likes

I have now sold my soul to the devil

contract%20unrolling

6 Likes

Lol, you’ll be fine, there were people that wrote 10k+ in a day. Have fun~

3 Likes

wtf HOW

my book is WAY too deliberate (lots of plot twists lmao) to be able to pull that off successfully

I’m lucky if I write more than 2k in a day :open_mouth:

Thanks tho :smiley:

2 Likes

If you’re up for reading a whole bunch of comments, go head over to the march one lol. :joy: One of them gave up their earbuds and sanity. Most of them probably gave up their sanity doing that.

1 Like

Trust me sweetie I’m already losing my sanity writing this damn book

Rather fitting considering one of the major themes in the book is insanity

I may do that though xD

1 Like

Ooooooo insanity, sounds interesting.

1 Like

Thanks :smiley: It’s been a big challenge tackling the subject, considering it’s my first book, but I feel like it’s really paying off. I’ve been enjoying depicting the MC’s slow descent into madness over the course of the first and seconds acts. These next few chapters are going to get really intense.

1 Like

I’m honored that you picked me to be your witness.

DON’T DIE, MY FRIEND PAT PAT
IT’S ROUGH OUT THERE

1 Like

I only made it to 8k in a day. I feel inadequate.

2 Likes

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FRIENDSHIP HUGS :hugs:

WE CAN GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER

I WON’T DIE UNTIL THIS THING GETS FINISHED, AND IF I DO DIE, THEN I WILL CLAW MYSELF UP FROM THE GRAVE

2 Likes