❛ n o i r ❜ a graphic shop [ open 🕷️]

graphics
covers

d e l i v e r y

catastrophic

That’s it. I’m requesting.

▸ [] manipulated [] vector [] minimalist [] simple
▸ title TWELVE FACES OF THE MOON
▸ subtitle Oh, how the mighty have fallen (IF YOU THINK THE COVER LOOKS BETTER WITHOUT THE SUBTITLES THEN YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD IT- THANKS!)
▸ author name AZULA MAI
▸ face claim(s) none, please
▸ image ideas / links Since this has to do with retellings of tales, mythology, legends, myths and so on something/anything to do with those. maybe a sword and a wand crossing, or a fallen/bloodied crown, or a dark gothic looking moon, or if possible a cover that looks like the front of a classical fairy tale book cover?. or one of those objects with title in the middle of it?
▸ short summary Neverland is dying.
China has been brought to its knees.
The secret police have a tight reign on Wonderland.
A beast in a red cape is terrorising the town.

We all thought we knew the tales.
But we didn’t truly.
We only knew of how they rose to greatness.
But not how they fell to ruins.
▸ genre/mood Dark - black, white, red/green or yellow, black, white

Sorry, I don’t really know what type of cover my request would fall under. So I guess I wouldn’t mind really since I’m not sure :sweat_smile: If you need any info/clarification let me know! Thank you if you accept x

d e l i v e r y

I made it with and without the subtitle ^^

moon2

moon1

I LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
(I’ll get the payment done)

▸ [] manipulated [] vector [] minimalist [] simple (Any is fine by me)
▸ title: Sugar and Vinegar
▸ subtitle
▸ author name: shootingformoons2001
▸ face claim(s)
▸ image ideas / links:
A bottle of sugar and vinegar, a chandelier (maybe broken), breaking/broken bottles or cups, a worn down book, broken glass with blood on it, an old camera

https://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/877x500p/s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/contentlab.studiod/getty/4d684b6bd7c24970b58a2b273ca6a5b6
▸ short summary: A collection of poems of various moods.
▸ genre/mood: poetry/ neutral or kinda dark

Thank you!

d e l i v e r y
(click to see proper dimensions)

Thank you it’s beautiful!

Hey, I ordered a cover from you a while back, and I was wondering if you could change the author name. The cover was Inkblot Raven and I was wondering if you could change the author name to Jack Janowitz. Thanks!

d e l i v e r y
sugarvinegar

sure no problem!
ravencover2

Thank you so much!!

▸ [] manipulated [] vector [] minimalist [] simple (any is fine, whatever you thinks would work best!)
▸ title: Honey
▸ subtitle: n/a
▸ author name: Ellie H.
▸ face claim(s): n/a, although the main character is a light blonde and the main li has black hair and is mixed race (half Hispanic)
▸ image ideas / links: really, as long as it gives off an old/Victorian vibe, it should be fine- some very important elements in the story are the old boarding school and a lake/water (especially thunderstorms/rain imagery, lake/drowning imagery, etc.)
▸ short summary: Adeline Lily Shaw grew up in a proper household, and showed promise to be a bright young girl like her parents had dreamed- however, with a tragic and sudden loss to deal with, her life seems to go a little bit off the rails, and she begins to act out. With her parents fearful that Della is losing her mind and becoming too problematic, she is sent to Littonbroke Girl’s school, where she rooms with Matilda (or Tillie) Faith Whitlock, a girl who has a dangerous spark that draws Della in.
▸ genre/mood: (genres): historical; LGBTQ+; romance
(mood): proper/Victorian, but poetic and romantic in a secretive way; angsty/sad/tragic

Hi

▸ current premade title : drown
▸ new title : Aspen
▸ subtitle : the one’s on the premade
▸ any requested changes : for the author, can you write : written by Claire Absil please ?

Thanks

d e l i v e r y
aspen

d e l i v e r y

honey2

oh my gosh! its so good!!! thank you so much, i will absolutely be using it- I will follow you on both accounts, but I will complete the rest of the payment (comments) with my second account where the book will be posted, @xhortensia

Hi, i was wondering if you were going to be doing my cover? I’m asking because you did other people who requested after me first.

your cover was delivered yesterday, the notification may not have sent. if you scroll back you’ll see it in the shop, but i will post it again in case you didn’t get it

sugarvinegar