❛ n o i r ❜ a graphic shop [ open 🕷️]

graphics
covers

Thank you so much. I would like for the background to have like a black tint or for it to be different but dark color so the title can stand out a bit. Something like the Twilight effect.

It won’t let me see it D: I’ll try opening it in another browser <3

I can also send it to you through direct messages if that helps!

That would be perfect :smiley: I’ll do the payment as well - Wattpad’s new layout is goofing up my browsers lol

thanks! just sent it.
yeah the new layout is wild lol

is there a different color you’d prefer as a tint, or would you like it to be black and white?

Dark blue. I liked the colors it had I just wanted it to be darker or something like that so the title can stand out.

ah ok! here’s a few different options ^^

consequencegb
consequencerb
consequencebw

Thank you! I love all of them. I already followed you I just need to comment on your stories now.

ah thanks!

hope this is bright enough, if not let me know

ghostscover

That’s actually pretty close to what I had in mind!! I’ll definitely be using it :slight_smile: thank youuu

I loved it but can you please make the girl a bit more visible, actually I want the face to be the point of attention. I want something else.

It’s wonderful! Thank you so much!

Yeah, this is bright enough. Thanks for the edit, you’re amazing! :smiley:

Hello darling,

I was wondering if you could change the letters of the title so that you understand a little more about the title. Because being a long title means little. If you can not, do not worry, I like it the same :heart:

do you have any reference images for what you’re looking for? maybe similar covers?

here’s a few different text options ^^

london2

london3

london4

Thank’s so much!:heart_eyes::heart: Are amazing​:revolving_hearts:

There are some examples you can use, but I would be happy… if you please make cover with as many as you can… then it will be easier for me to select. And can you please add a subtitle: “I was a Stranger to Myself until I Met them.”

crop

download%20(5)

images%20(3)