❛ n o i r ❜ a graphic shop [ open 🕷️]

graphics
covers

D E L I V E R Y

ah thank you! so glad you enjoy my graphics ^^

(right click and view image in new tab for full size)

AHhhh this is beautiful! Thank you so much! You truly are amazing :smile:

Do you make gif banners?

It depends on the complexity of the gif and the desired design. What do you have in mind?

Maybe something like this? The moon with some fog and then the words “Dwinding Darkness” “Book 1”

password: she’s lost control

▸ manipulated
▸ title : The Mask
▸ subtitle: -none-
▸ author name: Skittolate
▸ face claim(s): You don’t have to include any faces in the cover, but you could if you think it goes well. My
main villian is cast as Tom Hiddleson, and the protagonist is Ruby Rose. There is also Kat Dennings as the side kick, and an old man.
▸ image ideas / links: Anything that has to do with computer geniuses, hackers and mind games.
▸ short summary: Alex Barter is a computer genius. His skills are much needed by Mike Williams, the self-
proclaimed greatest creator in the world. The mask has the ability to create and destroy
matter, hide or expose the truth, and this mask will fall into the wrong hands. Can Alex save
the world in time?
▸ genre/mood : Action/Thriller/Drama

Thank you so much! I’ll give you a shout out ans credits if I l use your cover :smile:

:spider: COVER FORM :spider:

▸ manipulated

▸ title
The Nerd Is A Player

▸ subtitle
First one to fall in love, loses their title as player

▸ author name
EVanessaMary

▸ face claim(s)
None

▸ image ideas / links

44deff54e7cd205b1eacb7a012d9b326

5d28ecdbab79e12251b860dfb8d528c9

Hey! I would like the top of the cover to have the picture of the girl. However, only from her head to shoulders, without the shirt in the picture shown. Then if it is possible, the picture of the man standing with a book (preferably without the background.)

▸ short summary

Tia Frederick, a beautiful, wealthy player from New York City. Together, Tia and her older brother Alex, move to a small town in Western Australia. There, she becomes a student of WMC. Her goal? To keep her title as ‘Miss Player’. However, when she meets Logan Sutherland, WMCs’ player. She immediately decides to avoid him. However, it doesn’t last for long when she learns that the ‘Nerd’ is also WMCs’ player. Logan doesn’t like Tia’s arrogant attitude, therefore he challenges her. The first one to fall in love, loses their title.

▸ genre/mood Similar to 50 Shades, After.

she’s lost control’

Thank you so much!

I’ll try my best, so your request is semi-accepted for now ^^

how’s this? (sorry about the wack sizing, click on it for the actual dimensions)

D E L I V E R Y

thanks for requesting, this one was a lot of fun ^^

(right click and open image in new tab for full size)

D E L I V E R Y

▸ simple/manipulated
▸ title: Midnight Dream Train
▸ subtitle: “You’re going to heaven…”
▸ author name: Tamia Daneille
▸ face claim(s): no faces in the cover
▸ image ideas / links: so i’d like something like the photo given (bisexual colors because my character is bisexual) with the text to be very glowy and dreamy looking. if you could add sort of trippiness or haziness to it (to represent dreaming), that would be lovely.
IMG_1865
▸ short summary: i dont have an official summary yet, but the main point is that there is a train that comes at midnight in someone’s dreams. the train is specifically for the dreamer - it holds and fulfills the dreamer’s innermost desires. timothy, the main character, falls asleep one night and “wakes up” on a train, filled with beautiful blues, pinks, and purples, and he searches out his innermost desire, one he never knew he had. love.
▸ genre/mood: fantasy, romance / dreamy, romantic

password: she’s lost control

thank you in advance! your covers are lovely

▸ manipulated vector minimalist simple
▸ title: Lucy Crow
▸ subtitle:
Il fuoco è nel sangue
▸ author name: Alexis Reed
▸ face claim(s):What is this?
▸ image ideas / link: A goth or emo (doesn’t matter) levitating a girl made out of fire.
▸ short summary: A boy that has powers to control fire is being hunted.
▸ genre/mood: fantasy

a face claim is a certain model/celebrity that can be added to the cover. :slight_smile:

oh I love it!!

D E L I V E R Y

thank you so much, I left credit in my story! Any other payment?

:spider:BLEND / BANNER FORM :spider:
character/relationship profile header chapter graphic other (specify)
blend banner
▸ image ideas / links: I like what you did for the dwindling darkness banner! Never even thought that was possible before… and I was hoping you could try this as a gif banner as well!
▸ face claims (if any) Taylor Momsen
▸ story/thread it’s for: The Darkening Seduction
▸ preferred color scheme: Black, grey, white
▸ any desired text: Dark Bloom Chronicles

I was wondering if one of these might work?

(in black and white thought!)

D E L I V E R Y

I had to go with a slightly different idea, as I couldn’t find the right images for
the one you described. I’ve created two different versions,
each with a different color scheme.

(right click and open images in new tabs for full size)

thanks! don’t worry about it ^^