Multimedia formatting.

help

I don’t know if this is the right place to talk about this. If it isn’t, please let me know.

I used the above PNG image inline in my story. The background is supposed to be invisible so that you can only see the moons. On the app, it shows up exactly as expected. I checked it with all three of the reading backgrounds, black, white, and beige. The background of the picture doesn’t show up on the app. It even shows up properly on this forum.

But my problem is that when I access the same chapter on the website, the background is all grey. Is there a way to fix that? If I wanted a background I wouldn’t have chosen a PNG file.

bump

Youre right it does appear gray on the website on my laptop as well but if you click on it in the story on the website it shows up fine

the%20moons Have you tried reuploading it?
I cant think of how to fix it because it doesnt seem to be on your side since its fine else where expect for if you added a background so you at least had a choice on what the background was.Someone else may have a better solution though.

Yeah I tried reuploading as soon as I realized that it looked strange. It looks fine everywhere except for on the site in my chapter.

That’s weird… maybe try to save the picture to your desktop again and instead of saving it as a JPEG you could save it as a PNG and that might help?? Only guessing here, I have no clue !

It is already a PNG file, which is why the background is transparent everywhere except for the Wattpad webpage.