❛ n o i r ❜ a graphic shop [ open 🕷️]

graphics
covers

Seems good. I’ll take it :slight_smile:

unfortunately the second and third images were too low-resolution for me to work with properly, but I was able to create an option with the first.

Hey @gentlefiend
If possible, would you be willing to change the title to Immortal Blues

sure!

immortalblues

Many thanks! I truly appreciate it! You’re an amazing graphic artist!

eye

☾ blends/banners

character/relationship profile header chapter graphic other (specify) : Relationship Banner
blend banner here is my cover, and I want the same kinda theme where it’s split down the middle, just less grey and more black /white https://pin.it/edjtxb2nyaoqfo
▸ image ideas / links: I wanted it to be very black/white themed, like of like yin/yang but not exactly. Kaya plays the softer “pure” character, and Charles is the “unpure character”
▸ face claims (if any): Kaya Scodelario and Charles Michael David
▸ story/thread it’s for: Pure
▸ preferred color scheme: black and white
▸ any desired text: life and death, light and dark. Pure and umpure. “Life, light, and pure” all on Kaya’s side, while “Death, Dark, Unpure” would be on Michaels
[/quote]

d e l i v e r y

(click to view in proper dimensions)

omg thank you!!!

☾ blends/banners

character graphic
blend banner
image ideas / links: http://kastorskorner.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/gotham-character-banner.jpg I would like something like this!
face claims (if any) Matthew Daddario (Damien Hawthorne), Austin Butler (Jude Deveraux) and Eddie Redmayne (Felix Quinn) on top, Taylor Momsen (Aila Vex) on bottom under Matthew, then Kaya Scodelario (Faye Adara), and then Ariana Grande (Gliss Briar)
story/thread it’s for: The Darkening Seduction
preferred color scheme: Similar to this photo, grey and black (no blues or purples or red’s very monochromed)
any desired text: The Black Order, and then their names in white just like the graphic I linked :slight_smile:

d e l i v e r y

blackorder

Title: Nail in Her Coffin

▸ subtitle: Devil’s Witch Book 1

▸ author name: Lumtrexa

▸ face claim(s): N/A

▸ image ideas / links: current cover (https://www.wattpad.com/story/155187401-nail-in-her-coffin-devil's-witch-book-1)

Cover Ideas: I’m hoping to have the main young woman on the cover have long white hair, pale skin and light blue eyes (she’s supposed to be a witch, but I don’t want her to have a witch hat on). Also, her face needs to be serious/annoyed. Also, her dress would need to be long and black with long sleeves. It would be cool if you could have her hair sort of flying off her shoulders and around her head, like the current cover does. If you could have the background a graveyard/cemetery that would be great. I was hoping to have “wicca” symbols surrounding her (as well as blue ‘misty’ magic surrounding her) and if you want, the phases of the moon too. You could even make it look like she’s standing in a coffin, that’d be really cool if possible lol. I’m mainly concerned about the girl on the cover looking serious and ticked off and in a graveyard (and that she looks mostly how I described). I’m sorry if this description seems kind of muddled and all over the place x x

Cover title colors: white or dark grey (just so they stand out)

Cover color scheme: dark blue, black/shadowy

▸ short summary: Nineteen-year-old Valerie Parway never wanted to be a witch. She never asked to be brought back from the dead anyway. After mysteriously being resurrected, she begrudgingly tries to fit into society once more.

▸ genre/mood: dark/paranormal romance mystery

manipulated vector minimalist simple
▸ title Sa Ngalan ng Tala’t Buwan
ps. translation, in the name of stars and moon
▸ subtitle
none, but i have a quote:
**She is her moon,
he is her star **
▸ author name
zi ann
▸ face claim(s)
cole sprouse and lili reinhart
▸ image ideas / links
**a simple cover, the whole novelette was set on Shinjuku Tokyo and one of the main theme is violet since that’s the character’s name.

1. Probably, a girl walking on the busy streets (or it can also be a couple) of Tokyo: or;
  2. a stargazing couple whereas the moon and stars can be seen, and on below is the city lights.**
    ▸ short summary
    a girl trying to escape the world of showbiz went to Tokyo, only to met a japan citizen who played pranks on her.
    ▸ genre/mood
    light romance
    if you can make the cover as simple and as light as possible with the violet color scheme. I hope you’ll accept this. thanks!

X manipulated vector minimalist simple
▸ title: Forrbiden Fruit
▸ subtitle: Lust
▸ author name: Moose_
▸ face claim(s): none
▸ image ideas / links: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRabZRz2vk628M39LJKVnKAsvJIxuqvVQMLpwMJVGZjREL9NTc1 ( Something like this but without the crown showing and a smaller apple) I would also like the font to be a shiny gold please

▸ short summary: Succubus lust story. A young man looks for affection and finds the woman of his dreams but she turns out to be a nightmare.
▸ genre/mood: Mystery, thriller, dark romance

d e l i v e r y

(thanks so much for requesting, I had a lot of fun with this one)

nailincoffin

d e l i v e r y
I created two options, sorry if they’re a bit more abstract than what you had in mind!

moon
moon2

This is so amazing, I look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future for the second book’s cover in the series:) I love all the symbols and shadows you put in it. I really wanted the character to be the center focus and you really brought that to life. Thank you so much!!! I will be doing payment right now :grin:

I love the first, but can you please make the font a bit more lighter. The fontof he first photo kind of make the cover look like dramatic he he but I love the first one

sure! here’s a couple options

moon

moon3

d e l i v e r y

forbiddenfruitcover