Musical theatre!!

Hello peeps!
I’m insanely bored being quarantined at home so come and say hi! I’m also a big theatre nerd and I wanna meet more of my kind. So come say hi! What’s your favorite musical? Everyone’s welcome!!

‘Book of Mormon’ and ‘Metalocalypse - The doomstar requim’ are the only ones I like. Check these two videos out if you haven’t heared of them yet :wink:

1 Like

Ooh yes thanks for the links. I absolutely love Book of Mormon. It’s so funny but I haven’t heard of the second one you said. What’s it about?

1 Like

You’re welcome. I don’t want to spoil everything but let’s just say it’s about a fictional band, with members who are based on real musicians. The band also creates actual music.

The musical is basically about saving a band member and the rest of it is too crazy to explain.

1 Like

Wow sounds super cool. Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll definitely check it out soon.

Favorite? That’s impossible T_T

Sound of Music, Chicago, Across the Universe, Nightmare Before Christmas, Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, West Side Story, Newsies, The Lion King, Anastasia, Fiddler on the Roof, Grease, Phantom of the Opera, Moulin Rouge, Jesus Christ Superstar, Les Mis…

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

Oooooh yesssss I love every single show you saiddddd!!! You have good taste, my friend.

1 Like

My favorite musicals are Wicked and The Color Purple

2 Likes

Ahh both so great. Do you have a favorite song from either of them?

My favorite musical is glee.

1 Like

From wicked all songs are amazing, from the color purple ‘I’m here’

2 Likes

I strongly agree. Favorite character?

1 Like

Yessss soo good! And yeah everything in Wicked in gorgeous. So is everything in The Color Purple

1 Like

I don’t really have, i like all :joy:

U?

1 Like

I mean I love Blaine cause… he’s nice lol and he has a great voice. Also unpopular opinion but I do like Rachel mainly because she reminds me too much of myself lol also Jesse St James because Jonathan Groff

1 Like

Yeah, Blaine’s voice is so nice. I liked Rachel, was cool.

I loved Michele and Blaine’s voice

1 Like
2 Likes

nice one

1 Like

its funny!