Hidden in the by-lanes of the Neo-Tokyo nestles a quaint restaurant. Satisfying the hunger-pangs of the Neo-Tokyians, it prides itself on the cozy atmosphere and it’s shrimp-laced stew noodles. Built five years ago on top of an iron-tower with an easily-visible skull flag, the restaurant caters to the palate and the hearts of all those who throng there.
Originally meant as place to chill and relax, it quickly mushroomed into the secret headquarters of the Ywizukomi gang. The basement houses the meeting room and the weapons which can be accessed by a code known only to the members.
This is the interior of the restaurant-
The panels hide doors which can be opened by playing the given tone on the giant harp.
View from the terrace-
The rules of the restaurant:
- Respect everyone. All come here to have a good time.
- Feed kids immediately.
- Don’t clear dishes until the customer is really finished with them.
- Bring water as soon as the customer asks.
- Be attentive but not annoying.
- Seat parties as people arrive.
- Always disclose or ask before adding condiments or sauces.
- Please make sure your animals are well-fed before you start eating.
@nick Hope this works for you, Nick. This is my first attempt at anime. Please feel free to give feedback.