Name My Book

@PrishiniBarua on a thread I was on gave me an idea for a book. So, here it is. Help me give it a title :smiley:

Ikphy, the Goddess Of Wonders, is a teenage girl and is from The Crown Realms–where all Gods and Goddesses live. People become Gods and Goddesses after they die on Earth, but only if they’ve done something to ear that title. The rest just live on The Marble Planet–which is like a less terrible version of Earth. Ikphy is looking down on Earth, and sees Adelaide Stoneshire, the Princess of Norway. She doesn’t believe in Gods and Goddesses and has a certain “spunk” to her that drives Ikphy to want to meet her.

Ikphy decides to go to Earth and take a human form long enough to meet Adelaide. That’s all I have so far, but basically is a from com between a Goddess and an Atheist, I need a title >~<

Bumppp

Here are some bad ideas:
Believe (in reference to how Adelaide doesn’t believe in gods and goddesses)
Secret (in reference to how Ikphy is a goddess pretending to be Hooman)
Different (in reference to how Adelaide doesn’t believe, making her different, making Ikphy come down to her)
These aren’t the best ideas, but, hope it helps!

1 Like

Born again
períergi theá ( Greek for Curious Godess)
Back to where I started
Right so you fell from Heaven?
Goddess and Princess

I hope these help spark some ideas.

1 Like

I so want to use this, but like “So, You Fell From Heaven?”

1 Like

Even better!

1 Like

I feel like this title would give your book a light tone, maybe even comedy. So if you’re going opposite way you could stay with “Fallen from Heaven” (;

1 Like

Oh it is a total rom com, so the light fluffy vibe is what I need >~<

Then it’s will be a nice title !

1 Like

Wow, that was quick. You’ve already outlined the plot! Let me know when you publish the first chap!

1 Like

Gods (or Goddesses), What Now? (Since the goddess just pops into Adelaide’s life)
Crown and Wonders (Crown for the realms and princess, wonders for Ikphy)

I’m late and very low battery so I’m going to save it by leaving this post as it is. I know, I’m not the best at making titles. Maybe I’ll come back to suggest more if you still need it

1 Like

Between Two Realms
Or maybe
Coming Down to Earth.
Meeting Goddess of Wonders(if it’s in Adelaide’s version)
The Tale of two Realms

1 Like

What can i say, it’s a great idea XD

I’m writing the trailer now–I’ll probably tag you :eyes:

2 Likes

Please do. Excited.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.