❛ n o i r ❜ a graphic shop [ open 🕷️]

graphics
covers

I wanna know If I Can still requested if I haven’t posted the story up? I will posted the story once I received an covered ;]

D E L I V E R Y

I created a size with banner dimensions, and one with profile header dimensions

yes you can ^^

heyyyy how are you? are you still doing requests love?

I’m curious if I still can request even though I haven’t not anything yet I’m still working on it which I hoped you don’t mind;) I will upload once I received the cover:) please let me know

D E L I V E R Y

thanks for requesting, I had a lot of fun with this one ^^

yes i am haha (:

of course! ^^

D E L I V E R Y

(click for full size)

eye

I had issues with this particular wolf photo, it isn’t supposed to be used as covers (someone who does professional covers and has contact with the artist asked the artist)

I have a request that I thought I’d ask to see if you could do…

I wanted a gif banner for the end of my chapters, something like this (https://www.wattpad.com/626439477-bliss-bakery-graphics-birthday-present-verenice) If you could have it say “Thank you for reading this chapter of the Darkening Seduction” “Don’t forget to follow and comment” Yours,“Vexful xx” each in flashing text like the first gif I sent.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ab/1c/00/ab1c0065c80d56e57941431854f2aac7.jpg this is the header for my chapters, and I was hoping to have something that matched it color wise, as close as physically possible.

I thought this gif was pretty cool (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/22/e5/23/22e523c2652a160f329d320d4b5a1554.gif) but anything you can make that fit thats dark macabre style you do so well. I know this is a little complicated, so if you can’t do it just let me know :joy:

how’s this?
sorry if it’s a little fast, it was hard to fit all of the text onto that amount of frames

it’s gorgeous!! thank you soooo much - i really appreciate it!! ahhhhh i love it sooo much omg

:spider: COVER FORM :spider:
▸ [ manipulated √ ] vector minimalist simple
▸ title : spellcaster
▸ subtitle : there’s no lie in her fire (if it doesn’t work with the cover, u can leave it out)
▸ author name : lindsay hodgson
▸ face claim(s) : skyler samuels (look from nine lives of chloe king) and chace crawford
▸ image ideas / links : no particular images come to mind, though the main characters ^ stated above, maybe an old castle looking school, the woods, and smoke/fog kinda? no idea. but if you use the face claims, make sure they aren’t smiling or anything, more serious or scared faces.
▸ short summary : basically, a girl lives in the mortal world and finds out that she’s a spellcaster (basically a witch) who fights demons / other rogue spellcasters, and is very powerful so people are after her. there’s romance, mystery and fantasy.
▸ genre/mood : it’s not a happy go lucky kind of story. it’s intimate and dark, so dark colours would be good like black, grey and reds would be best? but i’m not super picky.
▸ pass : killing moon & also i LOVE LOVE LOVE UR covers, so i hope you accept!!

:spider: COVER FORM :spider:
▸ manipulated vector minimalist [simple]
▸ title : the cult of us all
▸ subtitle
▸ author name : alice v
▸ face claim(s) : n.a
▸ image ideas / links : this is the image i would prefer for you to use. if you have trouble w it i can totally supply you with more! could you make the text that vcr/glitch aesthetic ?
▸ short summary : the cult of us all tells the story of a girl who was forced to join a cult.
▸ genre/mood : horror, creepy, sketchy, grunge

thanks<3

awh I do like it, but the width x height is a little bigger than I need. My fault, let me see if I can find another gif that will work :slight_smile:

▸ manipulated

▸ title: bad boys Fanclub

▸ subtitle: N/A

Summary: I’m still working on the summary I hope you don’t mind at all :slight_smile:

▸ author name:
Vanessa

▸ face claim(s)
None

genre:Romances/Humor

▸ image ideas / links

I’m at good at ideas beacuse my english its not I would try my best I would love something simmilar too The Nerd Is A Player I don’t have any image but the cast Of the story it’s
ariana grande & Harry styles :slight_smile: I hope I get acctped Beacuse usually I don’t get acctpted :slight_smile:

D E L I V E R Y

(click for full size)

I created two color scheme options

D E L I V E R Y

(click for full size)

I created two color scheme options

also here’s an animated version just for fun (: