Muslim thread

Hello, i just had this idea of starting a muslim thread hopefully it won’t die soon

Lets talk

6 Likes

As-Salam-u-Alaikum

3 Likes

Wa-alaikom-alsalam

4 Likes

wow I just checked out the last two Muslim threads and they died :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol i had some hope in this thread

4 Likes

yeah. I was just randomly scrolling and I found this, so hopefully other people will too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I find Islam really fascinating. I live in a small rural corner of Scotland but I’d really love to visit a mosque.

8 Likes

I hope so too

3 Likes

the mosques I’ve been to aren’t very… cultural? I mean, they mostly look like huge rooms with fancy carpets to pray on

2 Likes

It really depends on the mosque you visit, the mosque which i usually pray at looks very beautiful and peaceful. And it has some islamic decorations.

2 Likes

oooh nice
the local one here is nice, but it doesn’t look that different fro other buildings

3 Likes

wait, did the website just tell you you can’t post because wattpad is on ‘reader’ mode?

2 Likes

that was weird

2 Likes

Nope

3 Likes

I did not get that

3 Likes

yeah, it was weird.

2 Likes

It is

1 Like

I… am bored. So I feel like I’m spamming this thread but I have nothing better to do (except homework…)

1 Like

Feel free to spam whenever lol. i’m studying rn cuz finals are only a few weeks away

1 Like

saaame
at first I didn’t have much work, and then my teachers piled up a lot because the end of the school year’s approaching

1 Like