Mr.Grinch | Gif graphics and Manip covers | quick delivery

grinc%20copy

forms

www%20copy![mmc deadbo%20copyFLU%20copyfsgalss%20copyGHOS%20copyjokee%20copywitch%20copy

all covers above are premades (payment same as regular covers minus the follow and must be published)

premade form:
Old title:
new title:
subtitle:
author:
Anything eles:

fairrr%20copy hotf4 m4jVZeJ Mal%20copy mods pmd%20copy Queen%20of%20His%20Heart%20copy ravee%20copy sick%20copy tmmm%20copy tos%20copy twa%20copy vic xxcopy young1%20copyadd digs ellie

aliaand bega BLPJ

dr editt mis BD nj Rue russ play

1 Like

saved

saaved

open

bump

COVER FORM

TITLE: KEPLER-168F

AUTHOR: Anna Weckert

FACE CLAIMS: Alisha Wainwright/Kenya Brown. You could also add Dylan Hasselbaink to the cover (the brother of the MC)

SHORT SUMMARY: Nuclear warfare has decimated the Earth. The Council collected survivors from all corners of the world. They tested the children in gruelling trials and named the 25 successors ‘Chosen.’ Etta Parker was one of the Chosen. 10 years later, Etta Parker turns 18. She now must marry and have children to fulfil her role in the new society of Kepler-168F.

IDEAS: A planet with many rings (like Saturn), the two siblings (or just the MC) standing together, warfare in the background (the MC is a fighter). The MC’s signature is a military uniform, has a burnt right arm and often bloody, if you would like to add elements of that too.

INSPO PICS: I really like the cover of Raven and Arrhythmia. 1, 2, 3

ANYTHING ELSE: Green. Feel free to be as creative as you want with this cover :slight_smile: I also noticed that you’ve finished the gif of “we are the chosen.” You never sent it to me, so I was wondering whether you could post it again on here? Sorry in advance :slight_smile:

accepted

you are accepted please complete payment on Artemis Child

aliaand

1 Like

bump

COVER FORM

TITLE: Speaking in Tongues

SUBTITLE: (Optional) n/a

AUTHOR: myyxllowstxrs

FACE CLAIMS: (If necessary)

SHORT SUMMARY:It’s about a woman who falls for this guy, unknowing that the guy is someone powerful. What he says goes. It’s a semi-romantic, sensual novel

IDEAS: I really love the cover “confessions.” and was hoping to get something similar; girl at a table looking straight or just sitting at a table, maybe add a cup or styrofoam cup of coffee too. My main character is a redhead, white, with blue or green eyes (they switch a lot) I can give you another idea if this one doesn’t work. This is my main idea but I can conjure up more.

INSPO PICS: (Links Only) n/a

ANYTHING ELSE: Green. Thanks c:

coffee confessions is a premade if you wanted that? I could make some adjustments to it

My story isn’t posted yet, but I can have it posted by Monday night for sure. I’d say tomorrow or the weekend but I’m stuck cleaning from the holiday’s. Completely up to you if you want to hand the premade over or not.

Graphic Type: Cover (cover - manip and manipulated)

Title: Save Water and let Water Save you

Author: Vaishnavee

Genre(s): Science, Reality

Colours: Blue, gold, black, Green

Idea(s): A very pretty woman in a beautiful gown with water spewing out of her hands gracefully.

Anything Else: Manip and manipulated.
…………

accepted

you are accepted please complete payment on Artemis Child

denied

sorry I don’t think I can do your cover justice.

1 Like

payment done

Payment complete :slight_smile:

Ohhh the Kay :sob:

center] DELIVERY [/center]

this is what I eneded up with, let me know what you think. I’m willing to make small changes if you’d like. please dont forget to credit

kep%20copy

2 Likes

I love it!

DELIVERY

this is what I eneded up with, let me know what you think. I’m willing to make small changes if you’d like. please dont forget to credit

spint