NEED A BETA READER

Hello, there!
I am Adair and I need a beta reader who also helps me edit through inline comments. Maybe points out typos and suggest some plot changes?
My book description:
Training To Be A Jackass
41 chapters that need editing, so around 80K words.
The book is teen fiction/YA romance.
It is not mature.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/214696591-training-to-be-a-jackass

Payment:

• a shout out
  • a permanent follow
  • credits in the story

If you are interested in editing and beta-reading, then let me know below with a bit about credibility of your work. If you get what I mean?
I will let you know if you have been accepted.
I will chose only 1 editor.

boop

help me!

1 Like

I can

1 Like

Please tell me more…

1 Like

Well first and foremost my name is Zoey Bronson, you can google me. I am a public speaker, poet, activist, athlete and writer. If you research my identity you may come across some of my spoken word from peaceful protests. I love reading, and have an eye for a good book. I’m actually new to wattpad forums although I’ve been on wattpad for 7 years now, although only 5 with this account.

1 Like

THank you for your help!
Please give the story a view and let me know if you are in! :smile:

1 Like

On my way over to your account as we speak. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So? yes?

Looks like she bailed out on me! :sweat_smile:
Anyone else interested?

bump! I need help!

If you still need someone, I would love to be a reader. I just started writing my own things, but I have been reading stories on Wattpad for years and I love reading stories on here. Though I am a new fiction writer, I have increased my writing and editing abilities outside of Wattpad, like in school and extracurriculars/leadership positions. Let me know if you’re interested.

1 Like

I would love that but I am rewriting my st0ry and changing the plot almost totally. Can I pm you when I start posting my new chapters?

Yeah that would be great! Good luck with your story and I would love to read it when it’s done!

1 Like

Thank you!

Have you tried Hemingway Editor? It is a free online editor… You can choose from the suggestions. Beware though… The electronic editor has an ‘over the top’ thing about commas. Also it gives you a writing grade which is a help to improve.

1 Like